Phillips Staffing Employee Reviews

Unprofessional staff in Easley office and Greenville corporate
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCJanuary 7, 2019
Unprofessional staff at the Easley branch. I contacted the corporate office with a complaint in discrimination and left several messages with no response. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
great staffing company to work for
Forklift Driver/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 17, 2018
I loved working for Phillips Staffing. I learned a lot and was given opportunities to perform a job that I loved and was skilled in. I was never stressed, always enjoyed my job.
The staff is eager to find a great employment fit for their clients.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 15, 2018
So far, I've enjoyed my time working with Phillips Staffing. They want to find job placement for all of their clients. I find that they go out of their way to make sure they are maintaining employment for their clients.
Phillips Staffing
Medicaid Assistant for Hardship Clients (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SCAugust 29, 2018
They seem to be fair in their job placement, but work is not always available.
I worked at a hospital, which was stressful and I work in offices that I enjoyed
Provided excellent opportunities for empoyment,
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 22, 2018
The overall atmosphere in the workplace had the safety of the employees held first and foremost. The goals of the department were clearly outlined which made it easier to achieve the desired goal.
Good place to work for.
Grinder (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 6, 2018
The people at Phillips Staffing are very good caring people. I've worked several temporary jobs with them and all pay good. The office people are very nice and can get you in and out pretty quick so you can continue your job search and if you do find something with better pay or hours and it will benefit you better as long as you give them a 2 week notice they will congratulate you and wish you the best and work with you til the end.
Pros
Caring people and fast pace
Cons
Nothing really
Productive and very nice staffing agency
Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Keyers (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 24, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with Phillips Staffing they management was absolutely amazing and made working for them a joy. The jobs they found and assigned me were in my experience level. I enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Very good jobs and hours
Cons
It was only a staffing agency
Good place to start for entry-level manufacturing positions
Forklift Operator, Assistant Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Pickens, SCJune 21, 2018
Good for a start into factory positions. Hires for other positions on occasion. Not many benefits. Most negative feedback is from the places of employment rather than the staffing agency itself.
It was a great learning experience for me
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Arden, NCMay 14, 2018
I learned a lot about HR while at Phillips. There were successful days that was very rewarding to me. It was a good place to work and the employee were loyal
Pros
Leadership meeting were held regularly
Cons
office closed
Great Agency
Warehouse Packer/ Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMay 2, 2018
This is a great agency to work for, they are super friendly and very helpful when it comes to finding a new assignment. Choose them for all of your staffing needs.
They will find you a job eventually
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Seneca, SC 29672May 2, 2018
If you need a job and don't mind a temp agency, they're one of the best. As long as they have the contracts and you have the time to wait and the availability, they'll find you work.
Cons
Temp service
Phillips Staffing is a place I would enjoy working again someday. My circumstances made it difficult to stay employed.
Assembly Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 2, 2018
I really enjoyed where Phillips-Staffing employed me. My last job, especially. I wished I could go back in the near future. My circumstances were pending at my time of employment.
Pros
One hour lunch
Cons
None, that I found
Fast-pace job, always on your feet
Adidas Distribution Center (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg,SCMarch 10, 2018
It was a good experience for my first job. A lot of moving and it was very fast-paced. Some weeks I would work 5 days a week, 12 hours each day, and some days I would only work 2 days, 12 hours a day
Aggravating and judgemental
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 26, 2018
Had different types of work with different companies. Learned lots. People and co-workers were great. They pay wasn't that great. Phillips staffing doesn't hire people with backgrounds.. located in Spartanburg.
Pros
One woman on the staffing team helps at all times.
Cons
The staffing team isn't that great.
Production Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCJanuary 24, 2018
I learned how to cut parts out and make sure they are cut properly. The hardest part of my job was using the exact amount of material and not need extra material. The most enjoyable part was working alone and having my own machine.
Pros
Had employee picnics and get togethers
Cons
short breaks
good place to be a clerical/admin temp
Administrative Assistant & CSR (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCDecember 12, 2017
The Rock Hill, South Carolina office was excellent. It was efficiently run and very well managed, and the branch manager and staff really looked out for their clients.
great place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCDecember 1, 2017
Great place, it a company that gives you a chance to work. This company take care of their employees. Great benefits, able to earn vacation hours. Phillips is a temp to hire company.
Pros
great lunch breaks
Cons
short ten minutes break
Fast pace friendly safe work environment
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 8, 2017
Phillips Staffing is a temporary service but the staff is very professional and are very outgoing the work environment is very calm but competitive and First Quality warehouse is amazing alot of nice individuals and great team work
Pros
Over time available
Cons
Very busy time flies by
Phillips was an-in house Staffing Agency for Caterpillar
Assembler for Caterpillar (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCOctober 27, 2017
The on site manager was great and strived to ensure safety and fairness to all their staffing employees. The hardest part of the job was not having the same benefits as company employees. The most enjoyable part of working for Phillips was that they did give recognition to jobs well done.
staffing company
assembler (Former Employee) –  Easley, SCOctober 24, 2017
this was a staffing company. it done what it was suppose to. they helped me get a permanent job quickly. i only worked with them for seven months before i was rolled over at st. jude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phillips Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.