Philadelphia Cricket Club Employee Reviews

Part Time w/ Good Pay for Hard Work
Caddie (Current Employee) –  Flourtown, PAJanuary 10, 2019
Able to make a lot of money, if willing to work 7 days a week and are okay with physical labor. Not guaranteed to work everyday, and must be willing to sit and wait for a chance that may never come.
Treated me very well
Member of the Food and Beverage team (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 27, 2018
Hourly plus gratuity. Good benefits. Paid vacation and sick leave after 1 year. Paid holidays off.
Flexible schedule.
Beautiful campus.
Kind members.
Very slow paced, not a nice place to work at
Hot line and cold kitchen line cook (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2018
Managers are unorganised, don't know how to communicate with the employees. Favouritism is shown, hourly rate is very low. No transportation, the club just makes you feel like you don't want to be there.
Good job to work
Ground Crew (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2018
It was a fun job to work if you really like the outdoors.We spend 95% of the time outside.The fun part is that you get to ride around most of the time with a ATV.Its real work and no games but you will enjoy it
Pros
Outside, Atv, Friendly Staff and Members
Cons
Little Break Rime
Productive and busy workplace
Banquet Server/Pool Pub (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 26, 2018
Two different Typical days of work. Fall to spring included, weddings, birthday parties, Bar Mitzfahs setting up events and planning. Summer time working at the pool snack pub, Would bring food and drinks to members, worked pool parties and swim meets. Hardest part of the job would be the physical labor, worked 7-10 hours constant no break. Great experience with a hard labor job.
Benefits
Cons
No Breaks or food
Caddy's Review
Caddy (Former Employee) –  Flourtown, PAFebruary 7, 2018
It was exactly what one might expect from a job as a Caddy. The pay was great, especially for a part-time job, and the caddys were respected. It is a somewhat strenuous job physically.
Great summer camp
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 1, 2018
Worked during summer camp. Kids had great activities and co-workers were easy to work with. Fun working with the kids and parents were friendly too.
Summary
Senior Caddy (Current Employee) –  Flourtown, PAOctober 23, 2017
I enjoyed working here throughout the years as I learned to be a better caddy. It was a well paying job and I learned a lot about the course that I worked at.
friendly environment but very busy
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 8, 2017
It's an enjoyable place to work at. It's not all work. Youre able to enjoy yourself at work. Its fun and always something to do. Maagement is quite good for the most part.
Caddie
Caddie (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed working as a caddie here. The other people are all very nice and so are the golfers that golf at the Philadelphia Cricket Club. This was a good job.
Upscale venue for large events
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 21, 2017
Served mixed drinks, beer and wine to 200 - 350 guests at weddings and other large events
Very beautiful venue for weddings and all other large events
They were well staffed
Enjoyed talking with guests
Management was very professional
I enjoyed working for this venue as a bartender because everyone was friendly and helpful.
Great staff an membership
Capitan / Bartender (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Wonderfull club with extensive history. Members were great to work with and built personal relationships. Long work hours but financialy rewarding.
Busy Busy Busy
Golf (Current Employee) –  Flourtown, PAAugust 8, 2016
Good work / life balance
Hectic days
Chances to move up through the club
Management likes to make changes to club rules very frequently
Great place to work and learn
Banquet Chef (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 7, 2016
The experience at Pcc is a great one daily learned to master my craft while working with great friendly people and putting out exceptional food as well.
Pros
everything
Cons
not applicable
Fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 26, 2015
Cricket club is a well-known golf course in the suburbs of the city of Philadelphia. Well know community and elected officials are members. Enjoyed the opportunity to provide high quality customer services to each member and assist on organizng special event.s
Pros
meet new people
Comfortable Workplace, Friendly Staff
Hostess and Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, PAApril 23, 2015
Typically I would be running food from kitchen to customer tables. Upon arriving to work I would set up the kitchen, which included some food prep. Interaction with the customers included bringing their food and making sure they were comfortable to eat their meal. I learned to work well within the kitchen staff and how to make decisions during a busy time. I truly enjoyed the comradery of between myself and my co-workers and how comfortable I felt working at the restaurant.
Good Working environment
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 2, 2014
A typical day at work.. I come in set up the dishwasher machine, bring the mats in from outside, put trash bags in the trash cans. then i wait for the dishes to come.
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, PAAugust 26, 2013
My typical day started with gathering all menus for either the dinner shift or lunch shift, inserting any new documents if needed. Organize the host stand and reservations. Make sure the club area is clean and appropriate for members. Help the servers out with getting everything ready for dinner service.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
dont get fed while on breaks, etc
Miss it here!
Bartender/Banquet Server/A la Carte Server (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2012
My team was one of the best I have ever worked with. Everyobne gets along and knows how to have fun while staying on point at work. Management allowed us all to feel like family