Physicians East, P.A. Employee Reviews

Not recommended
Clinical employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 16, 2018
I speak for many in the community when I say that I would never recommend this company to anyone that I cared about. There is so much back-biting and drama and when it gets dirty, they just get rid of you rather than figuring out the real issue. Have friends that worked there for 29, 22 and 14 years that were all terminated. Doesn't that speak volumes regarding the company? Stay clear.
Never dread going to work
Patient Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 23, 2018
With my team, we make work fun, even when we get really busy we all find a way to pull together and make it go by as quickly as possible. management is really easy to talk to regarding any issues that may arise. Management is really good at finding solutions to maintain harmony in the workplace.
Pros
great support, team mentality, healthcare
productive work place.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 22, 2018
goood place to work management easy to get along with paid good and patients are very nice and easygoing to care for I recommend this job to anyone capable of doing it.
Great place to work when building work experience
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 19, 2017
A typical work day consisted of speaking with patients, scheduling appointments, and managed care. It was a great work environment and I loved the people I worked with. The most difficult time I had with this job was I wasn’t challenged enough.
Pros
Health benefits, vacation time allotted, working with great peers and manager, medical staff is wonderful
Cons
Distance from home, inadequate training
Friendly staff
CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 13, 2017
The work day is very fast paced. There is a lot to be learned but not much effort on the part of peers to take an interest in teaching. The hardest part of the job is being kept in the loop of changes and focusing on my work as the work area is very loud and disruptive. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to bring a smile to my patients every day.
Pros
discounts on uniforms, being able to leave early one day each week, healthcare
Cons
poor work environment within the department
Excellent place to work
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 30, 2017
During my short time there, I was able to advance and learn new things. The doctors at my clinic were amazing to work for and treated you like family.
Pros
Friendly staff
Very challenging atmosphere.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 8, 2017
Physicians East, PA provided me with a hands on opportunity to perform my work expectations from the comfort of my own home. The practice had great benefits and worked with their employees to provide the most pleasant job experience available. Everyone, from the clinical staff down to the management staff, were very ingratiating.
Pros
Very pleasent and challenging position.
Your usual doctor's office
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 1, 2016
There is a lot to do on a daily basis. There is no getting bored. You do not have a lot of direct supervision. You do the same tasks every day.
Nice place to work
Switchboard operator Health Information Clerk (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 21, 2015
Very busy medical office. I have learned how to deal with all types of patients and co workers. The hardest part is keeping up with request of medical records. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping patient and having a pot luck with coworkers.
benefits
Cons
money
Productive, challenging, co-workers great!
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 18, 2015
I found my career at Physicians East P.A. to be rewarding and a great learning experience. I learned the importance of providing excellent customer service and making sure the patients received the attention they deserved. The fact that the organization was large and employed by a large number of employees resulted in lack of communication at times. The most enjoyable aspect of the job was the ability to make a rewarding and positive experience in the patients that came to the office. Great co-workers an added plus!
Professional and friendly environment.
Scanning Technician/Insurance Assistant (Current Employee) –  1850 W. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27824April 14, 2013
Each day usually is business as usual. I prioritize my tasks according to the what my co-workers need from me. I've learned to be structured and organized. Management is involved in employees' daily tasks and it is easy to communicate with management. My co-workers are fun-loving and dedicated workers. My job does not challenge me to use some of my educational and social abilities. As a group, we communicate well and it is a family-like environment.
Pros
good benefits and extracurricular activites.
Cons
brief training and sketchy advancement opportunities.
I enjoy working in Healthcare
Managed Care Representative/Appt Secretary (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 27, 2012
A typical work day includes verify insurance and scheduling details. More details listed on resume.
Pros
helping patients and working in healthcare
Cons
n/a