PIADA Italian Street Food Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
fun workplace
Piada Chef (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJune 5, 2018
Every shift goes by pretty quickly especially in the morning, it can also be stressful in the morning with all the orders that needs to be out at a certain time. The company is all about genuine hospitality which is great!
Pros
Free lunches, great benefits for managers, decent pay
Cons
short break, expects you to stay longer after your shift without asking
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2018
I love working for piada jus not enough hours . But it a really good company to work at and the management is really awesome jus need to start giving more hours
High school job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 29, 2018
It was fine as a high school job, the best perk was free food. then management changed and we got less free food. and then i found out that new hires were getting paid two dollars more an hour than i was even though i'd been there for a year. management is bad and everyone is confused
Pros
free food
Cons
bad pay and no one cares about you
Standard food service job
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 22, 2018
Standard food service job. There wasn't really anything wholly unique about this job, it really was standard for food service positions. Decent work environment and friendly management.
Pros
Free food, paid lunch break, good management
Cons
Low pay, high worker turn-over
Relaxed place of work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 7, 2018
A typical day of serving customers laid back atmosphere, but while delivering quality service. The hardest part of the job is memorizing the menu but only takes two weeks to accomplish. Closing can take time depending on how well the restaurant was prepped and who you are closing with.
Pros
Laid back, long breaks
Cons
No benefits besides free food as a part time worker
Fast paced and very interactive.
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Rocky River, OHApril 20, 2018
When management is good and everyones on the same page it can be a smooth productive place to work, when it isn't it can be very stressful and unpleasant.
Pros
Free lunch and weekly pay.
Cons
No breaks unless your a minor.
Its a very stressful environment
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNApril 7, 2018
Piada Italian street food has it moments when it can be laid back but it is well known for you to give all your time to the job.but I did learn how to work with customers more and to always found a way to keep a conversation going when we got busy because sometimes people could wait for 20 mins at the most. I think the hardest part of the job is when we aren't stocked up when we get on our shift
i didnt want to write this
Shift Manager/Chef (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 24, 2018
Competitive pay and bonus program
Career and leadership development programs
Free meals when you work
Flexible schedules
No late nights
Paid time off and holiday benefits
Best in class health benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
Tuition reimbursement program
Pros
free food
Cons
Constantly on your feet, Friendly environment
Cashier, Team member (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXMarch 23, 2018
I walked into work at least 10 minutes early to let the prior employee that I am replacing to have time to count the drawer etc. Immediately when I walked in, I checked the ice bins, spotted the dirty tables, looked at the ground to see if it needed to be swept. I learned that you have to do the dirty work before you make your way up to have your hands squeaky clean. The manager at the time was very rude and loved bossing people around, but at this time, he has withdrew from his position. The hardest part of the job for me was finding a balance between schoolwork and my job. I would have to take night shifts throughout the week so I had to figure out how to clear and finish up my day's work before I stepped into work.
Pros
Free meals, Great team members
Cons
No benefits
okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 17, 2018
good stating job for those just getting into the workforce- i.e. high schoolers- seeing as it's not that hard of a job. paid well and worked really with my schedule.
The most enjoyable Part Of The Day
Cashier & Line (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the day would be interacting with the customers . You meet new people everyday but you also have the regulars . The guests are always engaging in conversation with you so its never boring .
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
On your feet all day
Horrible management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 21, 2018
If you get offered a management position here don't take it. Not worth the money paid or the hours put in. Staff is disrespectful and doesn't put forth effort. Putting all the work on managers. The higher ups in the company have no real clue as to what's going on as a picture is paired for them when they periodically come into the store. I wish I didn't waste as much time here as I did.
Pros
Benefits, free food.
Cons
No breaks. Too much work not enough pay.
Expect to Work HARD
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  OHJanuary 28, 2018
Long work days, low staffing puts stress on the managers who have to cover and pick up the slack
Management does not receive breaks ever and are on their feet 10-12 hours per day
Management is highly incompetent and people are given higher roles by default because of the sky-high turnover rate
Room for advancement limited by politics of upper management
Pros
Free food, Paid time off
Great place
Cook (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Working at Paida was a good place to be. If I could work there again, I would... the work ethic was amazing and I jave nothing bad to say about them at all.
great people
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 22, 2018
i like mostly everyone i worked with. very fun playful nice people . a typical day was busy alot of people fast .my bosses was really cool nice fun but my hardest part was not being on ur feet
Fast paced, challenging, commercial restaurant with great company culture
PIADA PARTNER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2018
Piada has a great company culture driven by lived values from the top.

The work is challenging and engaging. If you like working in a team, managing people, and interacting with your guests every day, this is a good place for you.
Pros
Creative work environment, good benefits
Cons
Stress, Long hours.
mediocre
Cashier, Customer Service, Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OH 45431December 26, 2017
Working at Piada in Beavercreek was fine, got boring and repetitive though. I only quit because I didn't get a long with the other workers.............
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
hot oven
It was a fun work place it was also my first job .
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Rocky River, OHNovember 13, 2017
Piada was a very popular food place it was fun . Working at piada i learned how to be patient , i learned how to work in a fast paced I leaned how to deal with not very nice people . Working there period taught me how to work in that type of environment.
Pros
We got free lunches, or we were able to take the food home
Cons
We got a 30 minute break, if the restaurant was busy we would have to skip our break
Co-workers were great, food good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHOctober 9, 2017
Everything started out fine great hours because it was a new restaurant opening in a new area. After business started picking up they began to hire more staff which led to hours being cut without warning, it felt like betrayal after being promised certain hours and working hard to show loyalty and then corporate stabs you in the back
Pros
Free food
Cons
No breaks, hours cut
ok
Cook (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYSeptember 27, 2017
something still needed worked on but over all it was a great place to work as a cook. i do believe it needs new management. but the staff was great to work with, its a friendly work place. and good food. ill always remember them.