Picsolve Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

Picsolve was a great place to work
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 16, 2019
They created incentives for us to try to achieve and beat. It was never a dull day or an easy goal to reach or achieve. They believed in all of their employees.
Extremely productive place
Retail Photography Host (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 1, 2018
Picsolve was a great place to work at. It was full of fun people and fun customers, and you were always on your toes. It was an amazing place to work.
Pros
Great co workers, good manager
Cons
Short breaks, hot, outside all day.
Good people, Stressful Job
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  HighRoller Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2018
The job itself was stressful, but made out to be laid back and the atmosphere was competitive, in a bad way. They refused to work around my other job schedule. But the employees were nice and had many good experiences with the supervisors/leads.
Pros
30 min unpaid breaks, and no opportunity for overtime
Cons
Good coworkers and discounts on merch
Great coworkers, but management was poor.
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 17, 2018
While I loved my job and my co-workers, the management at PicSolve was very poor as well as the pay. It's was a very physically demanding job which was fine, but we were definitely not paid enough to do that day after day.
It's okay
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMay 17, 2017
This is an easy job that literally anyone could do, if you like kids and you like being out in the sun it is perfect for you. Of you're like me and hate being in the heat, I wouldn't recommend.
perception
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2016
you have to understand the chicken to understand the egg, The idea that is hatched from the egg is nothing but a reflection of the chicken itself. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree unless the tree is on a hill and in that case, the apple rolls with the punches.
worst company to work for
photohost (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 20, 2016
i worked for picsolve seasonally and lets say im happy that its gone never going to work for this company again. the company dosent care for its staff and the moral was so bad. there was no promotion or any kind of motivation people were quitting left and right. even the original manager quited. it was so bad and in the end they tried to do to motivated some way but it was sooo little it was an impossible quota to reach especially with the moral it already had, but there was some good parts like at first it was fun for a month but when that weres off you want to leave because its exhausting engaging people especially when you have to do the movements with them if your stuck taking pictures one other positive thing is my manager was understang and such but puting up with this company is just noo dont apply to picsolve i know ill never work for them again.
Pros
an okay manager, fun at first, but then......well look at cons
Cons
depressing envirement, no boosting moral, exhausting work
Co-Workers
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 24, 2016
Everyone is very nice and will teach you anything you will need to know. You get alot of benefits and alot of incentives, it is very fun and very reliable for temporary work or even pretty easy money, days dont go by fast and pretty hot but come on now, its a theme park, how cool is that and plus with the co-workers there, the day go by fast and very fun:)
Worst place to work for
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 5, 2016
I was sick for about 2 weeks and got fired for it. I can't control when I get sick let alone am I going to come in while I am sick and make others sick as well.
Convinced people to play games
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  Bristol, CTJanuary 25, 2016
I would go to work to lisen to people complain all day about me asking if they want to play a game. If i was off in money i woud get reemed at up in down. I got fired because i had a phone in my pocket.
Fun Work Place
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2015
You work in Times Square, meeting people from all over the world. You take their photograph as they enter the exhibit. At the end of the guests experience, you direct them through a movie experience.
Pros
You get to grow in confidence and public speaking skills
Cons
Sometimes there are just too many guests to handle with the staff assigned on shift
fun place to work. mostly partime though.
Retail host (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 10, 2015
I like it everyone is very friendly the only thing was if your part of management there's no full time. the atmosphere is exciting. meet new people around the world! Many happy face not just from coworkers but customers as well.
Pros
free coffee
fun place
Photo Host, LEGOLAND, Winter Haven (Current Employee) –  winter havenApril 8, 2013
You get to meet and greet thousands of new people everyday. It's a fun and active place to work at. never a dull moment
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no raises