Having to figure out pretty much everything on your own. Commision Charge backs.
Heavy application drops. It means a stressfull time.
Sometimes a challenge to maintain a ongoing new client base
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Physicians Mutual
- How would you describe the pace of work at Physicians Mutual?5 people answered
- Are there medical/dental benefits4 people answered
- Is the pay strictly commission based or does it also come with a set salary.4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Physicians Mutual?3 people answered
- What is Physicians Mutual sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Physicians Mutual?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Physicians Mutual?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Physicians Mutual?3 people answered
- What is the salary for an Assistant Sakes Manager?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Physicians Mutual?2 people answered
See all questions and answers