PIC Employee Reviews

Productive good job site
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 10, 2018
I like the job just wish the pay was more and offered benefits, and wish the pay was weekly. The managers are very nice and seem organized. I would recommend the job to others.
temporary, part time
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 13, 2018
temporary service with part time hours for only three months, would only recommend for the job experience. Classes on how to find a job, labs to work on resume, mock interviews, send you to a temporary job with no room for improvement or advancement.
Pros
job experience
Cons
temporary
boring
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INJanuary 2, 2018
boring : have to do same gate inspection as toyota people but get payed only half as much . trained new people for TMMI did not get payed has much as TMMI trainers did.
Pros
if you retired good job
Cons
no advancement low pay benefits not good
pic and save
stocker (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CADecember 11, 2017
good place to work you should work there you will like it its a great place to work you will love it come on down and they will hire you you should do it
Pros
paycheck
Cons
not enough to buy a house
Poorly Managed
PIC, server, bartender (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYNovember 28, 2017
The business would have done well but sadly it was very poorly managed and payments to major food companies were never made. I had received three paychecks that bounced or never went through.
Pros
free drinks and food
Cons
no breaks or health benefits
Competititive and stressful.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCOctober 5, 2017
Has good job security but it is very competitive and stressful. I'm leaving because the replacement manager is not someone I desire to work with at all.
it was cool
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, OHSeptember 25, 2017
at pic you had to inspect car oil pans. it was an easy job all you had to do was inspect, mark off and put back away, I really liked that job, wish I was still working there.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
very long hours
Knowlegable work place
Camp Counselor (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJSeptember 1, 2017
A typical work day was stressful , they have certain type of people that worm for them.
You did a bunch of different jobs not just focusing on one job.
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Environment
Decent work environment
Staff Communicator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 6, 2017
Not a bad place to work, friendly non stressful management and work environment. You can generally work up to 40 hours. Shifts are in 5 hour increments. Not a place as a career but a good part time job unless you are content with 20k a year or there about. Overall a good place and relatively easy to get hired. Only background barrier would be any convictions relating to dishonesty.
very freindly atmosphere
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 3, 2017
Everyday was a different task some days i would keep time for the company some days i would help check the products and other days i would train the new people on what the company exspected each of there employees to do and how to handle a defect in the product.
Productive fun work place learning
N-Pull, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMay 26, 2017
Received callers at a law office, determined nature of business and directed callers to destination
 Compiled, sorted and verified accuracy of data to be entered
 Entered information into the computer
 Filed records in alphabetical and numerical order, and according to subject matter
Job
Welder (Former Employee) –  Brenham, TXApril 23, 2017
Good company to work for just didn't like working overnights became a problem when starting a family. Would highly recommend to anyone that doesn't mind working nights or doesn't have a family
Great Historic Experience
Entertainment Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2017
Great fast pace environment - getting things done and serving the President of the USA all at the same time.

A group of familiar co -workers that come on to projects for the RNC and the Republican Party in general. amazing group of professionals.
fast pace,productive
QUALITY INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 19, 2016
set a pace to keep your work going if you work to fast as quality inspector may run out of work and be sent home. I learned how to inspect automotive parts and the teamwork was awesome. I don't like haven't nothing to do.
Pros
gym, face pace
Cons
no benefits
It's was fun and very interactive.
Clubmate (Former Employee) –  GuamNovember 14, 2016
PIC was a very fun and interesting job for me. I've learned a lot of stuff from just working with new people and meeting with people from off island. Working at PIC was very tiring with only one day off a week, so you'd have to get all the rest you could before heading back into work md not feel so tired
Pros
Good befits
Cons
Working is the sun all dayc
Management is not good.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 11, 2016
Company is okay to work for depending on which location you work at. Very simple and easy job. Make decent money but environment can be very hostile.
Checking parts for chrysler
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 10, 2016
Not a secure job jobs come n go the hrs are OK until job ends then you have to call in your availability and they send you to another site when available
I learned most of my experience.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 2, 2016
Pic is a organization that helps young people with their first experience in the warehouse field. they are very patient and have outside resources that will help a person get ahead in the workforce. i had a good experience dealing with them.
Highly structured precise work environment.
Supervisor Lead Hand II (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 26, 2016
A typical day at work consists of informing and updating inspectors for the ever changing job requirements. I have learned how to be more efficient and organized in an environment that is fast paced. In management, I have gleaned from my boss to be more successful as well as like-minded in order to perform to and excel expectation. I admire my upper management. I enjoy the atmosphere as well as the co-workers. Here lately, there have been changes to the plant and the work is becoming limited. As a result of this, there have been a decreasing need for inspectors. I find that my job is easy for me to perform. Every job becomes difficult at times, but honestly thinking ahead and being organized makes things simple. If I had to say something was difficult it would be when many production lines shut down in a short period of time when the work volume is at a high. The most enjoyable part of the job would simply be challenging myself to do greater and to excel in the work place.
Fun workplace.
Inspector/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 24, 2016
Productive workplace with co-workers that play as a great team.Management who understands you as a person not just a number.
Pros
lunch can be taken anywhere as long as you are back on time.
Cons
Benefit package.