Physicians Mutual
View all Physicians Mutual reviews

Physicians Mutual

Physicians Mutual Bilingual Teleservices Representative Review

Bilingual Teleservices representative

I worked as bilingual teleservices agent This job is stressful customers are angry & Management and team leads are not very knowledgeable and patient about helping you be successful. They just throw you to the wolves with minimal training and criticism is at all time high, QA gives scores based on personal feelings towards you. The pay is not very competitive with the amount of stressful calls you get back to back. I would suggest that you rethink working here. The turnover rate is high in this department due stress levels you go through.

Pros

Good benefits cafeteria onsite.

Cons

Calls back to back bad training

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Very draining

It’s a call center. Hours are 8-5 M-F, callers are often angry and elderly. Hard production standards. Very stressful most of the time. I think about quitting everyday but need the money.

Cons

Calls are bad, management micro manages and has favorites, hard to meet production
Same role

Bad company to work for treated poorly on every level.

The worst job I have ever had. Do not have one good thing to say. Do not waste your time. You will hate your life. Even the customers you talk to are crazy and you can hardly understand what they are saying. It was the most awful experience I have ever had.
Same location

Good management

I love working for physicians Mutual they are a good company the management team is great. The environment is a great environment. Co workers are the best everyone there is so very nice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physicians Mutual. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.7Career Opportunities
1.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight