Phoenix House California Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 31 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
You’re seeing all 22 jobs at Phoenix House California because we can’t find any available jobs at Phoenix House California close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 976 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 29 questions about working at Phoenix House California. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Phoenix House California employees.
Insights from 25 Indeed users who have interviewed with Phoenix House California within the last 5 years.
Please explain your experience using motivational interviewing
Please explain your experience...
Listen to your staff. It looks like they all have the same problems and it’s not them.
Listen to your staff. It looks...
Gossip in the workplace, CBT, and case notes.
Gossip in the workplace, CBT, ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.