- Fun people to work with
- The supervisor helps out around the Warehouse
- Management isn't so great, they'll tell you something and it never happens or is nonbeneficial to the warehouse.
- The Supervisor spreads his political views on everyone and is a racist.
- The work can be overwhelming for whoever picks in the Fresh and Frozen department - only two employees over there.
- Favoritism exists in this place. There are some employees that get no points for being late or they get points more than their 90 days allows and stay employed.
- It gets quite disorganized. Especially in the overflow trailers. The trailers get so full that when you go to replenish you have to climb over pallets or walk on top of them to get to the product.
-The shift isn't that desirable.
-Turnover rate is high.
-Things brought up to management are hardly acknowledged.
- When people are let go or quit, the remaining employees have to pick up the slack - usually lasting months at a time. Especially in Fresh and Frozen.
- Other facilities get bonuses or compensation for the employee's pick rate - Cedar Rapids location does not. If you pick super fast and get done early, you actually end up losing money.
- You never get acknowledged for hard work. I was told that hard work brings more work - apparently, no incentive comes with that.
- If you witness safety hazards and submit safety observation cards, they aren't acknowledged for months at a time.