Physiotherapy Associates Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Technician/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 12, 2018
Learned a lot working at Physio. Great team of individuals. All of the therapist worked hard. Some were more caring and innovative than others. Overall, great working environment.
Productive PT clinic
Director of Physical Therapy (Former Employee) –  Delaware shoreJune 29, 2018
Comfortable and pleasant work environment.

Busy outpatient clinic and friendly staff.
Managing only one other person with excellent teamwork skills made it less stressful.
Great employees and diverse patients.
Aide and PSM (outpatient setting) (Former Employee) –  Normandy Park, WAJune 16, 2018
I really enjoyed the people I worked with at the clinic, and getting to spend time with patients. However the overall management was very unprofessional.
Pros
Employees
Cons
No room to grow in company
Environment in the clinic dependent on leadership
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDJune 12, 2018
A good place to work overall but a constant focus on maximizing reimbursement, sometimes to the detriment of quality of patient care and work/life balance
Educational Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJune 11, 2018
My time at Physiotherapy Associates (rebranded Select Physical Therapy) was a great experience. Coming into my internship I did not know much about a clinical environment, but the staff was welcoming and helpful throughout my time there.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
unpaid
Managment changes often
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLMay 22, 2018
I was there for 6.5 years and went through 7 clinic directors iin that time. Crazy turnover in that company. only one good director the whole time Iwas there
Loved my job here as a new grad
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2018
Very competitive with a great manager that cared about the continuing education of her therapists, great benefits with paid continuing education, worked with motivated, skilled therapists who cared about their patients tremendously
Physio was the best until select bought them
Revenue Cycle Manager (Former Employee) –  MidwestApril 20, 2018
I gave 14 quality years to Physio and I loved all of them that is until our shareholders gave up, took there money and fed us to the Select Medical wolves!
Relaxing enviroment
Rehabilitation Aide, Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAApril 20, 2018
The atmosphere of this place one you walk in is relaxing and laid back. The therapist are very knowledgeable and upbeat. You can learn a lot from just asking questions. This place is amazing.
Friendly and Knowledgable working environment
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Monument, COFebruary 19, 2018
I worked at Physiotherapy associates for over 5 years as a Licensed Massage Therapist. At the Clinic we helped hundreds of Patients/Clients in recovery. It was a very friendly but busy work environment.
Loved my time
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 19, 2018
Learned a lot and grew as a medical professional. The entire team is very helpful and each day is a new learning experience. Very hands off management style
Physiotherapy Associates - it was Benchmark Medical back then
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 2, 2018
It was a start-up work environment for me, so it was building HR practices from the ground up - excellent experience. It was collaborative, and the work was rewarding - unfortunately it was high volume & high stress, and my compensation & prospects for recognition/advancement were low. I hope they did something about their 401k retirement plan - employer match that capped at $500/year was poor.
Pros
Excellent work experience for me
Cons
Poor compensation, advancement & 401k
Remote opportunity
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 24, 2018
I loved working with Physiotherapy Associates for the main reason that I was able to work from home after the birth of my daughter. The work that I was required to send was not very creative but the staff was very organized and helpful.
Pros
Was able to work remotely to experience an optimal work-life balance
Cons
It was not consistent
Busy work environment, but good perks
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJanuary 15, 2018
They offer great continuing education classes and there is lots of room for professional growth. Depending on the location of your clinic, you will see 3-4 patients per hour and it could have a mill-like feel which I did not like. Definitely more of a business than a helping-people environment.
Pros
great benefits and perks
Cons
not giving patients proper care
Amazing Facility
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 9, 2018
This is a very clean facility that helps you to learn many things about physical therapy and on skills that are needed for those pursuing that field. It is fast paced but you are provided with feedback.
Poor Management
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PADecember 8, 2017
Physio is one of the worst place I ever have worked. No career advancement opportunity and very bad pay. Management ignores the accounting standard while performing accounting.
Pros
Cons
Bad Culture and Management
Ok place to work
Fieldwork Level 2A Student (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILDecember 7, 2017
Ok place to work. The culture is very friendly and supportive. But, it is very fast paced. It is typical to go 11 hours with only a 15 minute break...
Great Company
Project Coordinator & Patient Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CANovember 29, 2017
This company welcomes new employees with open arms while they also have long tenured associates. There is a lot to learn especially if you want expand your career in the medical field.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, fun environment
Cons
No opportunities for advancement
Busy but fun working environment working with physical therapy staff and patients
Patient Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GANovember 27, 2017
Physiotherapy Associates is a wonderful place to work. The workplace was always relaxed even in the midst of a very busy schedule. The staff was friendly, and my Center Manager very helpful and understanding. I learned to multi-task because of the overall job responsibilities and to show excellent care to patients even in the most difficult situations. What I enjoyed most about my job was watching patients progress in their physical conditions. Patients would come with the most horrible pain, and at the end of their treatment upon discharge they were well.
Pros
Being able to work with patients in the front office.
Cons
Being compensated for the amount of workload.
scheduled p.t. patients, verified benefits, accepted payments
Front Office Assistant /Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 14, 2017
Great overall office environment. steady pace of patients incoming and outgoing. There were no hard parts to my job. The staff was very friendly and professional
I also learned a lot about P.T.
Pros
Great positive environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Physiotherapy Associates. Our community is ready to answer.