Phoenix Marketing International Employee Reviews

Great Culture makes for Happy Employees
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 28, 2019
I have worked for Phoenix Marketing 10+ years. Many of my colleagues have similar longevity with the company. I think the culture and dynamic environment is what sets Phoenix apart. I have grown professionally with Phoenix and have always felt challenged, never bored or stagnant. Management assumes the best of people, allows freedom and flexibility to "own" your role, which is not always the case in more structured and hierarchical companies. Lots of accessibility to the executive team is also a nice perk - those with ideas and thoughts are able to bring them to the table easily. I like that the company is always growing and evolving. The leaders of the company are very transparent and keep the lines of communication open, so I'm always aware of where we are headed and what's next from a big picture standpoint.
Pros
Culture, Communication, Growth
Cons
Fast pace can be tough to keep up with at times
Productive place to work and a great atmosphere
Sr. Data Production (Current Employee) –  Oldsmar, FLFebruary 11, 2019
It's a great place to work and the culture is lively and inviting. Leadership makes sure ideas are heard regardless of position and it really is a team environment.
Apply here if you like being treated like garbage
Hourly Employee (Former Employee) –  Rhinebeck, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Catty corporate backstabbers woo you in with their beautiful office space. Once hired the abuse begins. There is no support from management. You immediately become invisible, and or belittled by staff. The terms are conveniently miscommunicated, and you are left with less than adequate compensation. Unless you enjoy being used and your talents exploited, you should steer clear of this unhealthy environment.
Nice Place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NYJuly 24, 2018
I have been working at Phoenix MI for a few months now. I work remotely and have a great work life balance. I feel like I have the autonomy to do my job without someone looking over my shoulder and it makes me feel like a valued asset to the company. I am happy here and hope to stay for a long time.
Pros
Work from home and awesome Manager
Accomadating and understanding
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2017
PMI had a great environment which allowed each of their employees the flexibility to accommodate life outside the office while providing the tools necessary to succeed at the company.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
compensation/ salary
Mid-size market research company with a lot of capability in different industries but not good at marketing itself to clients
Project Director/Senior Project Director (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 2, 2013
Over the years, Phoenix Marketing International has built up capabilities and expertise in doing research in different industries. However, the company is slow in integrating the different verticals and creating synergy among them. As a result, the verticals are operating as independent cost centers instead of a whole team. The way each business unit is evaluated doesn't encourage integration either as each business unit is evaluated as an independent cost center. There is no one account manager to coordinate services among different business units for major clients. In addition to lack of integration, the company's leadership is composed entirely of market researchers. They are good at market research but not good at marketing. Other than the aforementioned challenges, the company is a good place to work. The employees are senior researchers, very friendly and great to work with. However, since there is no established employee development program, it might be difficult for junior researchers to get in the door.
Pros
intelligent, hardworking, friendly employees
Cons
lack of integration among business units

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Marketing International. Our community is ready to answer.

Phoenix Marketing International Reviews by Location