Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity Employee Reviews

Great Fraternity
Phi Sigma Pi Fundraising Chair (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Great honors fraternity with like minded people. Very comfortable environment to be around. As stated above, like minded people who don't judge or have negative impact on individual.
Pros
Learn many professional skills
Cons
quarter Fees
Too much for too few
Chapter Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAAugust 8, 2017
The goals set by management can be out of touch with what is actually possible or what the students want. There are too few people on staff to get everything done. The work comes in intense waves where one week there is virtually nothing and the next is a 60+ hour week.
Good Experience, Bad Management
Chapter Treasurer/Board Member (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 7, 2017
Students are elected into leadership and management positions and are disconnected from the main group. This caused for some mismanagement and mistakes on the main organizations parts. It was valuable experience though.
Educational Experience
Camp Counselor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 29, 2017
Educational Experience, not a paid position. Located within colleges and universities. Good environment to meet new people and develop new work experiences.
Dictatorship
Treasurer and Fundraising Chair (Former Employee) –  Pullman, WADecember 30, 2016
Our leadership was not as good as I wish it would have been. I've heard that we lost our charter due to dwindling membership.
awesome experience
President (Former Employee) –  Montclair, NJJanuary 14, 2016
wish i could have had more time with my Chapter, but that's what happened with transfer students. the organization is amazing and filled with hard working dedicated people.
Team Work Necessary
Honor Fraternity Member (Current Employee) –  York, PADecember 21, 2015
Actively participate in fraternity through event planning, fundraising, etc. Learn to work in teams and delegate tasks when necessary.
Leadeship, Fellowship, Scholarship
Active Member (Current Employee) –  UNCW, Wilmington NCSeptember 28, 2015
This organization is a National Honors Fraternity devoted to bettering oneself through leadership, fellowship, and scholarship. We do volunteer events, group events, and academic events. It is a very diverse group of people and I love all of them. We help each other out and support one another with everything.
A great place to foster leadership
PARLIAMENTARIAN- EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDSeptember 24, 2012
A very welcoming and educational group dynamic. Phi Sigma Pi nurtures and breeds movers and shakers