Pfizer Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,010 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring treatments and therapies to people all over the globe. Every day, we work to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time. For more than 150 years, we’ve worked to make a difference for all who rely on us. Consistent with our responsibility as one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, we collaborate with health care providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable health care around the world.
Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry is continuously seeking fresh new talent to join our brilliant community and share our vision for the development of innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
You’re seeing all 590 jobs at Pfizer because we can’t find any available jobs at Pfizer close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 5.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Scientific Research & Development
Fun work place with supportive management.The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Work is not hard just come to work. They have excellent benefits. Canteen in front of building we are in the back lots of walking. If you are inspecting product your will be doing a lot of sitting.
Es una gran empresa donde te capacitan al 100 al personal tienes mucha responsabilidad al ser parte de esta empresa
I was fortunate to have great managers and peers. Colleagues are very talented and intelligent. Many opportunities for professional development if you're motivated. Depending on your position, opportunities to travel.
I have been working temp for close to a year. Getting ready to be hired permanently. Pfizer is a great place to work. Many friendly employees and management actually listens…which is rare! You are appreciated and compensated for your hard work.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 181 questions about working at Pfizer. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pfizer employees.
Insights from 999 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pfizer within the last 5 years.
Multiple various questions
They asked about my international training experiences.
Did I know anything about GMP clean work aeras
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Pfizer?Published on May 24, 2021