PhytogenX Careers and Employment
There are a variety of ways we can help you get your product to market.
That’s because at PhytogenX, we’re dedicated to you, the customer. We strive to provide service that is accommodating to your needs. We stay with you every step of the way, ensuring you are satisfied with it all. All of our customers get the same amount of attention, whether they’re looking for 1,000 bottles or 500,000. And, unlike some of our competitors, we don’t have our own product line… which means we won’t compete with you on any level — production, warehouse, research and development — or out on the shelves in the marketplace!
Our state of the art 110,000-square-foot facility can handle just about any need you might have. We offer solutions that will meet your unique challenges.
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at PhytogenX because we can’t find any available jobs at PhytogenX close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Very welcoming environment with friendly employees. Helpful team to help train you, catch you up to speed, and equip you to succeed in your position. Great benefits and company to settle into. Opportunities or job advancement or departmental change if you wish. They truly will take care of you!
Good opportunities to learn and grown professionally. Benefits are good, most coworkers are great, and your input and opinions are valued. "Pop-up" events are a fun way to boost morale and/or celebrate a holiday! And they have fun puzzles everywhere!
Phyto is really a great place to work. I saw their hiring sign and was able to quickly set up an interview. It is a fast paced company but also pretty chill if that makes any sense. It is never boring and the people are all really nice. You need to wear a mask because of COVID precautions but that is the case with everywhere I guess. They actually do a great job ensuring it is a safe workplace too.
Good place to work i liked working here. decent scheducle . Bosses are smart and know how to do the schedulle. Liked my co workers and free lunch on sunday.
Even on my bad days at PhytogenX, I've never wanted to quit. I truly enjoy working here. There's a lot of room to grow in most positions, and the support from co-workers here really make it worth it. Management could do better with a little more communication, but it's nothing too major. HR has also been doing a great job during the pandemic with keeping everyone as safe as possible.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 11 questions about working at PhytogenX. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from PhytogenX employees.
Insights from 17 Indeed users who have interviewed with PhytogenX within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.