Picsolve Pay & Benefits reviews

Do you really wanna work here?
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2018
It's a good place to start but not a place to stay for a long time. It's a very exciting company to work for since you get to see almost everything on the strip. But management is the huge problem that makes you want to leave. They don't really listen to the employees at all when it comes to scheduling or other problems that happen. The site I work for, our cameras didn't wanna work, kept on shocking us, and it fell couple times to the point where someone got injured. Then when it comes to sales, there was only one cashier out of 6 sellers. So you had to wait until the cashier was available which usually took so long during the night shifts. Promotions is a very complicated thing if you basically work there for a year and always do your best, you won't get a promotion. If you work less than 6 months and not really do much than you would get a promotion. I have seen this happen 4 times now since I started. Just overall don't really work unless you really need the money.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Some Site's Discounts, Flexible
Cons
Unpaid Breaks, Benefits, Salary, Management, Scheduling
Good people, Stressful Job
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  HighRoller Las Vegas, NVAugust 23, 2018
The job itself was stressful, but made out to be laid back and the atmosphere was competitive, in a bad way. They refused to work around my other job schedule. But the employees were nice and had many good experiences with the supervisors/leads.
Pros
30 min unpaid breaks, and no opportunity for overtime
Cons
Good coworkers and discounts on merch
Great coworkers, but management was poor.
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 17, 2018
While I loved my job and my co-workers, the management at PicSolve was very poor as well as the pay. It's was a very physically demanding job which was fine, but we were definitely not paid enough to do that day after day.
Fun place to work .
Photoger/Greeter (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2018
I like working at Picsolve but there are no real benefits except the various locations that you have the opportunity to work at provide music and a very fun like atmosphere like working at the Linq High Roller or a concert venue.
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
Benefits and Pay.
Was a fun place to work, sort of
Northeast Regional Field Service Engineer, LI (Former Employee) –  New York City and North East RegionMarch 26, 2018
Was a remote engineer working from home in the North East region of the US. Started as a salaried employee with many hours of overtime and no compensation. One raise in the first year and no raises 4 1/2 years later. A high turnover of employees.
Reason for being let go was that I was not a good fit for our clients.
Great pay, but inconstancy all around
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Titusville, FLSeptember 16, 2017
The pay is what keeps everyone there, but inconsistent hours, management doesn't seem to care for employees, no advancement, and not a fun work environment. The two good things about the job: the people you work with (co-workers) and the pay.
Pros
Great Coworkers
Co-Workers
Photo Host (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 24, 2016
Everyone is very nice and will teach you anything you will need to know. You get alot of benefits and alot of incentives, it is very fun and very reliable for temporary work or even pretty easy money, days dont go by fast and pretty hot but come on now, its a theme park, how cool is that and plus with the co-workers there, the day go by fast and very fun:)
Worst place to work for
Photo Host (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 5, 2016
I was sick for about 2 weeks and got fired for it. I can't control when I get sick let alone am I going to come in while I am sick and make others sick as well.
Not worth it
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 10, 2013
This company is ran to strictly make a profit for its higher ups. Works its employees way too hard for low-pay. Typical employees get paid once a month salary.
Pros
Travel the world
Cons
cost was not worth the gain
fun place
Photo Host, LEGOLAND, Winter Haven (Current Employee) –  winter havenApril 8, 2013
You get to meet and greet thousands of new people everyday. It's a fun and active place to work at. never a dull moment
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
no raises