Pharma Logistics Employee Reviews

Employee
Sales (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMay 30, 2019
Burn and Churn. Changed commission a bunch of times and company motto. Still finding itself they try to bring in comsultants to help re-structure. Got rid of some people in process. Only thing good is pay is decent but it's a griiiiinnndd.

75 min calls a day tracked you have to do a Sandler training with a very arrogant trainer. 10 sales a month for goal..
Pros
One nice manager
Cons
Hard to move up
Long days of servicing and traveling. Getting in hotels at 12am to wake up at 6am and start all over. No work life balance.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2018
over promised under delivered. More than 50% travel when told only 10%. Very health hazardous when told that this would not be an issue, it was a major issue.
Great company to work for if you have a strong work drive.
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILApril 15, 2018
You had a lot of freedom within your job role as long as you self managed your territory accordingly and completed daily jobs on time. Depending on your territory, you may have to stay overnight in hotels quite often, so that can tend to become exhausting in the long run. However, the CEO seemed to really care and rewarded the employees would performed exceptionally on a daily basis. Overall, this is a great company to work for if you are a self-starter and wish to succeed in your job.
productive and relaxed place to work at
DATA ENTRY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMarch 14, 2018
You went in everyday knowing what you had to do and not having to depend on anyone, good working environment. Everyone is friendly. management was bad, always had a different manager.
The maneger continually favors one or few employees over the others.
Pre sorter (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 16, 2018
Manager continually favors one or few employees over the others, they don't pay overtime they don't go by hours they go by days.Every year they laid off people.I'm actually looking for different work place.
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
Overtime is not pay properly. Favoritism
Great people, low pay
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 12, 2017
Amazing job, but wasn't taken care of financially. Lacked a cost of living adjustment. Didn't pay Bay Area average salary and reason for leaving. Excellent training and daily help with role.
Great Career Opportunity
Sales Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 12, 2017
Good pay for hard working individuals who want a challenge and prefer to mange their own time. Large territories, but set up to help you be successful.
Pros
Scheduling
Cons
Overnights
Growing pains
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJune 25, 2017
This company is growing and there are many kinks that need to be worked out. Inconsistent training and constant policy changes are overwhelming and not explained very well. Lack of communication makes it hard go accomplish goals as a team. All this can get better with some work and extra attention. Productivity is important, but having workers who believe in what they are doing and have a true understanding of processes and core values is even more imperative. Stop recruiting and focus on the good people you already have. Reward positive accomplishments Ann's encourage on the low days. Morale will improve and you'll see better numbers.
Productive and fun work place
Bulk Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mundelien IllinoisMay 19, 2017
Best place i worked great pay and fun job to work highly recommend this job to anyone who wants a great job . co workers are friendly and very helpful great staff managers and overall just a great place
Good Job
Data Entry Tech (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILMay 10, 2017
The company has a lot of expectations and their management is amazing and very understanding to their workers and outside living arrangements. They do a great job with understanding employees needs
Do not recommend
Post-Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 19, 2017
The management is horrible, there is no way to move up in the company, and you are never recognized for the hard work you do. I suggest you do not waste your time applying
Cons
Enjoyed working with everyone there
SAP Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 1, 2017
Worked hard to get my work done and to a professional level on time or before needed. Enjoyed all I worked with or for and liked management they were approachable and kind.
Pros
Good people to work for and with.
Cons
Did not get to stay as long as I wished
Productive and easy going
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILJanuary 27, 2017
They were easy going and taught me alot of new things. I enjoyed working there and wished they had more work. I enjoyed my staff amd team members. We all worked together and did a great team effort to get done what we needed to finish on time. Stayed clean and well organized
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Not enough work
A great company to work for!
Policy Verification Administrator (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILMay 9, 2016
I love working at Pharma Logistics because this is a company that rewards hard work. The company is always looking for ways to improve and grow and listens to their employee's suggestions on how to make that happen. The company core values are posted on the wall, if you have integrity, are honest, hold yourself accountable, want to make an impact, this is the company for you! The company also goes out of their way to make their employees feel appreciated by having special monthly events that can include company outings, free lunches, prizes or contests! I work at Pharma Logistics because the company appreciates my hard work and has the same values I believe in and teach my own children.
Pros
Working hard gets rewarded!
Small Company with Growing Potential
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2016
I have been with Pharma Logistics for almost a year as an Account Executive. My position requires both servicing and selling reverse distribution services to hospitals, retail pharmacies etc. I enjoy working here because I get to make my schedule. As long as you're okay with travel, you can do very well working for this company. After a few months working, management will trust you with your territory and check in with you weekly. The freedom is great but sometimes it can be tough to get in touch with people when you need them.
An Exciting and Challenging Career where you control your own destiny!
Regional Vice President, Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2016
This company has given me every tool to succeed! They truly care about their employees and work every day to stay innovated in their approach to sales. Management wants to see you succeed and are always available when needed. Pharma Logistics is a place where the sky is the limit with respect to sales. Our service sales itself!
Pros
Travel and Commission
Inept Management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 23, 2016
Started out as not a bad company to work for. There was a turnover in management. The quality of the company took a complete turnaround in a different direction. Absolutely the worst company, worst job I personally have ever accepted.
fun yet challenging environment
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Libertyville, ILFebruary 11, 2016
I work in the corporate office and really enjoy my job. The people I work with are a lot fun and are very good and what they do. A typical day would include:

-answering inbound calls and making outbound customer service calls
-assisting the field service and sales representatives with scheduling appointments and setting up new accounts
-helping to resolve any isues that come in from the customers that we service

The most enjoyable part of my job is hearing from the customers that they are very happy with the service that Pharma Logistics provides.

The most challenging part of my job is dealing with issues/ discrepancies/ or problems that have occured. We are all human and sometimes mistakes do happen.By having the knowledge and ability to handle these situations helps us grow and become more proactive in the future.
Pros
fun work environment, great co-workers
Cons
manual proceedures- not everything is automated
It's a job
Facilities Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mundelein, ILFebruary 8, 2016
The Human Resources department is a complete joke and the management is terrible. No long term job security and the manager has no long term vision, trying to make it through the day leading to a lot of stress.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Management, Human Resources
One of the best companies I've ever worked for.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  ILJanuary 12, 2016
I have been a Pharmer for almost six years. I have learned so much working for this innovative and always growing company. Pharmalogistics has giving me the ability to train new employees, travel and perform multiple account management duties. I service multiple accounts in my area and I do enjoy working for this company. I love PharmaLogistics and with strong communication, I believe anyone can achieve so much with this company. There are definitely many areas you can grow within this company and excellent Teamwork will drive you to success with this company.
Pros
Work Stability, Bonuses