Philadelphia Country Club Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 10 jobs at Philadelphia Country Club because we can’t find any available jobs at Philadelphia Country Club close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 164 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 6 questions about working at Philadelphia Country Club. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Philadelphia Country Club employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Philadelphia Country Club within the last 5 years.
How much money are you asking for? And - How much do you expect to be paid? How much did your previous job pay you? Are you available to work on weekends and holidays? You were told that THIS is a requirement - a MUST - if you are going to work in a country club. There are NO Mon-Fri only positions unless you are the GM. Are you fashion forward? (This was asked of females only - never the guys. The justification being that you have to dress 'nice' in almost ALL of the jobs there, except for kitchen, housekeeping and grounds keeping staff. Also, the male employees (or 'coaches' as they called themselves) in the paddleball and tennis departments could and did wear anything they wanted and were never asked about the issue of a fashion forward work wardrobe! Same for the Golf dept - the most elite of al departments - they were paid more than employees at the same level in other areas of the Club and did whatever they wanted to all the time.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Philadelphia Country Club