PHOENIX REHABILITATION AND HEALTH SERVICES Employee Reviews

Poor higher management
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PAJanuary 5, 2019
A lot of miscommunication and very little communication from higher ups. Hours are good if you don't have a family at home you want to be home with. ( Your expected to work till 7-8pm two nights a week). No room for advancement. No lunch breaks.
Great
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 27, 2018
The work was great on your feet moving. The coworkers were lazy though. Someone always had to pick up someone else's slack. The days were during summer so it got hot.
Pros
Great work
Cons
Lazy coworkers
Avoid this place!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Blairsville, PAApril 25, 2018
Terrible place. No raises. Pay is pathetic. Worst part is the atmosphere.corporate comes in like they are gods ignoring all the staff. They think only of making money and not about employees or patients. Hours are rough. They tell you hours won’t be bad until you get hired then they force you to work crazy hours without extra pay.
Pros
Great vacation time for except they never let you use it
Cons
No raises, rude managers
What you learned
FACILITY SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  BLOOMSBURG PAApril 23, 2018
You can work as hard as you can. And you will not get a raise. I was there 2 years and never got a raise. I know some others are working there. Have been there for 10 years and still no raise. You will never get a raise. Not worth the stress and the amount of work you do..
Pros
The patients
Cons
No raises, Breaks
Very busy office atmosphere.
Facility Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bloomsburg, PA 17815April 16, 2018
On the go from the time your feet hit the door. No scheduled breaks or lunch period so you rarely get one. Interaction with the patients is enjoyable if you are a people person.
Pros
Never run out of work
Cons
Never run out of work
Amazing place to work
Facility Secretary / Clinical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, PAApril 27, 2017
I worked with patients on a daily basis, while also doing office functions such as dictation.
The hardest part of my job was learning the rules and insurance information.
the most enjoyable being working with our patients
Pros
Great place to grow
Cons
I moved to florida
Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services
PR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAApril 8, 2017
This is a very good company that actually puts their money where their mouth is. Many of their clients are older. This company evangelizes the need to exercise and supports the Walk to End Alzheimer's, Splash for a Cure and many other events that promote exercise.
Overall 5/5
Rehabilitation Aide (Former Employee) –  Bradford, PAMarch 7, 2017
At Phoenix Rehab, my overall experience was a 5/5. The management was in the process of changing so there was some miscommunication and it was slightly unorganized but I still loved working there. As a student, I loved working and still being able to help the patients and also the PT and PTA. It made me realize how much I love the field.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Unorganized Facility Director
Amazing Physical Therapy Facility
Facility Secretary; Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PADecember 27, 2013
The owners of Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services poured their hearts and souls into this company. They provide a great work environment, and offer daily resources to help ensure that the questions that staff have are answered quickly. They care about the patient and relationships with their patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHOENIX REHABILITATION AND HEALTH SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

PHOENIX REHABILITATION AND HEALTH SERVICES Reviews by Location