Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

Growth and development
Bed/ Board Operations Lines Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2019
My employment was the greatest because I got a chance to work in several areas of the hospital which added to my talents,skills and development. There was also daily huddles to keep you informed of any updates within the hospital
Pros
bonus every quater
Cons
working on the weekend and holiday's
company events on holidays
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJanuary 13, 2019
Piedmont was a great place to start my sterile processing career because they instilled the basic of the profession in me and I owe everything to that crew of individual so I am forever grateful
Pros
relax work enviroment
Cons
low wages
Lack of loyalty to those who were loyal
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
Managers and companies should stand with their employees in a crisis, not abandon them and leave them hanging out to dry! In my distress, I was mistreated, felt very isolated and alone.
This company was for the company, never once empathetic towards me or what I was having to deal with.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement
Cons
Magagers
Pick you some good friends here!!
RMA (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJanuary 9, 2019
I was at work everyday no later than 6:52 am to have the office prepared, A1C machines on, ultrasound machine on, coffee hot and ready to go by 8. I did everything I was asked and more, but it was not enough for some people who literally begged me to stay and be an employee after my externship! Even told my MA Instructor the same thing!
Pros
Good people who work there and the patients
Manager
Manager, Interventional Radiology (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2019
I highly enjoyed managing the Interventional Radiology Department. I was able to broaden my skills and use those skills to make the department more efficient financially.
full filling job at Piedmont
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GADecember 17, 2018
career opportunities to grow into a strong competent nurse ,great team work. Managers care, fetal demises are the hardest part of this job. Patients love education, advancements and employee recognition support the individuals presence.
Pros
team work
Cons
high stress
Great place to work depending on the unit you work in
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2018
I have mostly enjoyed my time at Piedmont. I have worked along side some really great nurses and providers. The unit I currently work on has a very strong teamwork attitude towards caring for our patients and caring for each other.
Productive Shadowing Experience
Shadowing surgical oncologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2018
The doctor I shadowed was very professional and made me feel comfortable while sitting in with consultations with patients. I was able to learn alot about cancer of the colon and what is looked for during screening and various treatment options if cancer is indeed the outcome.
Great work place
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Athens, GADecember 10, 2018
I love my job I love the work place!!
My fellow employees are always welcoming and helpful. Management is always available for and questions!!
Benefits are amazing!
PCT/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GADecember 9, 2018
I have enjoyed working their I had a very good experience their and most employees were helpful to me. I would recommend the Hospital to other people to work their.
Unfair treatment
Centralized Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2018
I was hired as a Staffing Coordinator and I was a nursing student. During the interview, the Manager promised she would work with my schedule, but she didn't. The manager knew my clinical schedule would changed but presented me with a write-up if I called out. She even went as far as stopping me from getting any educational assistance. If I wasn't working under her supervision, I would have stay at Piedmont and advance into my nursing career.
Pros
pay
Cons
work environment
It is expanding too rapidly
Radiant Application Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 3, 2018
The hospital system is taking on new hospitals at a rate that it can cannot sustain. That is all I care to say at this time. I will update this area at a later date.
Fast paced stressful environment
CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 30, 2018
Busy hospital setting. Work schedule was consistant with optimal PTO days. Often had opportunites to pick up additional hours. Management was not always considerate of workers needs.
Pros
Consistent schedule, compensation, Pto
Cons
No job security
N\a
Patient Connection Associate II/Revenue Cycle (Former Employee) –  Vinings, GANovember 28, 2018
I scheduled for various practices and piedmont quickcare facilities. I've been with the company a very long time and now it's time to advance and grow
fast pace and fun environment
Patient Food Service Representative PRN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2018
I enjoy working with good employees, and team players. This is a fast pace environment with a strong focus for good customer service. Sometimes man power is short, so stepping up is a requirement.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
short breaks
Good
EP TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2018
Great place to work. Everybody is nice and good to be around. There is a lot of room for growth. The EP lab was probably the best EP lab I have ever worked in. I would recommend it to anyone.
Na
Revenue Cycle II Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2018
Better organization and mgmt.skills are needed! Treat your employees as adults not like children!! Appreciate your employees more!! Too much negativity by mgmt.
Pros
Na
Cons
A lot
great job. I'm sorry I left.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2018
I loved this job. There was plenty a room for advancement. I am sorry that I ever left. I should have retired from this job and this company. Wonderful work environment.
Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2018
While the pay is not great and needs to improve to retain current employees, they offer great benefits including 401K, PTO, Affordable Health, Dental and Vision insurance.

There is a lack of advancement in this organization. No matter how much effort you put in, it will go unnoticed and you get passed up on a promotion unless you know someone.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Lack of Career Advancement
fast pace work place
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 6, 2018
fast pace place to work with great people. very comfortable and tidy place. with undrstanding employees and directors. have to have patients to work at piedmont

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight