Philander Smith College Employee Review

View all Philander Smith College reviews

They need officers if youre interested
Security Officer - Full-Time (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 5, 2018
Except for the pay which wasn't to bad but could be better it was pretty much easy going- A few bad apples but overall a good atmosphere to work. It only gets hectic during homecoming.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Need better pay

Other Philander Smith College Employee Reviews

Life as a Resident Assistant.
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 22, 2019
As a Resident Assistant at Philander Smith College I worked with college freshman to balance their school life while growing into to the person they aspire to be in life.
Pros
Growth/Learning
Cons
Great and easy going
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 26, 2019
Philander Smith College has many different departments and I am placed in the bookstore. On a normal day, I sort mail for students and the different offices at Philander Smith College, as well as deliver mail to the administrative departments. When I am not sorting mail, I am behind the cash register, watching the floor, answering the telephone, talking to alumni about purchasing Philander paraphernalia. My job on most days are relaxed and easy going. I'd say the most challenging part of my job would be dealing with difficult customers and students.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Philander Smith College. Our community is ready to answer.

Philander Smith College Reviews by Location