Philander Smith College Employee Review

View all Philander Smith College reviews

Enjoyed working with students
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 20, 2018
The school is diverse.Pay is good but lack of job training .The students were a joy to work with when I was there. Great school but limited to growth.

Other Philander Smith College Employee Reviews

Great and easy going
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 26, 2019
Philander Smith College has many different departments and I am placed in the bookstore. On a normal day, I sort mail for students and the different offices at Philander Smith College, as well as deliver mail to the administrative departments. When I am not sorting mail, I am behind the cash register, watching the floor, answering the telephone, talking to alumni about purchasing Philander paraphernalia. My job on most days are relaxed and easy going. I'd say the most challenging part of my job would be dealing with difficult customers and students.
Learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 1, 2019
Philander offers a rich learning environment for first-time professionals. Advancement does not seem accessible, but has happened in a few cases. Culture is very difficult and employee turnover is high.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philander Smith College. Our community is ready to answer.

Philander Smith College Reviews by Location