Peyton Resource Group Employee Reviews

Informative supervisors
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 5, 2018
Enjoyed working for this company. Would like to work for them again. Office workers keep on task of watching out for their employees. Wish the pay was more.
Pros
Concern for their employees
Cons
Pay to low.
contract job
Business Analyst / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2018
This wa s a short term contract job as a technica writer. The job was ot bad and we got aid every week so that was a good thing. Found out other peope got paid more that were doing the same thing .
Work hard but still have fun
Fort Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  TennesseeMarch 22, 2018
I’m a good person don’t get out of character, take care of my business come to work on time. I learn thing pretty quick work with others to and get along with anybody
Pros
Like making money
Cons
Hate away being from my son so long
Work Experience
USAA Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 2, 2018
Once completing a short contract, I was offered a new opportunity at USAA via PRG, as a wealth management scheduler. I learned new terms, I was able to implement my multi-tasking skills as well as achieve call volume during inbound call. I learned the ability to keep accountability of outbound call volume. Overall it was a good learning experience.
Worst contract agency!!
Mortgage (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2018
Recruiters are disconnected, use old car sales techniques to get you in the door but forget about you once they have earned their commission in your placement.

Worked for them for a while and they never changed with their lack of communication. Other reps that worked alongside of me from other agencies visited them monthly to check on their progress or concerns and even birthdays but this company would only call you if they had a complaint.

When contracts were going to expire they would do nothing while the other agencies were finding jobs for my contractor friends.

Worst feeling ever!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything!!!
On location at USAA campus
Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2018
The job was low stress, steady pace, and good work life balance. It was hard to leave. I would have stayed if they had offered me a permanent position.
Pros
Starbucks on campus, several cafeterias, beautiful campus
Cons
Lack of advancement for contract employees
Very relaxed easy work, easy going people
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TX 75039January 8, 2018
Job was event planner, mainly helped teachers get to the right tutoring sessions. Assist with flights, car rentals, and hotels for the teachers, and also helped with the reimbursement stage for those who were eligible.
Pros
Easy work, down to earth people
Cons
Repetitive work
Recruiter was helpful and attentive when looking for a new contract
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
The recruiting agency was very professional in their communication. If paperwork needed to be updated they were good at getting this to you in a timely manner. Great relationship while on assignment.
Pros
Paydays were always on schedule
Cons
No accrued vacation time or sick days
Follow up with contractors
Business Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 10, 2017
Peyton Resource Group is a great company to work for, they will call every so often to make sure everything is going well with you, they not only treat you with respect but also show caring for their employees.
good place to work for
Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 13, 2017
Good Company, but wish they would work harder to keep their clients at the job site longer or while they are there that they work on keeping them permanently. And they should pay alittle more hourly, after hearing other Temp companies were paying more it sort of got a little discouraging.
Helpful and Dedicated Staff
USAA Insurance Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Best staffing agency that I have ever worked for. They are very professional and thorough. They met our group of employees on the first day of assignment and stayed with us on location the whole first day to assist with any questions and concerns.
Employment Agency
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2016
Peyton Resource groups works with NCR corporation in Atlanta, GA. I was aware of the company and took this avenue trusting Peyton Resource Group. Several issues with the employment agency. Indeed will not allow details on this website. NCR has a company website and is a better option to apply there and get proper benefits.
Pros
This is an employement agency.
Cons
All of them are at this agency
Great company
VA Mortgage Underwriter Lead (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 31, 2015
This is a very wonderful company to work for and they trying help in ay kind of way. Look out for employees of the company. My co-workers are very knowledgeable. typical day at work is working hard.
Small San Antonio Team - Great Team!
Transfers Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 16, 2015
Temporary Assignment - From what I recall the staff was great! Did not work any other assignments with them after this. The Company mainly works with USAA which is all I know of. Not sure what other companies they work for.
Pros
Great Team !
Excellent Company
Investment Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2015
wonderful company and willing to assist and find the right job for you. Able to listen to your needs and best placement in the different job industries
Friendly staff & great assignments.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2014
They did a great job - you will actually speak with someone and get true results fast!
Best contract company I have worked with.
Mortgage Closer Contractor for USAA
 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2014
They provide insurance and accumulated paid time off. Staff is friendly and professional.
Pros
insurance, accumulated paid time off
Mailing Clerk
Investment Representative (Former Employee) –  san antonioAugust 10, 2013
Mailing clerk and processing ivestment mailers to the losing companies that the clients are moving to us to porcess there information.
Excellent Recruiters
Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2013
This placement agency is wonderful to work with. These people are very professional and very personable. They have a wonderful relationship with all of their clients.
Cons
excellent recruiters