Pharmaceutical Strategies Employee Reviews

Great company
Billing Specialist CVS (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed working for pharmaceutical strategies , pay was reasonable and my contractor was awesome. I have no complaints and would definitely work for them again.
It wasn’t Pharmaceuticle strategies, it was the facility they send you to.
Temporary Eligibility Associate (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAMay 31, 2018
Place is nice to work. Should have more companies to choose from in Columbus Ohio. My recruiter was nice enough to offer a job reference if I needed one.
best place to work
Contract pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAMarch 19, 2018
GREAT ESTABLISHMENT TO WORK FOR will recommend it to anyone willing to work hard and contribute to the success of this establisment I will continue to work for this etablishment as a contact pharmacist on call....
Pros
Its an agency
Cons
Its an agency
A+ Company
Traveling per diem Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 28, 2017
I was a per-diem pharmacist in the state of Connecticut so my job assignments varied from day to day and from location to location.The culture of my work depended on where I worked on a given day.
Pros
A+++ Management
Cons
None to speak of.
Excellent
Consultant Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 17, 2017
I had a great time working at Pharmaceutical Strategies. Great staff and work atmosphere. I truly enjoyed my time working for such a great company. My experience with Pharmaceutical Strategies was a gateway to other opportunities
Pros
Great team
Cons
Can't think of any
fine
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAOctober 24, 2017
There placement was quick. They seem to care about the people who they place Paid on time and offered health insurance. Always answered questions. Good company.
good
Healthcare Administrator (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJOctober 16, 2017
working as a healthcare administrator is excellent job. you can help people and also get good competitive challenge everyday, I like challenges in work place
Excellent Staff
CPhT/Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAAugust 23, 2017
Excellent recruitment staff! Comprehensively the staff works together very well. If any problems arise from scheduling to payroll, it is handled. Kudos and BIG THANKS to Pharmaceutical Strategies!!!
Pros
.did get xxtra benefits onsite ie free lunches
Cons
cant think of any at the moment!
I am honor to be working at pfizer
Pfizer (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 9, 2017
I have learned a lot about a pharm. plant. The management is not that good. The hardest part of the job is working many hours and not having time to spend with family. I enjoy what I am doing. It is a great experience.
Cons
short breaks, changing clothes, food prices
fast paced, no supervision, no stress
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2017
I enjoyed it I was in charge of the front desk it made me feel counted on and made me feel important I rocked that position. I felt I was depended on and it made me feel really great!
Pros
no supervision
Cons
bathroom breaks
Productive and fun working environment
Consultant Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAJune 24, 2017
I truly enjoyed my time at Pharmaceutical Strategies. I would recommend them to anyone that asks. The staff was amazing ans supportive. Truly a pleasure to work for Pharmaceutical Strategies!
Recruiter and company were great but job was not.
pharmacist (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAFebruary 16, 2017
The job required sitting all day on the phone and computer. CVS employees treated us like outcasts and were not helpful.
Opportunities attracted me.
Contracted Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 20, 2016
prior authorization pharmacist was most attractive and I brought a lot of experience.

The need for qualified per pharmacists was large , and I anticipated a mutually beneficial arrangement..
Pros
talking to physicians and preforming clinical functions.
Cons
not per diem or contract.
Basic call center
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILSeptember 27, 2016
All day long except for lunch and breaks, which they monitored like hawks, it was pretty much sitting at your cubicle and answering the phone. I would have to refill patients medications, as well as apologize to patients for other employees messing things up. They did not keep me since I needed time off because of my fathers untimely passing.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
management tried to make things up about me that makes me sound bad
temporary
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MASeptember 6, 2016
The workplace was organized and clean. I learned how mail order pharmacy works and the process to fulfill the duties as a pharmacist there. It was a great experience
Pros
Relaxed atmostphere
Excellent company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAAugust 27, 2016
Excellent company to work for. Staff is very caring, and accommodating. Recruiters do their very best to find suitable employment for your needs.
Temp Agency
Contract Employee; "Temp (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJuly 12, 2016
There really isn't much to say about this company. My dealings with them were very brief. But I will say they were the only temp agency to not mess up a "temp-to-hire" contract. Friendly staff.
Pros
Professional staff, Delivers promises
Cons
none to speak of...
Do Your Research Before Accepting Any Job Offer!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Stoneham, MAApril 29, 2016
My advice to any new employee: Before you accept any job offer through Pharmaceutical Strategies (or any other temp agency), make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH on the company you'll be working for! Don't immediately accept the job because the hourly pay is good.

Go to Glassdoor.com or Indeed.com and read the employee reviews! Go on different websites, talk to former employees, and figure out what the employer's reputation is. Find out if the employee turnover rate is high, find out if managers are allowed to give references for former employees, find out how often they promote from within, etc.

I worked for Pharmaceutical Strategies at the Express Scripts in New Castle, Delaware (I was technically a Pharmaceutical Strategies employee, even though I worked at Express Scripts). The hiring process was simple. I went through a background check, drug test, vaccinations, and faxed in all the necessary documents to them. I also had to provide proof of employment for every place I worked at in the last several years. Nothing too complicated, I didn't have to climb a steep cliff or duel any knights in the hiring process. I never met anyone from Pharmaceutical Strategies in person. All communication happened through email, phone, and fax machine.

I was paid very well, considering I was only a Pharmacy Technician. I entered in my hours online and got paid every Thursday. I didn't receive PTO until I worked for a year, and I didn't receive benefits.

Working at Express Scripts was horrible, but Pharmaceutical Strategies was alright. The only real issues I had was when one paycheck
  more... didn't go through, and when Pharmaceutical Strategies messed up my information on my W2. But those issues were resolved quickly.  less
Pros
Good wage, paid once a week, job was easy
Cons
Management, co-workers
Good for people who needs a job
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoy working for the company but I do not like that you receive absolutely no benefits from this place. You just get a paycheck. You cannot receive Paid Time Off until you work for the company for 1 year.
good place to work
National Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Stoneham, MAJuly 28, 2015
Working with Pharmaceutical Strategies has helped me build great customer service skills. My colleagues were nice and very supportive, and the management team were very professional.
Pros
None to say
Cons
Good management team, Flexible, Caring, and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmaceutical Strategies. Our community is ready to answer.

Pharmaceutical Strategies Reviews by Location