Physical Rehabilitation Network Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Unorganized and not a steady company to work for
Training & Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 28, 2018
Worked a lot to get them up and running on EHR and billing and was treated poorly by some management. Ended up getting laid off because the company went up for sale. This happened right after the EHR implementations where completed. Convenient and not professional. Lack of character and compassion for employees.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Everything else
temporary
Verification Representative (TEMP) (Current Employee) –  CarslbadMarch 7, 2018
good place to work for a couple months not permanently, there is alot to learn but over all a great work experience place. I work her thru a temp agency
no advancement
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Working at PRN I have learned a lot. I have grown greatly in knowledge. There were changes that had been made in the company were the company had become unorganized there was no structure. The company had lost many employees over the last couple of months and the work loads had increased a lot more for the employees who had stayed. That became a lot stressful and the harder we worked there was no growth with in the company. No incentives in the company and most importantly no recognition. I have grown to want more as far as having a successful career so I am seeking for employment to better my future.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
no advancement in the company
No opportunity to advance
Junior Accountant (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Unfortunately, while the owner, managers and employees are nice people to work with, I feel employees are not appreciated. The quality of work is expected to be great when the compensation is quite the opposite. It became easy to see why there is a lot of turnover in this company.
Pros
nice coworkers and managers
Cons
poor salary and no career advancement
Good for entry-level
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 1, 2018
I would recommend you try this company if you're trying to get experience and get your foot in the door. If you're coming here with experience you're not going to get paid like one.
Learned a lot
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  La Habra, CA 90631April 24, 2017
Talk about hands on, My Director of Physical therapy was amazing, thought me how to apply theory in practical, learned different modalities and how to apply them under supervision. Learned a lot of human anatomy, biomechanics and physiology.
Pros
all
Cons
Amazing place to work for!
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 12, 2017
Enjoyed working at PRN. Great environment,coworkers, and staff. They work with your schedule and are willing to hire students who are on the road to becoming PT's themselves.
Very friendly and educational company to work for
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Favorite company to work with by far. Co-workers were always friendly and willing to help you out. My supervisor never made me feel incompetent when asked questions related to the job, and was always eager to teach if further assistance was needed.
Pros
Great co-workers
Fun and Flexible
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 16, 2015
Very Fast Paced Work environment, Made work go by fast and smooth, would recommend for younger adults to gain experience then find a better paying job.
Pros
Plenty of Work, Fast Paced
Cons
Low Pay, Slow advancement
N/a
Data Entry/Charge Entry (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CANovember 1, 2015
N/A, It is fun and busy and lots of wok to do at this company. Unfortunately the company is consalidating to San Diego. I have been at this compay for about a year and I enjoy working for this company. Company is flexible and understanding.
Pros
flexible
Cons
insurance is expensive
Productive, busy and energetic physical therapy office.
Physical/Occupational Therapy Aide & Front Desk (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 9, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Family style work environment. Always busy. Always a place to learn something new.
aided physical therapist with patients in rehab, modalities, good cusomter service for the patients
Internship (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMay 21, 2013
Staff at PRN were very proffesional and good to work with. I dont regret doing internship at PRN, they know how to treat each patient as such individuals and are very caring with the patients. Staff there at PRN have a positive attitude, and are always willing to answer any questions. I would reccoment patients to PRN if they ever need any Physcial Therapy.
Pros
understanding
PRN (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAApril 10, 2012
A typical day at work is fast-paced and demanding at times. Although the work is satisfying it requires focus in order to insure proper patient care. The office manager is very hard working and approachable to everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is also the hardest part of the job, giving proper patient care and taking care of the billing.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
short breaks