Pharmstaff Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
PRN pharm tech
PRN Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 28, 2017
Had a great time filling in at a local LTC facility. The recruiters were great and worked around the clock to help me get all the required screenings accomplished in a short window of time. The payroll team is so kind and helpful, diligent to ensure my direct deposit went through. I can't wait for my next assignment! Hope all clients are as nice as the team I got to work with!!!
Pros
Hardworking Diligent Teams
Cons
Based in IL
If I could give this company a 0 rating
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 31, 2017
Complaints are ignored and management cant be trusted.This company needs new policies to be written.I would not recommend this company to anyone even if you were in desperate need of a job.
Great environment, friendly
pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Spring City, PAMarch 31, 2017
Here for 2 years everyone is great. Well managed.Everyone pitches in to get the job done. Compasionate with funeral leave. Breaktime ample to interact with other staff members.
Pros
Good cafeteria foods
Not a good company to work for
Travel pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Belcourt, NDMarch 8, 2017
The recruiter will paint a pretty picture of the job assignment just to get you to take the position. They do not care how you are treated at the facilities they send you to work.
Pros
Not any
Cons
Recruiter are liars and only care about thier job and not yours
I had a great recruiter!
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 5, 2017
I had a great experience with Pharmstaff. My recruiter was available when I had questions or would contact me back right away. When I was offered a full time position through another company, Pharmstaff was very upbeat and positive. They thanked me for working for them and wished me the best.
Pros
Forthcoming with information, available when I had questions
Cons
No benefits in the position I worked (not posted as full-time)
Pharmstaff is the best!
Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2016
I have worked with Pharmstaff for over 15 years. The recruiter I work with is extremely responsive and professional. I recommend Pharmstaff to my colleagues if they are ever looking for new opportunities. Pharmstaff also offers a generous referral bonus.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Culture
All things considered, very good
Travel Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 5, 2016
My first assignment ended early because I fell down the steps and broke my ankle. While I was at the facility, the job was fine. During the short time I was there, I did learn several new things. The facility I was working at was in the process of making major changes. My training by the facility was a little haphazard, but that happens when major changes are being made. When all of the changes are in place, it will be better for everybody who works there. I consider it a positive learning experience and I would love to have another assignment. One reason I liked it was I was able to keep busying doing productive work and the days went fast. They also had a lot of food available for everyone. During my short tenure, I learned how to stock AccuDose machines and use the medication carousel. I also learned some very good lessons about picking a place to stay. Given the opportunity, I would love to do it again.
Pros
Fairly good work environment
Cons
Things were a little up in the air because the facility was making some major changes
Very satisfied with placement and pay rate
Temporary Traveler Pharmacy Technician-InPatient (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2014
I began my travel and temporary assignments and received most of my assignments through PharmStaff and enjoyed all of the various assignments.

They were very professional and sent me to very professional locations.

Pay was excellent.
A typical day at work
PTCB Pharmacy Technician Temporary (Former Employee) –  VANovember 2, 2013
Same as before and that is because I worked for this company as a temp during the work experience at Pharmstaff.