PharmaCord Employee Reviews

Don’t Do It
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 2, 2019
It’s probably one of the worse places I’ve ever worked for, The Assessment test that The company make mandatory for you to take, prior to employment, They (Manager & Supervisors), conductor and Psychoanalize their employees after 6 weeks of employment, And they DO NOT HAVE THE PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS BY LAW TO DO SO, You have NOTHING to do for 8Hours just setting there with nothing to do, waiting on a call to come through (BORING). And they do A Q&A on the one or two possible calls and grade you horribly, A Terrible Start Up Company,
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Horrible Management
Rapidly growing company with job advancement opportunities
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 15, 2018
Collaborative culture with room for me to grow and take on the next step if I want to be in management. I like that I can talk to leaders directly to ask questions and offer suggestions.
Pros
Rapidly growing
A small company with promise.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 14, 2018
I feel that my skills and abilities that I have aquired over the years are not being utilized in a way that provides me with adequate job satisfaction.
Great Place for developers to built everything from scratch.
Sr. Mule ESB Developer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2017
I am the only integration developer for the company for which I build whole system of integration from scratch.i.e., installation of required softwares to deploy mule flows to the servers and also involved in gathering all the business requirement and stuff and integrated various third party applications.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PharmaCord. Our community is ready to answer.

PharmaCord Reviews by Location