Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Work Culture
Accounts Receivables Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2018
I loved the Culture of Piedmont Healthcare, I truly feel that Piedmont is and environment that you can retire from. They offer many opportunity for growth and development. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.
Pros
Growth and Development
Cons
travel commute
Piedmont Healthcare
Piedmont Healthcare Admissions Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2018
Great place to work, I would recommend to everyone. Over the course of my years of experience I have learned a great deal of skills and I have been able to share my skills with my team.
Benefits
Cons
More Employee Events
Need more room to grow
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 10, 2018
Piedmont is not a bad place to work for but it is hard to have room to grow if you are not at the hospital working. Working at their physician group we tend to get forgotten about as if we are not a part of the company with things that they may offer for those that work at the hospitals. Not too many incentives offered to make the job exciting.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
No opportunities to grow
Technologist II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2018
Great place work. Low turnover and moral is high. Compensation can be better for the work that is being done. Benefits are good and reasonably priced based on compensation.
Great workplace
Registered Nurse/Float Pool (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJuly 6, 2018
Great benefits, supportive management, flexible schedule, great pay. Make your own schedule. Great management. Staffing is rarely short. Clean workplace.
Pros
Benefits, Supportive management
Productive environment
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJune 28, 2018
A lot of room for improvement, they can accept some changes to make the food more appealing and appetizing for staff instead of being so rigid. But overall work environment was not bad
Good work place and pay
Environmental service Floor tech (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAJune 20, 2018
Great hours,Awesome working employees to be around with.Hardworking team.Good Supervisors,Great team Lead on third shift.You can request time off and always be approve.
Over all it is a good company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJune 18, 2018
Piedmont Healthcare is a good place to work. Some offices have power struggles due to strong personalities that the office manager should control. The pay is good and you get holidays off.
Growth Opportunities Attainable
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2018
Coming from another large healthcare organization, I really appreciate how Piedmont values employees, and truly implements the mission, which is making a difference in every life we touch. I am so grateful to be a part of such a phenomenal and rapidly growing company.
I loved the doctor that I worked for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJune 4, 2018
The doctor I worked for was awesome. If given the chance I would go back to working for her in a heartbeat. The bad part is I was fired while on medical leave after having a wreck that almost killed me. The doctor I worked for was beyond livid. We were a very close nit office but HR does not care.
benefits
Cons
Hr
Work life balance
Senior Epic Trainer (Epic Training Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2018
Piedmont is a great place to work. There are a lot of things that piedmont will offer. I am currently seeking because of salary advancement opportunities. I have been in this position for a while without a pay raise while applying for different positions
This could be home away from home
Supervisor Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 28, 2018
usually understaffed therefore when leaving for the day your too tired for your family ( which it never was like this). People now a days speak to others with disrespect with no repercussions. there are a lot of good people working in the Piedmont family they all have the same goal and that is safety, genuine love and respect for the customers. I have learned how to and not to treat my peers, and customers. I realize that everyone that has a long list of qualifications is not always the right person.
Piedmont
(Newton)- Senior Practicum II (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 22, 2018
Very nice establishment to perform clinicals for nursing school. The staff was very helpful and informative and the patients that I provided services to were very encouraging.
Teacher turned Trainer
Credentialed Trainer (Radiant) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Piedmont provided the opportunity to launch me into corporate training from public education. I learned more about EMR/EHR software. Enjoyed getting to know healthcare workers on the front line as well as coworkers who had longevity in the training arena. One of the best years of my career!
No time for family.
Receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 15, 2018
The supervisor had their favorites and catered to them. If you had children and had to pick them up at daycare it did not matter, you were expected to stay even though someone without children could have. There is no room for having a family working there.
Average stepping stone job
Revenue Cycle Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2018
No room for growth or advancement even with advanced degrees/experience . Poor business ethics. Management is condescending and treat adults like children. Unrealistic productivity goals.
Pros
Average culture
Cons
Low pay, very high turnover (revolving door)
Don't work in Jasper unless you are from there
very hard worker (Former Employee) –  Jasper, GAMay 4, 2018
Unless you are from Jasper or have a family tree that has been planted there before Jesus, my suggestion would be to run. Good ole boy management. A lot of lazy co-workers which the management/supervisors do nothing about because they are either related to them and/or best friends. Not a raise in two years.
Pros
Shift diff
Cons
lazy co-workers, management is very one sided, no raises
Under pay
Sterilization Technician ll (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMay 3, 2018
Lacked proper management. Employees are over worked because they are always understaffed. Employees quit regularly. Need to improve their benefits....
Pros
Stepping stone
Cons
Not a long term job for being a provider
Productive, clean and fun workplace
Medical Assistant, PRN (Current Employee) –  Jasper, GAMay 2, 2018
I love my job! I am PRN and love all 5 of the offices I float to. Very clean and professional place. Also very hard to get in full time because there is not a very high employee turn over rate.
Pros
different scenery, new friends
Cons
no job stability
Used to love my job
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 2, 2018
When I started Piedmont I Loved working here. A couple months in im looking for a new job. I had planned to make this a career. Management is very poor (EVS).We never have supplies, no team work, overworked, Underpaid. They expect you to do the work of 3 people and get paid for 1 person. Favouritism is heavy in this department and it shows. Lack of compassion for the highly stressful work we do everyday and no appreciation accept to their favourites. Tired of working like a dog for this company and getting paid what I get paid. All together Fed up with it. Management has received tons of complaints about the dept. Not keeping up with supplies and over working us. At times only 1 person working the whole entire hospital.
Pros
Incentive pay/bonuses
Cons
Short breaks underpaid overworked management is a joke in the EVS DPT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight