Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Excelente place to work. Love my Job.
Sr. Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Guayama Municipio, PRJuly 17, 2018
We were family. A great place to work. I work 27 years... at difference levels. Skills and knowledge were gained during the years! And when it becomes Pfizer... it was the same, but with a different planning culture.
I just love my job, friends and all my coworkers.
well balanced
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
world class company to work and grow
great work/career balance
many opportunities
exposure to different cultures
well compensated
great people to work with
Integration Process Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
Very focused on what's important for business. Right mix of mature and upcoming talent. Good environment to foster innovation. I would go back to work for Pfizer any time.
Awesome Enviornment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2018
Posting invoices, Resolving customer and vendor issues. Learned a lot about purchase orders. Met a lot of amazing team mates that became like family. Hardest part of the job was being outsourced and having to train someone that would be taking our place in another country.
Contracted thru Pfizer
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJuly 16, 2018
Contracted thru Pfizer
Reports, tickets, meetings. I learned a lot about the company and accounts. Management was great to work for. The culture was very friendly. Hardest part of the job as when it ended with the end of the contract. I really enjoyed working with the team!
Pros
Fantastic place to work
Cons
N/a
Great place to work but they laid off half the workforce.
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJuly 16, 2018
Only worked for them from 2009-2012 due to being laid off after they bought out Wyeth. Wyeth was a great place to work as they were family oriented. When Wyeth moved to Collegeville I only lived 2 miles away.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Laying off the workforce and no job security
Hard to work and have a family
Operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Charles City, IAJuly 15, 2018
No set schedules didn't know until the week before when you would be working the next week. Sometimes as early as 3:30am - 9:00am and would change everyday. Example Monday 4:00am, Tues 7:00am, Wed 5:00am, Thursday 8:00am
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
Scheduling
It was my best job ever.
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRJuly 15, 2018
Great place to work. Team work and well paid. 6 days of work with double paid overtime. They are concern about safety. They concern about their employees’ health too. The security is great. No one get in the building if they’re not and employee or got an appointment with a supervior or a manager.
Fast pace, long hours
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 14, 2018
Pfizer was an awesome company to work for as long as you are willing to put in the time and effort you will have opportunities to advance it is also rewording making medicine that helps people
Pros
High pay, great benifits
Cons
The work schedule was hectic
High Professionalism
Senior Healthcare Representative (Current Employee) –  MeJuly 14, 2018
High marks for professionalism!
Great products!
Great culture!
Great Benifets.
Great sales reporting and technology reports.
Transparency and Communication is very good.
Good place to learn
Bioprocess Engineer Scientist I (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJuly 14, 2018
I have learned a lot of skills and technologies at Pfizer, mainly downstream. Some equipment and facilities can be improved, and the we need more resources at times.
Great Benefits but you’re always afraid you’re going to lose your job
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 13, 2018
Pfizer is a great place to work if you are young, aggressive and prepared to lose your job as soon as you aren’t #1 in Sales. Once you’ve been there 10 years, if you haven’t expressed that you want to move up to management, you are sweating the lay offs which happen every October (effective for Christmas time). It’s all about the bottom line. If you’re in the top 1% in Sales you’re golden. Be ready for the pressure.
Pros
Benefits, salary and vacation time
Cons
Stressful, no work life balance, aggressive managers
Typical Big Pharma, but it is evolving and coming back
Director, Global Marketing, XELJANZ (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 13, 2018
Sterile work environment where "ants marching" is an appropriate phrase. I will say that, although EXEC management is not visible, nor doe they communicate, they have created opportunities for me to improve my skill set and become a better marketer.
Pros
opportunities to develop, fairly secure
Cons
sterile, compensation is average at best
The best management which I ever experienced
Analytical Chemist (Former Employee) –  Pearl River, NYJuly 13, 2018
Enjoying the work with every day learning and challenging job allowing employee to develop their skills by giving opportunity.Very friendly environment to all employees.
I prefer not to.
Network Desktop Technician Second Level Support (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAJuly 12, 2018
I will not be providing any information or opinions about any employment roles I have held. I did not come to Indeed to provide data for your to later sell.
Decent place for employment
Formulation Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 11, 2018
Pfizer is a pretty good company to work for as long as you don't mind working every other weekend. If you are on an off shift it can take years to get to first. The raises are not the best. I've been here 6 years and there are people coming in off the street starting out what I make now even though they have no experience. The benefits here are pretty good.
Pros
Benifits, healthcare, decent breaks
Cons
advancment, raises
Initially loved job then got bought by Pfizer
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2018
Great colleagues, reorganization occurred aproximately every 18 months so typically get a new manager with each reorg. If you get a good manager - job is great; if poor manager - job sucked. Company too big, you are only known by your employee id. Great 401k, health benefits and stock options. Great company to work for right out of college. You get great training and company recognition to put on resume. Good luck
Would have liked to retire here
Point person (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJuly 10, 2018
Good place to work, but forever changing the organization. There was often layoffs, where my entire department was impacted. Workplace culture was great until layoff waives kept happening.
A Pfizer Contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Groton, CTJuly 10, 2018
Unfortunately in the elearning development arena there was little practical experience among the full time employees, so guidance was at a minimum - as was an understanding of the challenges in meeting goals and deadlines.
Great company to work for
Senior Director, Global Business Intelligence (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJuly 10, 2018
Great company to work for. Good benefits. Good work/life balance. Fast paced culture. It is important to be able to work collaboratively across a heavily matrixed organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
52K
41.4K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

66out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Pfizer Inc..