Pharmaceutical Strategies

Pharmaceutical Strategies Employee Reviews

United States42 reviews
Pretty Okay job
This place is a good post grad job. However, the management style is moving and changing constantly. The benefits straight up stink, its almost as if they don't have any at all. The training program is non-existent and is essentially a lot of shadowing. You do learn about candidates and what they are looking for.
Don’t waste your time!
Worked for a year as a nurse consultant not one time did they email or call to see how I was doing. You are on your own (if you work remotely). They refused to give me my final paycheck. The people in the office can’t do the hard work that nurses do! Especially during a worldwide pandemic! Instead, they sit behind a desk begging people to do the hard work they can’t.
Pros
Cons
Don’t care about you, refuse to issue final paycheck
Doomed from the Start
I was doomed from the start. They kept pushing my start date further and further back. People in my group had already been in their positions two weeks before my start date. I felt lost the whole time I was in my position.
Depends what you're looking for
This was my first job working in recruiting and I thought all recruiting companies were like this, thank god it is not. I didn't know if it was the supervisor they set me up with or the environment in total but it was belittling and unfulfilling. Most recruiting jobs looks out for the client, this company does what it can to screw your client to get as much money for yourself as you can. I felt terrible for the people I was trying to find employment knowing they were people struggling to make ends meet. I would cry in my car on my lunch break going back in knowing I was about to screw even more good people.
Pros
it was close to a good pizza place
Cons
Condescending co workers, unrealistic expectations, non fulfilling
Cvs Intake specialist abused!
Do not work for cvs as Intake specialist.Manager will tell you that temp left because they find another job or it’s not for them and just to let them know if you needed days off but that’s the opposite. When you’re there after training, they will treat you like nobody replaceable temp workers. Manager there is a bipolar They kick out temp when her bipolar triggers
Great organization,; fun & professional placement agency
I have always had a great relationship with my recruiter. Personal but always professional person to work with. Highly recommended place to look for employment opportunities.
Pros
works hard for their client & employee
Cons
unable to aid in permanent employment
productive and professional environment
you get a varied experience across the board. Friendly young team who work well and play together! Great work done on culture and diversity. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I learned so much and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues.
Great Company to Work for
Flexible Work hours
Matching 401K

Company Outings

Incentive Bonuses

Fun environment everyone is very friendly

Holiday Parties

Bi Weekly Pay

Occasional Free Breakfast
Pros
Free Lunches, Flexibility, leave early on Friday's before Holiday's, 401K with a match, health and dental insurance, all employees very friendly
This review is for their Stoneham office
Do not work here. It doesn’t matter what job/role you’re assigned, you’ll just end up making cold calls and recruiting. Management is so poor. Very cliquey. You get put on the same standstill job openings to recruit for and get reprimanded and punished for not filling the job. Employees are nice and welcoming for the most part. Didn’t last long here personally as I didn’t see eye to eye with management. They make rules, go back on their word and Punish you for it. Special treatment is given to certain staff members. Unfair. This job could easily be work from home yet only certain people get this privilege.
Pros
Employees make plans often to get drinks, pay is decent, benefits aren’t too bad but I didn’t get any (my choice), PTO is ok
Cons
Management is awful
Ok work place it was nice
Don't remember much from this job site. It was most likely a great job just another temp assignment. I wasn't hired on full time I did go onto do good..
Fun place to work!
An excellent place to work with opportunity for growth. This company delivers on its promise and does it with a unique quality. My experience over the last several years is that it takes a great ambition to create even a good company. I was inspired in my role at CVS whose ambition is to improve how prescriptions are delivered, for the benefit of everyone involved in the healthcare system.
Possible foot in the door
On-Boarding as a contractor position through Pharmaceutical Strategies was difficult. As a contractor you get noticed when filling a temp position with a company. Could lead to a permanent position if availability is open.
Wonderfully smooth transition!
For the most part it was wonderfully smooth transition. They worked with me when I had pre planned days I needed off when I was initially hired and I am always able to get in contact with someone if I need anything. There was no uncertainty, they were clear with what the expectations where and I was able to make an informed decision
Great company
I enjoyed working for pharmaceutical strategies , pay was reasonable and my contractor was awesome. I have no complaints and would definitely work for them again.
It wasn’t Pharmaceuticle strategies, it was the facility they send you to.
Place is nice to work. Should have more companies to choose from in Columbus Ohio. My recruiter was nice enough to offer a job reference if I needed one.
best place to work
GREAT ESTABLISHMENT TO WORK FOR will recommend it to anyone willing to work hard and contribute to the success of this establisment I will continue to work for this etablishment as a contact pharmacist on call....
Pros
Its an agency
Cons
Its an agency
A+ Company
I was a per-diem pharmacist in the state of Connecticut so my job assignments varied from day to day and from location to location.The culture of my work depended on where I worked on a given day.
Pros
A+++ Management
Cons
None to speak of.
Excellent
I had a great time working at Pharmaceutical Strategies. Great staff and work atmosphere. I truly enjoyed my time working for such a great company. My experience with Pharmaceutical Strategies was a gateway to other opportunities
Pros
Great team
Cons
Can't think of any
fine
There placement was quick. They seem to care about the people who they place Paid on time and offered health insurance. Always answered questions. Good company.
good
working as a healthcare administrator is excellent job. you can help people and also get good competitive challenge everyday, I like challenges in work place
Excellent Staff
Excellent recruitment staff! Comprehensively the staff works together very well. If any problems arise from scheduling to payroll, it is handled. Kudos and BIG THANKS to Pharmaceutical Strategies!!!
Pros
.did get xxtra benefits onsite ie free lunches
Cons
cant think of any at the moment!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmaceutical Strategies. Our community is ready to answer.