Physical Therapy Clinic Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 22, 2018
This just was not the field for me. If this is up your alley then go for it. If I had had the proper schooling I could have perhaps benefited from this job a bit more.
Great work palce
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Shelby, MIFebruary 4, 2017
I highly enjoy working in a physical therapy clinic and being part of the reason that the clinic runs the way it does. The people are great in the office and it is always a positive environment.
A good work environment.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILNovember 16, 2016
A typical day at P.T. was answering phones, filing, making appointments, filling whirlpools, cleaning rooms, answering phones, billing for self pay, Medicare, workers compensation, law suit patients as well. Putting hot packs on patients, typing all reports for three physical therapists before there were computers, filing, putting patients in the rooms or setting them up in the whirlpools or paraffin dips, washing and drying sheets, towels, pillow cases, folding and putting away, calling patients to reschedule if they missed appointments.

I had not co-workers as it was a one girl office.

Hardest part of the job was saying good bye to patients that we saw several times per week, for several months.

The most enjoyable part was seeing the patients get well. It was a very rewarding job.
Pros
Loved working with the patients and making them happy.
Cons
No benefits.
Good enviroment. Always kept me busy
Office Management / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 15, 2015
We had to make sure all the patients showed up to their appointments. I learned that consistency is very important part of your job. Mangement depended a lot of the work i did, the Director rely on me 100%. The hardest part of the job was making sure everyone was doing their job on a daily basis. the most enjyable part of the job was making sure the patients were treated good and went home satisfy.
Pros
I understood my job
Cons
short breaks