Picsolve Employee Reviews

Not a long term job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2018
It's not a company you work for if you want to work longer than 9 months. A promotion was given to an employee of 2 months over and employee of 1 year. It's difficult for any of the management to trust you, and they never give you a positive comment. They only ever point out your weaknesses but never your strong points. Lastly, the companies management is very poor.
Cons
Little to no breaks
Great Workplace
Photographer/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennedy Space Center, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Picsolve is a great company to work for. The management at my site create a very relaxed but collaborative environment. We all work together to achieve the same goal - create amazing moments for guests!
Pros
Discounts on merchandise and food, Pto, holiday pay
Stressful and Not worth it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 10, 2019
Picsolve itself is a great company but the overall management team of the NYC division is very bad at their jobs. The location at worked at in particular which was Top of the Rock was really poorly managened. Most of the times the Managers replies were "I don't know" to every question. And she really didn't know. She was beyond lazy. And her bosses (Regional and District) were equally as uncaring about all situations. There was no type of order or control. And EXTREME FAVORITISM!
Pros
The staff you work with
Good people, Stressful Job
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  HighRoller Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2018
The job itself was stressful, but made out to be laid back and the atmosphere was competitive, in a bad way. They refused to work around my other job schedule. But the employees were nice and had many good experiences with the supervisors/leads.
Pros
30 min unpaid breaks, and no opportunity for overtime
Cons
Good coworkers and discounts on merch
Great coworkers, but management was poor.
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 17, 2018
While I loved my job and my co-workers, the management at PicSolve was very poor as well as the pay. It's was a very physically demanding job which was fine, but we were definitely not paid enough to do that day after day.
Make great connections throughout the job
Team Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2018
Was a fun job til they started changing many things around . They expect you to do an outstanding job but won't give you the necessary equipment to do your job. They promote employees that don't deserve it and if you have a problem with management and bring it to the higher ups they make it seem like you're the problem . Always short staffed because managers don't give deserving employees hours because they dislike them . Alot of the managers have power trips and get away with alot
Pros
Free show tickets and mingle with talent
Cons
Management and corporate
Not Great
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harry Potter WorlJanuary 1, 2019
If you work at Harry Potter World then I'd recommend being a Harry Potter fan, that's the only thing that will make this bearable. The job is repetitive and awful.
Was a fun place to work, sort of
Northeast Regional Field Service Engineer, LI (Former Employee) –  New York City and North East RegionMarch 26, 2018
Was a remote engineer working from home in the North East region of the US. Started as a salaried employee with many hours of overtime and no compensation. One raise in the first year and no raises 4 1/2 years later. A high turnover of employees.
Reason for being let go was that I was not a good fit for our clients.
Average workplace with below average salary and hours
Photographer and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  West Mifflin, PADecember 19, 2018
I was dissatisfied with the amount of hours my head manager gave us per week. He cut everyone's hours and would give me no more than 20 per week. He verbally and emotionally abused workers and made some of us feel very uncomfortable when he would hide behind buildings and bushes to spy on us. A typical day at work was easy and required workers to manage cash registers, money, and make sales. I learned how to properly operate a cash register and learned how to make a good sales pitch. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we had enough people to work doubled up because I could make sales in the same booth with my coworkers. Breaks also ran smoothly. The hardest part of the job was making sales on slow days.
Pros
Outdoors
Cons
Short hours. standing at the tunnel all day
Extremely productive place
Retail Photography Host (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 1, 2018
Picsolve was a great place to work at. It was full of fun people and fun customers, and you were always on your toes. It was an amazing place to work.
Pros
Great co workers, good manager
Cons
Short breaks, hot, outside all day.
Fun place to work .
Photoger/Greeter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2018
I like working at Picsolve but there are no real benefits except the various locations that you have the opportunity to work at provide music and a very fun like atmosphere like working at the Linq High Roller or a concert venue.
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
Benefits and Pay.
Its an ok company if u need a job
Senior Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 31, 2017
slow on career advancement, constant change in management. When i first stated in the company it was great but there has been to many changes in upper management.
Pros
nice people
Cons
slow advancement
Great pay, but inconstancy all around
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Titusville, FLSeptember 16, 2017
The pay is what keeps everyone there, but inconsistent hours, management doesn't seem to care for employees, no advancement, and not a fun work environment. The two good things about the job: the people you work with (co-workers) and the pay.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Never a boring moment at Picsolve
Green Screen Director (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 10, 2018
Direct guest in a short film on the green screen and take photos of them.
I've learned how to direct better and to be more patient with the guest.

The workplace is friendly

The hardest part of the job is keeping a high level of energy throughout the day.

My co-workers.
Organization positioning for sale
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 5, 2018
14 senior level leader transitions to leave company within 14 months. Recent acquisition of Freeze Frame is temporary fix. Likely to be sold. People nice. Culture poor.
fun place
Photo Host, LEGOLAND, Winter Haven (Current Employee) –  winter havenApril 8, 2013
You get to meet and greet thousands of new people everyday. It's a fun and active place to work at. never a dull moment
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no raises
Very fun atmosphere
Photographer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTAugust 7, 2017
I would take pictures of families and sell them to guests.
I learned a lot abut photography and responsibility.
management was okay, could have been better.
I enjoyed the atmosphere I worked in.
Convinced people to play games
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 25, 2016
I would go to work to lisen to people complain all day about me asking if they want to play a game. If i was off in money i woud get reemed at up in down. I got fired because i had a phone in my pocket.
Worst place to work for
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 5, 2016
I was sick for about 2 weeks and got fired for it. I can't control when I get sick let alone am I going to come in while I am sick and make others sick as well.
fun place to work. mostly partime though.
Retail host (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 10, 2015
I like it everyone is very friendly the only thing was if your part of management there's no full time. the atmosphere is exciting. meet new people around the world! Many happy face not just from coworkers but customers as well.
Pros
free coffee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Picsolve. Our community is ready to answer.