Phacil Employee Reviews

Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 28, 2017
The company needed to win more business to keep from laying off employees. The managers and clients were great to support. I am confident the company will turn things around.
Pros
occasionally free lunches
Good Working Environs
Data Center Operations Technician Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 10, 2017
Friendly Staff but you must be ready to learn fast and jump on your team. Early morning briefing is a must. You must also wait for the next shift to fully take over before you can leave when your shift ends
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Stressful
Productive environment. Management could improve
Information Systems Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 6, 2017
Productive environment and all staff I had the opportunity to work with were great and professional. Management could improvement or addition training to help retain employees.
Friendly office
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 2, 2017
The workplace at Phacil is very relaxed and friendly. Often you can hear people laughing and talking loudly. While this may annoy some, it is more often appreciated as it creates a sense of family.
Was not a pleasant work experience
Onsite Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 7, 2017
The management team was very arrogant, not supportive, not honest, did not support non management staff, more concern with number versus quality of service.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Dishonest
Productive Environment
Help Desk Specialist Tier (Former Employee) –  Suitland, MDApril 7, 2017
I enjoyed my super visor always willing to push me and my project manager great job good people. If I had a chance to work on a different contract I would because they were good to me.
Nice place to work if you keep to yourself
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 24, 2017
Enjoyed my time with the company, met some great people. The work itself i enjoyed but unfortunately some of the people in Management and lead positions made the environment very uncomfortable for me and many people
Pros
Good pay, Good benefits, Relaxed work environment
Cons
Bad Management, Politics in the workplace
Productive work place
Help Desk Specialist Lead (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 23, 2016
Each day is different some days we can be busy, other days we are a bit slow. we all get a long at my job. we make sure out line of communications is open at all times. great place to work.
Up and Coming Corporation with Growing Pains
Business Process Consultant/Deputy Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAOctober 28, 2016
While at Phacil I have worn several different hats and have been required to handle several responsibilities not tied to my job description. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the different teams in Florida and at Quantico and feel that those relationships have helped me grow into the person and employee I am today. I do feel that I am underpaid and not always recognized for the job that I do.
Pros
Holiday Parties; Quarterly Celebrations; President is amazing!
Cons
Salary
Working at phacile
Building seats seats (Former Employee) –  Vance AlabamaOctober 26, 2016
Work hard always be on time and always agree to overtime and always do a good 5's cleaning at the end of the day and never tried to take a shortcut while doing work
Service Desk Solutions Daily
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 19, 2016
I would be responsible for issuing and maintaining DHS / ICE officers accesses and roles to certain databases and system. I also would assist the Service Desk Analyst with advanced system troubleshooting and would do on-site repairs to in-house machines as needed.
Pros
Great work environment, Benefits, Education.
Cons
short breaks, not flexible with schedule.
Decent company but stay on top of management regarding your placement
Customer Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 13, 2016
The company gives decent flexibility to succeed on a project or directly with the company. Mostly a stress free environment with management. Some members of the management team would benefit from interpersonal skills and expanding upon the communication skills with their subordinates.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Lack of urgency and promptness to get important documents submitted in a timely manner.
PMO Executive Assistant/HR (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 3, 2016
I enjoy working with everyone. Coworkers are friendly, Management is helpful. Flexible hours and open door policy. Days go by fast because there is a lot of work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Lots of deadlines
n/a
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMay 26, 2016
I really don't feel like describing anything on here because it is not needed for anything towards my future endeavors. This is not needed nor should it be used or viewed for any reason at all.
Nice place to work faast paced environment
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 21, 2016
Get to work early enough to catch up with anything we might be needing to know. Spend as much time trying to be efficient while producing quality work.
Help Desk Specialist
Great Working Environment
24/7 365 Service Provider
Work/Life Balance is great
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 12, 2016
Since this is a contract outside of Phacil's headquarters, contracted work here on base often goes on with no delegation or attention from upper management. Any supervision or delegation is given by a government employee. Little to no involvement from management until a issue has risen. Too often resources are stretched too thin. Employees are performing a job that should be done by 3 people.
Pros
Education, commuter and gym reimbursement.
Cons
Salary Compensation
Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Applications Programmer - Senior (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALApril 28, 2016
I experienced conflicting daily work requirements. There appeared to be no loyalty to employees. Helpdesk support was spotty and often low quality. Termination for any or no reason was specified in the employment agreement; and they really meant it.
Pros
Education reimbursement benefits, but contingent.
Cons
Standard benefits were very slow in being implemented.
Have everything, and prepare for nothing
Developer (Former Employee) –  Scott AFBJuly 6, 2015
I worked with this company on a contract for the USDOD. I had been working for this command for some time with other contracts. I get to this one as they tell me they are in need of someone with my skills. I get there and within a month an a half the top management reorganizes the contract so that he can get some heat off from the Government side. So there I go, Last on and First off.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Loyalty is a problem
Good company
Comprehensive Security Assessment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAJune 24, 2015
Great company bad management. Managers doesn't trust their employees. To much favoritism. Workday is steady and fast. Worked as a gov contractor.