Philippine National Police Employee Reviews

Police Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 17, 2017
I served with Philippine National Police for 22 years. I am proud to be part of the PNP. I learn how to deal with different people with different ages and status in life, I learn how to maintain good costumer service. Management is excellent. The government give us amazing benefits. I enjoy my work , its been my dream to become a police officer.
Pros
benefits and salary
Challenging but stressful
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Argusan del NorteSeptember 17, 2017
Working as member of the Philippine National Police assigned with Criminal Investigation and Detection and Detection Group (Unit assignment) was a very challenging job since you were tasked to conduct surveillance or monitoring and same possible police operations on all form of illegal activities that will transpired in the area of assignment. Arresting and prosecuting suspects/criminals is a main duty and responsibility as members of the said group. In this type of job, you will gain extra ordinary experiences compare to other careers, but in the other hand, it is stressful since you work with a multi tasking kind of job.
Many training can make yourself advance in security aspect
Philippine National Police (Former Employee) –  Camp Crame Quezon CityAugust 23, 2017
As a police officer I find my work balance, i learned how to secure the lives of the people and property as well, i learned how to manage my time,to tuckle all the problems that came to me and i learned how to respect the culture of the people around me and being a former policeman i always do the right thing to serve my country and people
Pros
We buy our own food to eat
Cons
Short break, no problem with our health it's free consultation
useful page
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 2, 2017
As modern technology continue in this era indeed company provide the easy way in searching a job that fit for your skills.Hoping and Praying that you will continue your service. To God be the glory and more power!
productive work as police officer
Police Officer Traffic/ Patrol (Current Employee) –  San Pedro Morong,RizalJuly 30, 2017
in a day i work as a police officer i encountered dangerous work place because i dont have any protection from performing my job we do not have any bullet vest .but i manage to perform my job carefully by all of my training and knowledge.i response immediately for any situation and ,my hardest part of my job is lack of equipment to respond to insurgency,the most enjoyable part of my job is that community are happy that we serve them by the of our knowledge and dedication to work.
The government has provide everythin
Police Lieutenant (Former Employee) –  MANILA POLICE DEPARTMENTJune 13, 2017
Daily patrol to the area of jurisdiction
Gathering information
Operative
Interrogation
Hostage situation
Manila jurisdiction
Awarding and pinning
Training and graduation
Policeman (Current Employee) –  Bicol RegionApril 30, 2017
I need to look another job that have enough salary to support my family and needs. And am welling to take duties and responsibilities as ship security.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Enough break
Challenging but rewarding
Emergency Response Team/ Search and Rescue (Former Employee) –  San FernandoAugust 14, 2016
Working under Emergency Response Team/ Search and Rescue of Philippine National Police is fun and rewarding, especially if you are saving a life. My workmates came from different walks of life, allowing us to learn other things we are not previously exposed to.
Pros
It is my interest
Cons
Low Financial Compensation
you have a security of tenure working for the government
Police Operations Officer (Non-Commissioned) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 17, 2016
best reason of working at Philippine National Police is having a stable job, working here gives you a lot of privileges, plus you get to meet a lot of people from the same and different walks of life.
Pros
good salary good friends good comrades benefits and good discipline
Cons
not at home most of the time and many risks on everyday work
Breath Taking Job
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 17, 2015
We work for at least 10 to 18 hours a day without over time pay.
The Organization was not good on many Filipinos as some leaders and members was involved in corruption and other relevant issues which affects our good performance and our Image as a public servant to the people.

Want to know more about Philippine National Police?

Ask a question
job and compensation is only in the middle rate
Police Superintendent (Current Employee) –  philippinesApril 10, 2014
its just a normal police service to the populace, the most enjoyable was when you busted criminals
Provide quality service to the people and community
Police Officer III (Current Employee) –  Camp, ARApril 8, 2014
The responsibility of every police officer is to serve the public and protect life and property. All police officers shall respect the human rights and dignity of the suspect during police operation.
Being a Police Officer is a very excellent accomplishment
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00January 28, 2014
Excellent Police Department. The best accomplishment in my life.
Pros
Everything is excellent
Cons
working to many hours
productive workplace, complete benefits for all employee
Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Angeles cityJanuary 22, 2014
working 12hours a day
learned to be patient and more productive
reliable co worker because the nature of the job is too risky that will need to trust your partner.
the hardest part of the is that when there will be case that even a witnessed and the victim afraid to cooperate.
most enjoyable of it is that in a little way you help others for them is big result.
Pros
free lunch somtimes, allowance other that salary
Cons
healthcare, vacation leave
Philipine National Police
Police Officer II (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00January 3, 2014
My Duties as a Police Officer II six (6) day , 12 hours duty and one day rest day. I had Learned in Police work to handled more responsibility,always ready for new challenges,
Management is good because they were always teach the proper procedure as a good police officer and the Management shows are good leaders.
Co worker all of them are good friend good father, good teacher , family,and etc, because we were working with fun, respectfull,skillfull, intiligent, serious, cherfull,and we were working as a unified,
My Hardest Part Of Job is my last day duty. because i love my environment , i love my colleague, i love my profession,
But i need left my Profession in order to make the move here in America.
Pros
free lunch, free gasoline, free uniform
Cons
healthcare free, housing allowance
we see the product be selling
Government Employee (Former Employee) –  phillippineSeptember 22, 2013
• Listening and responsible
• Gather and validate the information before taking action
• Creating Idea
• Attention to details
• Teamwork skills
• Punctuality
• Initiative
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Honesty and loyalty
Pros
free transpo, houseing, medical, foods, allawonce
Cons
short break
Productive work place
Police Inspector (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 6, 2013
I report for duty during ordinary time from monday to friday, however during days of inspection, I worked even weekends and holidays.
I learned in my work discipline and good leadership. I have a good relation with my co-workers. the hardest part of my job is that when I rendered a decision of a case assigned to me filed against a police officer. the most enjoyable part of my job was that when I conducted inspection and audit in the two provinces.
my workplace is either in the field or in the office.
Police Officer (Current Employee) –  region 3July 7, 2013
Ive been an intelligence operatives since 2003, we gather vital information to prevent possible terrorism and the likes within my AOR.
Pros
N/a
Cons
healthcare
productive
Police officer 3 (Current Employee) –  Presidential Security groupJanuary 31, 2013
The organization of Philippine National Police were i was belong if i can rate for my own experience including what i feel to the organizationj is very satisfactory..
Pros
productive
Cons
concern
executive and serious environment
Regional Officer ( Regional Manager) (Former Employee) –  Philippine territorySeptember 30, 2012
working with the Philippine National Police is on e of the most precise environment. The level of my working environment is more on executive setting. The organization is very supportive with regards to supplemental education to add on the skills of the individual personnel. The organization concentrated on the service to people and most of the time they empasize the use of management.
Pros
allowance and uniforms are given to include healthcare
Cons
working overtime with out pay