Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 2,902 reviews matching the search See all 4,728 reviews
Fantastic company!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2019
By far the best company I have ever worked for. Amazing training, industry knowledge and technology for salesforce optimization. Pfizer is a company that operates with 100% acc far the best
Pros
training
Cons
pay
Complete Autonomy
Healthcare Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Healthcare representative in Winter Park, Florida. I saw my manager regularly and he genuinely sought to help me improve and advance in my career. He had a genuine interest in my success.
Pfizer was a lot of work.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJanuary 22, 2019
Pfizer was great place for learning about pharmaceutical industry. I think hardest part of job was telecommute. Also, I reviewed procurement management for warehouse for pharmaceutical drugs.
Pros
Pfizer 1 Pharmaceutical Company
Cons
Travel was long.
Nearly 2 decades at Pfizer in NY and NJ
Manager, Global Occupational Health and Wellness (Former Employee) –  Peapack, NJJanuary 22, 2019
Pfizer is a great company to work for if you value a high salary over work/life balance. Their Pfizer Fridays (half-day on Fridays during day-light savings months) policy is wonderful only if you work in a division where it is observed by management. However, there is a significant disparity in work/life balance from one corporate division to another.
Pros
High salaries, great benefits, especially health insurance
Cons
high workload, bureaucratic red tape
Professional worksplace
SQL Developer/DBA (Former Employee) –  Peapack, NJJanuary 22, 2019
Pfizer is a professional workplace that emphasizes education and results. While working there I had the opportunity to learn GxP compliance regulations as applied to Database integrity and reliability.

During my contract term, family issues arose that prevented me from working a regular schedule. Pfizer allowed me to work flexible hours
in order to accommodate both workplace and home responsibilities.

Pfizer management is both fair and flexible, highlighting learning and teamwork to bring projects to completion.

I would recommend working at Pfizer.
Pros
Continued learning, professional demeanor
Great place
employee (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 21, 2019
This was on of the best places to work. great people. Important work. Fantastic money.
i worked super early but was also done easrly so i had the whole day to live an actual life
Pros
pay
Cons
hectic
One of my favorite places I ever worked
Financial Analyst/Advisor (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 21, 2019
I am still friends with so many of the people I worked with. It was a great atmosphere, great amenities and benefits. If your job is not eventually eliminated, you will likely be a lifer and stay until retirement. This industry is very volatile though, so expect changes, a lot of them. It was great experience overall.
Pros
amenities and team environment
Cons
volatile industry
Managers are incompetent to develop the employee
Sr. Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 19, 2019
Employees get opportunities for development based on their connections, appearances; not by quality or work ethic. All employees are not treated equally in terms of development opportunities and compensation!
One of the best places to work
contractor from Advanced Clinical (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJanuary 19, 2019
Pfizer Lake Forest was one of the best, and most collaborative places that I have ever worked. It's great coming to a work place in which you generally like everyone that you work with. It is also a great place to learn, and be challenged.
Pros
High tech environment where you can learn a lot, and still not feel over stressed
Cons
Was hired as a contractor as opposed to full hire
Mostly good but toxic leaders and cronyism is rampant
Senior manager (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTJanuary 18, 2019
The company itself is a great place to work and has good salary and benefits. Each department is a silo and only as good as its senior leader. Some are good and some are extremely toxic and create other toxic middle managers which breeds a nasty cut throat culture.
Pros
Great salary and benefits, good work/life balance
Cons
Toxic leadership at the top of some departments
Good work life balance and good company culture
Pharmaceutical Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  219/235 E 42nd Street, New York, NY,10017January 18, 2019
Usually working hours are project based, client meeting seasons could be busy and need some overtime, everyone work hard and work smart, and no jerk in the office.
Pros
Company Culture, work life balance
ok
Executive Assistant/Administrative Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2019
not exactly my cup of tea. very cut throat. very little job security but masked as organizational growth. lots of unofficial leaders, not enough followers. tons of gossip and talking about folks behind their backs.
Great Place!
Freelance Art Direction (Former Employee) –  235 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017January 16, 2019
This is a really great place to work. There are many very creative and nice people. The company has a very nice work environment. I would highly recommend them. They have great parties.
Pros
Nice Parties!
Cons
Long Hours
five stars
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2019
a typical day at work : 8 am -6 pm.
what you learned : cGMP and GDP
management : Production, Quality, Compliance Departments
workplace culture - NA
the most enjoyable part of work - NA
Good place to work for
Senior tech II (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAJanuary 16, 2019
Excellent benefits, safe place to work in each area, good manufacturing standards, excellent management, good values, good record of safety incidents
Proud to represent Pfizer Medical Affairs
Field Medical Director, Rare Diseases Unit (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 16, 2019
Excellent place to work with strong focus on integrity, the right training and tools for the job, technical support, and opportunities to develop pharma business acumen.
Pros
Leadership, integrity, outstanding pipeline, benefits
Cons
Internal red tape could be streamlined
Great Place to work
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJanuary 15, 2019
12 hour work days
I've learned how to manually inspect
Management is good
Great environment, very clean
The down time,
Knowing at the end of the day that the med's I packed were going out to help save a life or lives!!!
Cons
Hires outsiders before Temps
Excelente experiencia
Operator and Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Guayama Municipio, PRJanuary 15, 2019
Un ambiente muy agradable y profesional, oportunidad de aprender nuevas dinámicas laborales y provee herramientas para crecer en el campo laboral.
Great place to work with a good work/life balance.
Sr. Manager, Marketing and Strategy (Former Employee) –  Peapack, NJJanuary 15, 2019
Pfizer is a great place to work, they take the colleague into account in what they do and strive for a good work/life balance. Their actions are aligned with their mission and it guides the day-to-day business.
Pros
Gym, work from home opportunity, people, health benefits.
Cons
n/a
Great opportunity to develop one's skills
Configuration Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2019
Collected and distributed laptops. Imaged and re-imaged computers, plus addressed clients deskside issues.

Was able to develop a rapport with the clientele.

Very supportive management and workplace culture.

Only difficulty was understanding the new company-specific protocols.

the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you were able to help someone with your skills.
Pros
Great opportunity to add new skills to my resume
Cons
Since it was a contract job, you are limited to 40 or less hours a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
52.3K
41.6K

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

57%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss