Philadelphia Nanny Network Employee Reviews

Great Team!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, PAApril 4, 2019
I read a review that said they don't pay on time. That was never my experience. For the year I was there, everyone was paid every week, with no errors (I helped with payroll) There was a focus for career growth and to learn in the job. I learned a lot! There was always so much to do and I liked to stay busy.
Pros
The people, fast paced-busy office
Cons
I can't think of any
Fun
Data Entry Clerk (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, PASeptember 17, 2018
While working at The Nanny Network i was doing clerical work, filing adding information to the computers database and often ran errands. i enjoyed that work because it was up my field of work fast paced and not bored
They do not pay you on payday. Be aware.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 13, 2018
This company is not a good fit. Slow paced, horrible communication and they do not pay you on payday. That must mean they don’t have the funds on time. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the place.
Official response from Philadelphia Nanny Network
November 5, 2018

Oh no! We take these matters very, very seriously. What happened? Because I personally sign off on payroll each week (pay day is every Friday), I see that everyone gets paid. PNN has never missed a payroll in the 8 years that we have employed our Substitute and Staff Nannies. Please contact me immediately so that I can investigate what happened and resolve the issue immediately.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philadelphia Nanny Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Philadelphia Nanny Network Reviews by Location