PhytogenX

• Trust in colleagues
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Good place`

Good place to work i liked working here. decent scheducle .Bosses are smart and know how to do the schedulle. Liked my co workers and free lunch on sunday.

Productive and Fun Place to Work

Good opportunities to learn and grown professionally. Benefits are good, most coworkers are great, and your input and opinions are valued. "Pop-up" events are a fun way to boost morale and/or celebrate a holiday! And they have fun puzzles everywhere!

Pros

Work Life Balance, Very Clean, Flexible

First time I had fun at work

Phyto is really a great place to work. I saw their hiring sign and was able to quickly set up an interview. It is a fast paced company but also pretty chill if that makes any sense. It is never boring and the people are all really nice.You need to wear a mask because of COVID precautions but that is the case with everywhere I guess. They actually do a great job ensuring it is a safe workplace too.

Pros

Lots of celebrations with free snacks and giveaways

Cons

None so far!

Great co-workers and a good work environment

Even on my bad days at PhytogenX, I've never wanted to quit. I truly enjoy working here. There's a lot of room to grow in most positions, and the support from co-workers here really make it worth it. Management could do better with a little more communication, but it's nothing too major. HR has also been doing a great job during the pandemic with keeping everyone as safe as possible.

Pros

Great co-workers, room to grow, good benefits, understanding HR

Cons

Lack of communication

Growing Pains

The individual people for the most part are fabulous! Certain managers are great, some less so. Lots of pop up events to boost moral! However, the company is going through growing pains and we’re constantly short staffed. The pay would be fair if you only had to do what you were hired for, but it seems like stuff is constantly being put on your plate. Hopefully they can get some more workers in all the departments and things can become more manageable.

Pros

Great benefits, full time, 401k, pop-up events with snacks or lunch

Cons

Short-staffed, poor interdepartmental communication

Toxic!

This is not a place to work of you want to grow and develop. The owner has her hands in everything and will not let go. Communication is horrible. Training is poor also. Had to meditate every night after leaving to survive working here. I would do my research before going there to work.

Pros

Bagel and candy day

Cons

Most everything

Toxic Environment And Personal views

The customer service manger needs to be educated, makes everything about her R&D incompetent and leads to bad product quality Management does not pay employees well

April 30, 2020
We’re sorry your experience here at PhytogenX didn’t reflect one of our core values---Quality. Developing and producing high quality products for our customers is something we take extremely seriously. Our substantial QA and QC programs, and our successful third-party audits are a reflection of that commitment. We are always receptive to concerns and suggestions from employees, on any subject, and strive to continually improve our quality in every department every day. If an employee brings their concerns or ideas to their supervisor and/or Human Resources we will respond to them in a productive way.

Busy at times

This is a job that requires to pay attention to detail.This is also a job that requires you to be able to read thermometer.you also need to learn how to use a tablet.

Toxic Environment

Run as fast as you can from this company. Toxic environment. Read previous reviews before applying. Horrible compensation and benefits package is absurd.

Very unprofessional

MANAGEMENT is a joke, unprofessional, disrespectful, your PTO days will disappear from the system if management don't get along with you. And no matter how many complaints you give HR about management and what's really happening on the floor. No one cares and they let the unfair treatment continued. No confidentiality, due to No HR personnel, HR personnel don't last long. They are all about quantity and no quality.

Fun place to work. Coworker's are great.

The work culture and atmosphere is getting better everyday. There are some rough times, but that what a job comes with i guess. The links are not yet completely together, but the welding of then are starting to take place. Ok salaries. Our regulatory does a great job and being one person gathering information for four all of us and CS. I must applaud. The company is growing with new customers and more new products it seems like it only will get better. Phytogenx is a pretty good place to work.

Pros

Work life balance, flexible with schedule

Cons

Pay could be a bit higher, pto

Endless growth & opportunity

Positives include fast paced environment, cross training, autonomy, friendly management, company wide functions, workplace friendships, growing industry, lovely products!

