Physicians Mutual
Happiness rating is 59 out of 100

Physicians Mutual Employee Reviews in Scottsdale, AZ

It can be a great job, but you have to be motivated to put in the time and effort to sell policies. Commission-only means having some other way to get by until you get up to speed.
This company offered more leads than you could contact each month. Income was only limited by you willingness to work. This company was extremely competitive with all similar companies, which made getting referrals easy. This company would hire me back any time. I still keep in touch with several of the employees. Only left the company be cause of family issues back here in NJ.
Survival of the fittest. If you want to succeed..plan on working 100 hours a week. IF you want to live...200 hours a week. There are better jobs, with benefits and good compensation. Commission was not for me!
Agents are given thorough training including field training. The support staff is second to none given their dedication to helping agents and creating a supportive culture.
The recruiting manager will paint a pretty picture but not ask you if you have at least $10k in the bank to pay bills while your trying to get things going. You are required to be at the main office every Monday for unpaid training. The free lead system they had was old and out dated. If you like door knocking in todays society go for it. I sold over $500 in policies my 1st month and then when I quit because I could not afford to work for nothing, 5 months later I got a bill for the commissions I earned and had to pay it back to avoid being reported to collections and other insurance companies seeing that I owed back commissions. The policies I sold are still on the books as I know the clients. Shady recruiting practices to get you in the door.
Pros
Cons
Shady recruiting practices to get you in the door.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Helping the general public and seniors with insurance and Medicare. Very knowledgeable and helpful to the senior population.