Pick n Pull Auto Dismantlers Employee Reviews

Management was poor.
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 5, 2018
They play favorites / employees the manager does not know how to talk to an employee.
The other manager if he don't like you He will have you fired..
Cons
Great placs managment is horrible
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 11, 2018
Enjoyed working their. Managment was horrible. Never got breaks or lunch. Couldnt get PTO approved and when it was it was cancelled. A lot of racism from manager.
Productive fun work place
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAJuly 2, 2018
I have the best experience everytime I go to work. I learn a lot and apply it to things I do. I learned how to replace some parts as well as learned a lot of new parts at this job.
Pros
Great co workers, friendly environment
Cons
Difficult customers time to time
I enjoyed my experience at Pick-N-Pull overall.
Licensing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed every part of the position. It required a lot of research in certain areas, but I was eager to learn as much as I could. Some days, I had a lot of assignments given to me by my manager that I needed to complete the same day or within a specific time frame which, overall I was able to complete. I learned a lot and wish I would have been hired, but it didn't work out the way I had hoped.
Pros
Completing paperwork for licenses and permits; contacting agency to verify information needed.
Cons
Feedback from company on position
worst job i ever had
done everything (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 6, 2018
work every holiday never know what time your getting off..management could care less about you.no vacation. no advancement...DEAD END JOB..work in the rain ,snow..
Wasnt bad at first.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2018
Job wasnt bad at first. When when manager started to leave, everything when down hill from there. Went from working 8 hours a day having a good time to working 10-13 hours a day. Sometimes 7 days a week. Managers never listened to you and higher ups would come in and tell you that your doing the job wrong and all the managers was yes men. Instead of telling what they need to hear, told them what they wanted to hear

I wouldn't go back if they offered me $30 an hour. I ran drain rack, setting cars in the yard and crushing cars. I did just about everything there and still was looked at like i didnt know a thing
Pros
50% discount on parts.
Fun to work at
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 27, 2018
A typical day at Pick-N-Pull would entail opening the store at 8:00 am for the public. Making sure the staff has proper change and materials needed to start the day. Help customers and staff with any questions or problems that may arise. Closing the gates at 6:00 pm. Counting out all sales drawers and making a money drop at the bank after everything is closed and locked.
Pros
Fun, learn different things, meet new people every day
Cons
can be overwhelming at times, but nothing that can't be handled.
Worked on production crew
Production crew (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioApril 11, 2018
It was a fun place to work at the environment was good I stayed there the management team that I work for was real good the people that I work with was very respectable they didn't have a problem with them if you needed something they would get it for you I wouldn't mind going back to Pick n Pull
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
Didn't want Healthcare already had it
Can be a great place to work
Store Manager Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 14, 2018
The regional manager when I was there was just horrible. Did not know how to manage people, did not know how to manage processes, and would stab you in the back at the drop of a dime. The organization itself was good and tried to promote a good culture but ....
Pros
Fun job interesting work
Cons
Regional management
Fun place to work, lack of management is amazing and creates an unfair work place
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Rocklin, CAFebruary 3, 2018
I like working there, it's always a new challenge. The biggest problem is the lack of management whatsoever. There is no accountability but anyone gets a raise?? So I don't have to have good attendance, nor quality of work and still get more money?? That is not fair. Management has no backbone, nor presence.
Pros
Good steady work
Cons
What management??
Long hours and hard work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJanuary 20, 2018
Management is great if you do what you need to and are collaborative. You will learn a good amount. Repetitive motions and hard work are a must, including long hours or 9-11 hours a day, some weekends.
Pros
Team, management
Cons
Repetitive motions
good discounts
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CASeptember 11, 2017
I was responsible for draining gasoline and other fluids from vehicle brought into yard. I would removes tires and wheels. it was nice that safety was clearly their highest concern
Good work, no Supervision or Management help
Level 2 Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 6, 2017
Working for PNP for 6 years, has been an experience. For the past 5 months, I have been working two desks(department short staffed), while maintaining my desk duties. Training and Supervising Temp employees, with no follow up with Supervisor. I was performing Level 3 Title Processor desk duties, when I am a Level 2 Title Processor. No structure in department.
Pros
Lots of work to be done.
Cons
Supervisor not available, have to rely on colleages to complete work.
Great place to learn
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 20, 2017
Loved my job like any where else great managers make workING more enjoyable learned a lot about car parts and cars in general I grew as a work professional
Okay place to work
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 23, 2016
Not the best environment, but not too stressful since you'll be home by 7pm. Co-workers pretty cool, customers are rude but most make the day go by. :)
Pros
Easy
Cons
Rude Customers, Dirty
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Antelope, CAMay 24, 2016
My coworkers are very nice, outgoing, eager to help. The work is challenging and fun. The customers are very friendly for the most part. The only downside is that there are very few full time opportunities in sales.
Pros
positive work environment
Cons
limited hours
Very unorganized, and unfair company
Contact Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 27, 2015
I have been with Pick-n-Pull Contact Center for almost three years now. When I first started working here, it was fun. I loved my job. Now, they employ supervisors who don't have any idea what they are doing, and certainly do not promote from within.

Everyone who works for this company is only a number to them. They don't care what's going on in your life, or every try helping you. They simply see you have a problem, and fire you. I have seem well over 300 representatives come and go here.

This problem is not isolated to the Contact Center, but company wide.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours per week
Cons
Management, you're over worked, low wages, no raises, no advancement
Enjoyable work place
Accounts Receivable & Revenue Recognition Manager (Current Employee) –  Cordova, CAApril 7, 2015
I liked working with the veterans and getting to know what they do and how they have served our country. I have been able to assist them with veteran services.
Good people,hard work,great skill training.
Loader and Crusher Operator (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Hard production based work with rewards in training.Great employee relationships based on teamwork.Overall big business with a lot of red tape issues.
Productive and Fun place to work with growth potential
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, WAFebruary 10, 2015
I absolutely loved working with this company. On any given day I would expect to learn something new or participate in a job duty outside my normal function. There are so many opportunities to learn about different fields as well as state and federal requirements for different departments of the business. This is a job when you wake up in the morning you are excited to go into!
Pros
Great Benefits, 401k
Cons
New manager at store level