PGA Tour Superstore Employee Reviews

Not what I expected...
Hard Goods Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 19, 2018
Not a fan of this company. I’ll be quitting when I get the chance. The management sucks, our store is majorly understaffed in my department and I haven’t received a raise in nearly a year of working here.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Everything else
An enjoyable work place with many opportunities to succeed.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJApril 5, 2018
Working at the PGA Superstore provides a fun and collaborative workspace for the employees. Since my time at the PGA Superstore in Paramus, I have grown and learned more about retail than I ever have before. The team in Paramus is helpful and easy to work with.
Pros
Free Lunches, Good pay, Networking possibilities, Flexible hours
Cons
Long days, Stressful at times
Decent company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 23, 2018
There are a few in leadership that are more concerned with their job then helping others succeed. I was moved to Myrtle Beach for training where what I was trained on did not match what was expected of me once I got placed in a store, in fact I would hear all the time your not at the beach anymore so we dont do that here, so you have to ask the question why are there different standards for one location and not the same standard everywhere.
Fun environment and always open to creative ideas
Store Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 15, 2018
This job really depends on the job position you are being hired for. As long as you were willing to work hard and have a positive attitude about the work the job pretty much easy. There would be days that the staff seemed understaffed and if you had a rush of customers it would be difficult to maintain the floor and help customers with there decision making on items to purchase.
Pros
Health insurance, dental and vision, 401 k, time and a half, holiday pay
Cons
People willing to relocate were promoted
Fun but boring
Service Desk Associate / recieving (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJanuary 7, 2018
Fun place to work but it gets so slow that theres nothing to do. Summer makes that less of a problem but it still isn't busy really ever. Lots of busy work and chit chat with customers.
Pros
Good staff, good location
Cons
Boring
Reveiw
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 26, 2017
Dealing with customers, answering questions and smiling. we learn that the customers are always right and defusing customers who have disputes. Management always on there toes, smooth flow.
great culture staff always ready to assist. 65 thousand sq foot store inventory was long, We always got it done. Being around the staff was a great reward.
Pros
Product Information
Cons
inventory setup
Productive/fun workplace
Customer Service Supervisor-full time (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYNovember 21, 2017
Just like any job it has its ups and downs. The workplace culture was wonderful. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and learned a lot from this job..
Pga
Apparel/Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXSeptember 24, 2017
The environment is great, the managers are amazing, they truly care about you here. You get paid well, you can decide your hours, and you can really grow from this company
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
Productive workplace and a rewarding experience.
Sr Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 14, 2017
Great opportunity for young sales associated to start a sales career. Although my stay with the company was brief I would visit and recommend the company to my friends.
Regular job
eCommerce Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta North, GASeptember 13, 2017
Underpaid. Responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving customer issues.

Responsibilities:

Handle customer inquiries and complaints
Provide information about the products and services
Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
Document and update customer records based on interactions
Benefits
Cons
very accommodating to everyone's availability
Cashier/Apparel Associate (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 28, 2017
My experience at PGA Tour Superstore has been great. I started at cashier, and have advanced to p/t apparel associate to full time. They are doing their best to provide me with enough hours.
Pros
Accommodate personal schedules
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours
Great environment with steady work
Club Repair/ Building Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 16, 2017
Walking in to the store and greeting managers. Make way to clock in on a convenient system that is easy to use. Proceed to club repair shop and assess what work load for day is. Execute all projects according to customer's/manufacturer's specifications. Maintain clean shop and execute closing duties.
insufficient systems and training, poor management and direction
Systems Administrator/IT CSR (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 1, 2017
Constantly applying band-aids without final resolution to outdated and non-functional systems. The internet speed was so slow, Windows Updates would bring an entire store down. The IT CSRs has only 3 mpbs internet connection to troubleshoot and use remote support. It made the job nearly impossible to do efficiently. Twelve people shared one bathroom, male and female.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
everything else
Employee are good
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJuly 20, 2017
Good Place to work, very flexible, good people to work with, everyone is knowledgable about products, not always offered hours you were hired on your feet a lot. con management is always changing, retail hours. Typical day involves helping customers and answering phones, stocking inventory, cleaning.
Pros
Employees everyones knowledgable about products
Cons
None, management always changing
Organized and well balanced store
Retail Sales (Current Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXJuly 19, 2017
This company is ran very well with good people and great training. very friendly and professional company to work for. They treat ther employees with respect and totally understand family comes first
Pros
Great employees to work with
Cons
not enough scheduled hours
Okay working in ironing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJuly 11, 2017
Working at PGA tour superstore was ok the fire like 3 weeks I worked there but then the management got pretty bad for example I asked for 1 day off about a month ahead of time of when I actually needed it and I needed the day off for my graduation ceremony and they said the day before the ceremony that I needed to work.
Fun Workplace
Professional Club Fitter/Sales (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 25, 2017
Great company to work for. Unfortunately the management at the time was not great. I was treated unfairly and paid very poorly. I loved learning about the new equipment and selling the product to customers.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Managment
Poor Management
Hard Good Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 19, 2017
Dealing with co workers that do not care about customer service, you have to bee in the "cool kids" group to advance or move to some terrible store that nobody wants to work at.
A work environment that teaches you a lot about how to work with other people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 14, 2017
Working for PGA Superstore has allowed me to interact with fellow employees and customers in both business fashion and has allowed me to create strong relationships with any person who comes into the retail store.
Pros
Rewarded for hard work with gift cards and free lunches
Cons
Getting yelled at by customers
Difficult to Operate in a given space
Associate (Current Employee) –  GAMay 25, 2017
This company's operating procedures are very rarely followed, instead each location is encouraged to "do whatever they see fit", even if it flies directly in the face of the established procedures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PGA Tour Superstore. Our community is ready to answer.