PIC Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Current Employee) –  Carey, OHMarch 23, 2018
The pay is reasonable. Management is good. The company, CSP, we work for is unorganized and mismanaged in my opinion.
You never know for sure lately where you will be working within the factory. Some locations have been omitted. Sometimes we have no work and are sent home.
Felt important
QA (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INFebruary 7, 2018
The little time i was there, i was responsible for checking and maintaining parts used for production. I learned more about data sheets, what to look for, and focus on the work that was around.
Pros
Chance of further employeement
Cons
Non
fast paced
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 29, 2018
fast paced work environment, you learn to inspect parts used to assemble cars, management is good, you,ll have to put in overtime on an unexpected days
Car inspection
Third Party Inspector (Former Employee) –  Princeton, INDecember 30, 2017
It was a good place to work at. And everything. You got to travel around the car plant which over I liked alot. They sent you home early if there wasn't any inspection jobs.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Lack of communication
Need more work
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 18, 2017
The group I worked for, told me that they only work the two boiler outage seasons, in the spring and in the fall, if that was true, which is what the person who hired me said, it is a part time job and I need to work full-time or a Permanent job for somebody else
Pros
I enjoy that type of work
Cons
Part-time work
Helpful Company to further one's career
Combined Cycle Outside System Operator (Current Employee) –  Dekalb, msJuly 19, 2017
They really helped me get started with my career and gave me multiple options for advancing my career. Also, they have some of the best co-workers that anyone can ask for.
welder
Welder/Fitter/pipes (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2017
I work 7 Days a week for cps power palnt and would love to go back I got to trave to different places and met new co worker and some guys become my best friends.
Pros
free hotel
Cons
long brakes
A safety focused company
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2017
A great place to work for the employee that has good time management skills and can work with little interaction from others. Supervisor are friendly and will help with the home work balance.
The workplace required perfection from each team member.
Pros
flexible hours, good pay and benefits
Cons
lack of training programs
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 29, 2017
I enjoyed my employment at The PIC Group mostly due to the family like atmosphere and great co-workers. the only problem i had were the short lunch breaks
educational and interesting
Tool Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
great people to work with, interesting information and willing to help and support people, able to see different locations
Pros
great money
great workforce
Boiler Maker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 3, 2017
The days were long but overall the job was great. Co-workers and supervision were always helpful, answered any questions and found any answers in order to complete the task
Pros
good pay
Cons
short term
Poor location and Poor management culture
Buyer Planner (Current Employee) –  Denver City, TexasOctober 14, 2015
Very back ward location and poor housing situation.Very unique place to work, Culturally the place is about 20 years behind east coast.
Pros
Cons
Poor location and Poor management culture
awsome company
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2015
Great recruiting staff . They make sure to help you from day one of the hiring process tell the job is over . Was very pleasant working with them.
Pros
competitive salary
Cons
competitive salary
Detailed environment. Job highly focused on meeting deadlines.
Database Developer/Sound Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2015
Job can be fun at times, when our goals have been set with manageable time to complete assignment. The team structure was very relaxed. All members very willing to help each complete their tasks when asked to help.
Pros
Team work and promotion of individual creativity.
Cons
Short breaks and high pressure to meet deadlines
Project Management
Deputy Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 30, 2014
Company expects good results from the people that they put in place, they go the extra length to find those people and refer them to individuals seeking a management position in the power industry
Field Engineer
Field Engineer for Devon Energy of Canada (Former Employee) –  CanadaJuly 23, 2014
I had no problems with PIC would work thru them again. Helpful and try their best to keep up with your current job.
awesome
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Talented and experienced crew under good supervision always goes a long way
A real cool job
Assistant Manager / Lead Inspector (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 11, 2014
would go into work around 8 am and have TOYOTA bring us parts to inspect. Learned a great deal about the parts, learned how to manage a crew of 15 people. had a great time with co workers.
hardest part of the job was when it was slow.
Pros
Working at TOYOTA
Cons
Working at TOYOTA
First time with this company and it was overall enjoyable
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 3, 2014
This job was a new wood burning furnace and had a lot of opportunities for workers to make great money. I had a great foreman who understood that I was a craft journeyman and did not micro manage his crew. There were issues with the upper management team but was happy the our pipe superintendent did not pass those issues onto his employees. Scheduling was normal and there was not a lot of shifting of schedule from week to week. There were issues with PIC and the contracting company that ultimately ended the job prematurely but I personally feel PIC was was professional in the way they handled it with their employees. They kept up informed of the situation so we were not sitting in the unemployment line with no work lined up. I would definitely work for this company again.
Pros
Good moral, scheduled breaks and lunch, great pay
Cons
HR manager was rude and not very helpful when you had questions.
Good place to work when you are just wanting to earn some money, but not ideal if looking for stability.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  MIJuly 9, 2013
Easy job for the pay but not guaranteed to work everyday or all day. Only guaranteed 2 hours if you come in and need to be sent home due to lack of work. Spontaneous since you are not always sure what your job will entail or where you will be working each day.
Pros
The work is fairly easy to do.
Cons
Work is not always steady and dependable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PIC Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.