Phoenix Suns & Mercury Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Really awful work environment
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2018
They pay and treat their employees knowing that they could replace you in a second. Very political environment. Just look at the on-court issues, the business side is run very similarly.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Management, pay
Awesome working place
Promotions (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2016
One of my favorite positions I have ever held, I loved being in the arena on game days also was a great place for grass root events.
Fun and Fast-Paced Culture
Account Executive - Membership Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 13, 2016
I take great pride in building long lasting relationships with companies, organizations and individuals providing top-level service and solutions for their entertainment goals through our multiple platforms.

I manage our seating and hospitality options with the Phoenix Suns, Mercury and Arizona Rattlers. I establish relationships with companies in the Valley and brief them on our platforms that have helped our current partners increase their bottom line. I work with companies to help them with overall business growth, client retention and employee appreciation.