Peyton Resource Group Employee Reviews

Fine, if you're looking for temporary work that doesn't come with benefits.
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 7, 2019
If you just want to make some quick cash and don't need to worry about career advancement, benefits, or paid vacation time, this may be the place for you.
Great place to work for.
MSR WIRE TRANSFER SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2018
I had only spent a month here. They were only hiring for part time at the time and unfortunately I had to find a full time job due to personal issues. The job was very interesting, not going to lie it was a bit stressful but not anything crazy. The hours were great, days off were great. pay was pretty good, benefits were decent, and you were always assured when you were doing a great job. You get 2 20 minute breaks and a 35 minute lunch if you were full time, part timers had 20 minute break and a 35 minute lunch.
There was unfortunately not much room for advancement and I did work on contract so the employees that did work on with the actual company I was working at had a ton of better benefits and everything. You get a set schedule so there is no OT to pick up. Full time was not available at the time. Department was organized and had daily meeting to ensure department was working on anything they needed to improve and recognize people who were doing a great job. The only thing that made it stressful really was the customers but then again that is anywhere. All in all I would say it was a great place to work and I would 100 percent recommend.
Pros
Pretty much everything
Cons
No full time positions open at the time, no OT, not much advancement
It was a fast paced enviorment
Electronic Money Movement Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 18, 2018
While I was under Peyton Resource Group I was under contract and I worked at USAA the enviorment was fast paced and things were changed a lot nothing was wrong but we weren't properly trained by USAA when something was changed.
Pros
received 2 paid breaks and a 35 minute lunch was very friendly when requesting time off
Cons
poor communication and lack of training
On location at USAA campus
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2018
The job was low stress, steady pace, and good work life balance. It was hard to leave. I would have stayed if they had offered me a permanent position.
Pros
Starbucks on campus, several cafeterias, beautiful campus
Cons
Lack of advancement for contract employees
Informative supervisors
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2018
Enjoyed working for this company. Would like to work for them again. Office workers keep on task of watching out for their employees. Wish the pay was more.
Pros
Concern for their employees
Cons
Pay to low.
Work Experience
USAA Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 2, 2018
Once completing a short contract, I was offered a new opportunity at USAA via PRG, as a wealth management scheduler. I learned new terms, I was able to implement my multi-tasking skills as well as achieve call volume during inbound call. I learned the ability to keep accountability of outbound call volume. Overall it was a good learning experience.
contract job
Business Analyst / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2018
This wa s a short term contract job as a technica writer. The job was ot bad and we got aid every week so that was a good thing. Found out other peope got paid more that were doing the same thing .
Work hard but still have fun
Fort Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 22, 2018
I’m a good person don’t get out of character, take care of my business come to work on time. I learn thing pretty quick work with others to and get along with anybody
Pros
Like making money
Cons
Hate away being from my son so long
Worst contract agency!!
Mortgage (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Recruiters are disconnected, use old car sales techniques to get you in the door but forget about you once they have earned their commission in your placement.

Worked for them for a while and they never changed with their lack of communication. Other reps that worked alongside of me from other agencies visited them monthly to check on their progress or concerns and even birthdays but this company would only call you if they had a complaint.

When contracts were going to expire they would do nothing while the other agencies were finding jobs for my contractor friends.

Worst feeling ever!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything!!!
Very relaxed easy work, easy going people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75039January 8, 2018
Job was event planner, mainly helped teachers get to the right tutoring sessions. Assist with flights, car rentals, and hotels for the teachers, and also helped with the reimbursement stage for those who were eligible.
Pros
Easy work, down to earth people
Cons
Repetitive work
good place to work for
Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 13, 2017
Good Company, but wish they would work harder to keep their clients at the job site longer or while they are there that they work on keeping them permanently. And they should pay alittle more hourly, after hearing other Temp companies were paying more it sort of got a little discouraging.
Employment Agency
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2016
Peyton Resource groups works with NCR corporation in Atlanta, GA. I was aware of the company and took this avenue trusting Peyton Resource Group. Several issues with the employment agency. Indeed will not allow details on this website. NCR has a company website and is a better option to apply there and get proper benefits.
Pros
This is an employement agency.
Cons
All of them are at this agency
Recruiter was helpful and attentive when looking for a new contract
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
The recruiting agency was very professional in their communication. If paperwork needed to be updated they were good at getting this to you in a timely manner. Great relationship while on assignment.
Pros
Paydays were always on schedule
Cons
No accrued vacation time or sick days
Follow up with contractors
Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2017
Peyton Resource Group is a great company to work for, they will call every so often to make sure everything is going well with you, they not only treat you with respect but also show caring for their employees.
Helpful and Dedicated Staff
USAA Insurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Best staffing agency that I have ever worked for. They are very professional and thorough. They met our group of employees on the first day of assignment and stayed with us on location the whole first day to assist with any questions and concerns.
Excellent Recruiters
Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2013
This placement agency is wonderful to work with. These people are very professional and very personable. They have a wonderful relationship with all of their clients.
Cons
excellent recruiters
Small San Antonio Team - Great Team!
Transfers Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 16, 2015
Temporary Assignment - From what I recall the staff was great! Did not work any other assignments with them after this. The Company mainly works with USAA which is all I know of. Not sure what other companies they work for.
Pros
Great Team !
Excellent Company
Investment Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2015
wonderful company and willing to assist and find the right job for you. Able to listen to your needs and best placement in the different job industries
Best contract company I have worked with.
Mortgage Closer Contractor for USAA
 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2014
They provide insurance and accumulated paid time off. Staff is friendly and professional.
Pros
insurance, accumulated paid time off
Great company
VA Mortgage Underwriter Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2015
This is a very wonderful company to work for and they trying help in ay kind of way. Look out for employees of the company. My co-workers are very knowledgeable. typical day at work is working hard.