Phillip Jeffries Employee Reviews

Director Logistics/Operations (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJDecember 27, 2017
The company provides a lot of time off for Holliday’s and a decent amount of PTO. They have a great company culture and a beautiful office facility..
International Customer Service Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJDecember 14, 2017
The company itself is great, however, management is a bit to be desired. They pretend to care about you, but then don't ever give you the time of day with any issues or requests.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
management could take a little more time to care about their employees
Phillip Jeffries
International Customer Service Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day consists of basic customer service functions, with included international aspects. I need to ensure accurate and efficient shipping for customers, and timely email responses, as the time differences effect our customers.

Management is sub par. It doesn't feel like the managers are here for us, but only for the company.

The culture here is amazing. Everyone gets along with everyone, and the atmosphere is upbeat and relaxing.

The most difficult part of the job, for me, is prioritizing customers based on needs, and time, as I work with people from all over the world, and time differences are very important.

I enjoy most of what I do, it's just management and lack of growth opportunities that is making me want to leave
Pros
culture, teamwork, communication
Cons
management
Small start-up feel with great corporate culture
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMay 5, 2017
This place spoils you for what a corporate career feels like. Very unique values and management truly cares about the staff. Everyone is driven to make the company thrive which makes it easy for one to get motivated as well. We often joke that we "drank the Kool-Aid" since you would never think people would be this passionate about wallcovering. Whether you are looking for your first career from college or looking for a new path, Phillip Jeffries is definitely something to look into.
Pros
Monthly department sponsored activities, fun coworkers, great benefits
Cons
Redundancies, slow programs, and slow hardware obstruct your work day
fun work place
warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJune 11, 2015
Pack and Process outgoing shipments to customers Receive incoming shipments
Cut samples of wallcovering for approval from customers
Consolidate inventory to create space for incoming stock
Pros
PTO time
Cons
short breaks, low wages
Innovation
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2014
Section of company is no longer at Hearst as a whole - they closed it down