Worst place to work at. Please run if you can from this company

It is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. No professionalism at all. They do as they please. Paid time off is ridiculous. They only give you like 3 days per year. People are always leaving this company because it just SUCKS. President does not care about her company and her employees. It does not matter how hard you try. You will never be enough for none of them. Administrative employees think their are the biggest persons on earth. Lack of training and safety is just a joke. Please don’t even try to apply. Their pay rate is really low compared to other companies

Pros

None, Run if you can

Cons

Everything about this company

June 17, 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you feel less than satisfied here at PhytogenX. We encourage all employees to express their concerns to the human resources department in a non-retaliatory manner. Safety is at the top of our priority reason why a safety committee has been implemented to address immediately any issues that arise. Training is always a work in progress and we welcome new ideas to make improvements to any areas needed. If you are still employed at PhytogenX, I welcome you to visit the HR office and express your concerns to give us the opportunity to address any issues you may be having. Thanks again for your review and your service to PhytogenX.

Production line worker

Working in the line putting tops on the products. Inspecting the products if it's sealed correctly . Facts past evironment need to clean alittle it was a good job.

Management is absurd

Some managers really knew what they were doing, but then others with the same power had no idea what they were doing. They called certain areas "teams" yet nobody even knew what was going on. Specifically in the QA department, which is extremely important to have a strong team, somebody was always left in the dark. It was constant looking for information that your co-worker probably had but just never informed you about. The communication between management and team members is just non existent.

Pros

Cons

pay, communication, management

March 11, 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with your work here at PhytogenX. Over the years, PhytogenX has worked diligently making changes to improve in areas were we recognize improvement is needed. As a result of these changes, our company continues to grow and prosper. We encourage open communication between employees and management. As we continue to grow, we look to make significant changes that will positively impact the company and all who work here. Thank you for your service to PhytogenX. We wish you the best.

Era motivador ir a trabajar cada día.

Trabajar en esta empresa fue una maravillosa experiencia. Es un ambiente donde hay mucho trabajo pero se disfruta el día a día. Me dieron la oportunidad de aprender cosas nuevas y es un lugar donde hay oportunidades de crecimiento y de mucho respeto.

April 23, 2019
Gracias por tomar de su tiempo para darnos un comentario tan positivo. PhytogenX ve a las personas con potencial y les brinda la oportunidad de crecimiento. Es una de las varias virtudes de la compañia las cuales me hace feliz mencionar. Gracias por su servicio a PhytogenX y exito con logros.

ping pong table's and basketball court

well it was a small warehouse compare to the other and it was fun because u get to know how lotion is made and also have the opportunity to work in a clean environment

Pros

free lunches

April 23, 2019
Thank you for your comment. Since 2017, there has been significant changes in our company. One thing that still remains is the ping pong table. We have added additional incentives and currently have implemented "Employee Appreciation" events throughout the year. We strive to improve in all areas of the company focusing on providing our employees with the best quality of work. Thank you for your service to PhytogenX. Best of luck in your future.

Worst place to work ever

Lack of training , ownership breeds hostile work environment. No one gets along never seen such an unprofessional atmosphere in my life. Lack of planning , safety is a joke, machines are old and not maintained at all. Claims to be a gmp facility has no idea what a gmp facility should be like. If they have sops no one has ever seen them. Stay away from there far far away,

Pros

Not one

Cons

See above it is so bad they were fined 286000.00 by osha for safety violations check the osha site

Fun workplace nice people

Fun to work there but needed more money they don't pay enough and benefits are not that great but the people are great to work with I was sad to leave

Ok place to work

I was there for a little over a year. The co workers are ok. Huge language barrier because they predominantly hire people who can barely speak English. Dont expect to get paid for what you know or met halfway. I got hired thru the company with 10 Yrs forklift experience and was getting paid the same wage as a temp with no experience. You get your raises months after your yearly anniversary if you get a raise. They find some excuse to not give you one or a lame reason why it was a cheap raise. Vacation time is a joke.. After a year of employment you only get 3 days paid leave which was changed to personal time off so they don't have to pay you for it if you don't use it by the end of the year. They only give you your first raise after a year of working there and you don't get paid for orientation which I found odd

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Hourly wage

A very productive place

I enjoyed my time working at Phytogenx I learned a lot I started working on the line I got offered other position which was sanitation. I would of still been employed but they re located.

Pros

Very friendly will work with you if you have any barriers

Cons

No holiday pay, No health benefits, No vacation pay

March 11, 2019
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to learn that you were not able to continue working with us after our relocation. Since your departure, PhytogenX implemented paid holidays, health, vision and dental insurance, and other benefits including Paid Time Off. I hope you are doing well. I wish you the best and thank you for your service to PhytogenX.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhytogenX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PhytogenX