PFI Tech

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Schedule appointments

Log on read all emails to figure out where to start the day, pull up all accounts, cover multiple accounts, have monthly meetings on line with managers, the most enjoyable part is working from my home, hardest part working from my home.

the lack of support from managers

It would be best to stay away from this company it is all about family and if your friends with the owner if you are not you will get no where here , The only good thing is you will almost never see your Manager because they never show up at work location they all stay home and bark orders. Best to look else where for work.Poor pay and poor support .

Pros

No one looking over your shoulder

Cons

to many to list

Great company.

5 stars on every category! I believe in job seekers becoming familiar with a company before committing to joining their team. That's why we've compiled thousands of real company reviews, from real employees, to help you make a more educated decision.

Great Flexibility

I loved this job. It had wonderful work/life balance, but unfortunately there was not enough work and my position along with others, were eliminated. Pay was lower than others but working from home helped to make up for some of that.

Great culture with enjoyable work

I have worked for this company for four years. I have learned many new things in my time here and also had the opportunity to take the lead on many things. Company culture has been great. Open and honest discussions. This is a place I truly am regretful for leaving, save for pay. Starting wages aren't bad, but it generally stops there. After my first year, no new raises had been given or, as it seems, considered. Had the wages been competitive, I could consider staying.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Temp to hire without the hire

PFI operates as a temp to hire agency that does not place employees with the parent company Xerox. Management under bids contracts and creates additional work without pay compensations for increased responsibilities.

Decent place to work.

I rarely have to talk to them. I just fill out my time card for the client and they send me my check. The hiring process was fast. So far I really like the client that I am working for.

Work culture

The work at pfi is contingent on the contract the company signed, therefore if it two or four years that is your length of employment. The work culture could be laid back if you work on the east coast due to the company being on the west coast.

Pros

Wekly pay

Cons

There is no advancment.

work location

The site were I worked was an excellent location with good people. plenty of parking basketball court on site and baseball field. the pay is not great

A great place to gain valuable experience

Team work driven and a place where you are free to learn at a steady pace with many resources to pull from to complete your tasks with great, friendly and professional people.

Jobs at PFI Tech

See more jobs

I enjoyed working with this company and all it taught me.

This company was a great work place that helped me further my work skills. It allowed me to use my skills to multi task, stay busy and learn at the same time.

Pros

I was able to work from home

Productive and Communicative work space

PFI Tech is a great company to work with. The work day is fast and even pace work environment. I learned to work with more people along with Inventorying computers, laptops, handhelds. I also learned how to wipe computers, laptops and handhelds. Management was great to work with.I enjoyed working with other people and learning new things to benefit myself through my work experience

Great Communication

Remote site for this company. Most communication was thru weekly meetings on conference calls and emails. Pay did not compensate the workload. no other issues

Pros

communication

Cons

remote site

Slow paced job with no advancement opportunity

I was a remote technician and I immediate supervisor was on the other side of the country. The work was intermittent but sometimes challenging, I felt that because of my location I was overlooked in many aspects such as extra training or help there seemed to opportunity for advancement since you were perceived as a contractor nothing more. The more difficult part of the job was trying to keep the customer happy within your operational means. I was always difficult to order repair parts without any issues, there was always something causing an issue. The workplace was fun as I was assigned to the Boeing Company and that work environment was fun.

Pros

Friendly work envirnment

Cons

No opportunity for advancement

Lost their bid

Great company to work for but not sure how they were perceived through out the company as I enjoyed working with their team. The atmosphere I was working in was a pleasure and I will miss the people I worked for most and the Coon Rapids office location was really nice.

Pros

location, great people to work for & a great feeling of being needed.

Cons

low pay & not really that challenging

Temp Agency

A contract position for Dell Refresh project. Changing out old systems for new systems for various companies. Swapping data and applications and settings.

Working at Dell for PFI

10 hour shifts are great. stable work too. Dusty dirty work environment. No evaluations, minimal opportunity for advancement. Great for independent low profile work.

Pfi tech

I wasn't there that long but the people were easy to get along with and hard working. The mangers were never on site, but the supervisor was easy going, if you did your job right.

fun

typical day of work was laid back. learned a lot about printer technology. management was pretty laid back. co-workers were fun to be around. hardest part of the job was troubleshooting printers.

Not enough Supervision

Not enough supervision through transitions in the workplace. I ended up training new people because it was necessary. The site was very complex and I had been there before and knew my way around and had many contacts in each department and business unit. Was never offered anything for my efforts and worked tirelessly to complete the contract change over from one provider to another.

Pros

Learned new hardware

Cons

Lack of Supervision

Good contract company

PFI Tech was a very professional company to work for. They were equally concerned about the client as they were the contract employee. I was very satisfied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PFI Tech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PFI Tech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?