Physicians Endoscopy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stressful
Billing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAApril 9, 2018
Initially pe is great until you are there for some time. The work load is a lot. Very stressful ! If you want your brain fried , and if you want anxiety then I recommend PE!
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Everything else
Amazing place to work
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAMarch 28, 2018
This is one of the best jobs I had. The company truly cares for every employee. They are quickly growing and still some how manage to appreciate each employee and show them with lunches and outings and appreciation days.
The benefits are amazing, but the pay is a bit lacking. If the job paid better and there was more chance of personal enhancement I would have stayed here forever. Never worked at a company like this before.
I love PE!
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Jamison, PAFebruary 6, 2018
Can't say enough great things about PE! Fun atmosphere, great benefits, and growth potential. Everyone is super friendly and very welcoming to new employees. Managers are great with recognizing staff for a job well done, too. A lot of employees have been there for many years, so that speaks volumes. Overall, PE is an awesome place to work!
Pros
Benefit costs, growth, fun environment, can wear jeans
Official response from Physicians Endoscopy
February 7, 2018

I am a current PE employee and 100% agree with the statement above. PE is a great place to work.

Job is misrepresentated, large volume of work
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAFebruary 5, 2018
Had excellent experience in year one but was transferred to newly promoted manager. Did not meet expectations of her & was forced to find other employment.
Pros
Company cares about employees & shows their support
Cons
Large volume of workload with minimal time given to complete tasks, employees belong to cliques
I love this company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Jamison, PAJanuary 17, 2018
This has by far been the best place I have ever worked. The people are friendly and always willing to help. PE does a great job at recognizing employees for their hard work and dedication. The benefits are great and management is always available to help.
Pros
great benefits, casual dress code, flexible hours
Understaffed
Billing Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PADecember 30, 2017
Do not work here. It is very understaffed. By the end of the day my brain was fried. There are so many deadlines at the end and first of the month that you cannot take off or call out sick. They also are horrible at training and track every error you make.
Benefits
Cons
Short lunch and breaks
Beware of the people here!
Collector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 19, 2017
It’s like a cult here. If you aren’t permanent & friends with the management they treat you like trash, remind you that they are in a higher position & stomp on you if you stand up for yourself.
Pros
Not business casual.
Cons
Management is trash.
not organized
Collections/Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 8, 2017
too many changes on a daily basis. Lack of communication from management, can be very stressful at times. The departments that don't do there job we end up having to pick up what they didn't do.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
over worked and under paid
loved it
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAAugust 18, 2017
my manager was amazing, such room for growth and advancement, you were valued as an employee and they had lots of perks of the job. worked with a great team. wish i never left.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Slow work but great pay and benefits
Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jamison, PAJuly 6, 2017
Enjoyable place for the slow paced worker. Great pay and benefits. A lot of company perks for management positions such as work from home . The workplace culture is just a bit odd as it is very quiet inside the office and people rarely say hello or good morning after prompting.
Poor upper-management and company culture
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAMay 25, 2017
I cannot recommend working at PE. Beware and make sure you ask the right questions during the job interview. HR will tell you that it's a great place to work with a strong company culture- and work hard/play hard environment. They might even suggest that PE is a fun place to work. I found none of that to be true. Really, just a work hard/work hard environment with nothing that I found to be extraordinary in any way. The training is abysmal, and no one has the time to train anyone appropriately; however, if you make a mistake, you hear about it quickly... and generally in not the nicest way. I've heard an employee in upper-management screaming at a new employee (manager) when I stayed late to work one evening. I was horrified at the tone and mannerism. Not really a kid-friendly environment, either. If you have to leave early for any reason, it was looked down-upon by some people, probably due to everyone's workload.

In summary, I guess if you're super smart and learn the first time you're told to do something, single without kids, and can work long hours, you might do well, but it wasn't for me. Understaffed, lots of pressure and stress- one of the worst places I've ever worked.
Pros
Pay and benefits were on par with industry standards
Cons
Intimidating upper-management, poor training, stressful
Run
Medical biller (Former Employee) –  Jamison, PAAugust 23, 2016
Good starting job at first but after 3 months you'll be over worked and out of your mind. Depends what manager you get some are good while others are horrible. Low pay with okay benefits
Overall Great Company
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Jamison, PAAugust 5, 2016
PE is a great company but they do not pay at market rate because they offer amazing health benefits with the lowest plan being 100% paid by the company. I think PE is doing great overall, but should work on hiring a more diverse workforce. Everyone in HR is great and works well with you. PE is a growing company, but, because it's such a great company, not many people leave, meaning growth itself within the company can be tough...
Pros
Employee of the Month, Birthday/Anniversary Celebrations, 401k match, 100% paid medical, growing company, great co-workers
Cons
Not very diverse, pay isn't the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physicians Endoscopy. Our community is ready to answer.

Physicians Endoscopy Reviews by Location