Phoenix Marketing International Employee Reviews

Nice Place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NYJuly 24, 2018
I have been working at Phoenix MI for a few months now. I work remotely and have a great work life balance. I feel like I have the autonomy to do my job without someone looking over my shoulder and it makes me feel like a valued asset to the company. I am happy here and hope to stay for a long time.
Pros
Work from home and awesome Manager
Accomadating and understanding
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2017
PMI had a great environment which allowed each of their employees the flexibility to accommodate life outside the office while providing the tools necessary to succeed at the company.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
compensation/ salary
Mid-size market research company with a lot of capability in different industries but not good at marketing itself to clients
Project Director/Senior Project Director (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 2, 2013
Over the years, Phoenix Marketing International has built up capabilities and expertise in doing research in different industries. However, the company is slow in integrating the different verticals and creating synergy among them. As a result, the verticals are operating as independent cost centers instead of a whole team. The way each business unit is evaluated doesn't encourage integration either as each business unit is evaluated as an independent cost center. There is no one account manager to coordinate services among different business units for major clients. In addition to lack of integration, the company's leadership is composed entirely of market researchers. They are good at market research but not good at marketing. Other than the aforementioned challenges, the company is a good place to work. The employees are senior researchers, very friendly and great to work with. However, since there is no established employee development program, it might be difficult for junior researchers to get in the door.
Pros
intelligent, hardworking, friendly employees
Cons
lack of integration among business units

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phoenix Marketing International. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about