Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

Growth Opportunities Attainable
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 12, 2018
Coming from another large healthcare organization, I really appreciate how Piedmont values employees, and truly implements the mission, which is making a difference in every life we touch. I am so grateful to be a part of such a phenomenal and rapidly growing company.
I loved the doctor that I worked for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCJune 4, 2018
The doctor I worked for was awesome. If given the chance I would go back to working for her in a heartbeat. The bad part is I was fired while on medical leave after having a wreck that almost killed me. The doctor I worked for was beyond livid. We were a very close nit office but HR does not care.
benefits
Cons
Hr
Work life balance
Senior Epic Trainer (Epic Training Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2018
Piedmont is a great place to work. There are a lot of things that piedmont will offer. I am currently seeking because of salary advancement opportunities. I have been in this position for a while without a pay raise while applying for different positions
This could be home away from home
Supervisor Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAMay 28, 2018
usually understaffed therefore when leaving for the day your too tired for your family ( which it never was like this). People now a days speak to others with disrespect with no repercussions. there are a lot of good people working in the Piedmont family they all have the same goal and that is safety, genuine love and respect for the customers. I have learned how to and not to treat my peers, and customers. I realize that everyone that has a long list of qualifications is not always the right person.
Piedmont
(Newton)- Senior Practicum II (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 22, 2018
Very nice establishment to perform clinicals for nursing school. The staff was very helpful and informative and the patients that I provided services to were very encouraging.
Teacher turned Trainer
Credentialed Trainer (Radiant) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Piedmont provided the opportunity to launch me into corporate training from public education. I learned more about EMR/EHR software. Enjoyed getting to know healthcare workers on the front line as well as coworkers who had longevity in the training arena. One of the best years of my career!
No time for family.
Receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCMay 15, 2018
The supervisor had their favorites and catered to them. If you had children and had to pick them up at daycare it did not matter, you were expected to stay even though someone without children could have. There is no room for having a family working there.
Average stepping stone job
Revenue Cycle Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 5, 2018
No room for growth or advancement even with advanced degrees/experience . Poor business ethics. Management is condescending and treat adults like children. Unrealistic productivity goals.
Pros
Average culture
Cons
Low pay, very high turnover (revolving door)
Don't work in Jasper unless you are from there
very hard worker (Former Employee) –  Jasper, GAMay 4, 2018
Unless you are from Jasper or have a family tree that has been planted there before Jesus, my suggestion would be to run. Good ole boy management. A lot of lazy co-workers which the management/supervisors do nothing about because they are either related to them and/or best friends. Not a raise in two years.
Pros
Shift diff
Cons
lazy co-workers, management is very one sided, no raises
Under pay
Sterilization Technician ll (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMay 3, 2018
Lacked proper management. Employees are over worked because they are always understaffed. Employees quit regularly. Need to improve their benefits....
Pros
Stepping stone
Cons
Not a long term job for being a provider
Productive, clean and fun workplace
Medical Assistant, PRN (Current Employee) –  Jasper, GAMay 2, 2018
I love my job! I am PRN and love all 5 of the offices I float to. Very clean and professional place. Also very hard to get in full time because there is not a very high employee turn over rate.
Pros
different scenery, new friends
Cons
no job stability
Used to love my job
EVS Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 2, 2018
When I started Piedmont I Loved working here. A couple months in im looking for a new job. I had planned to make this a career. Management is very poor (EVS).We never have supplies, no team work, overworked, Underpaid. They expect you to do the work of 3 people and get paid for 1 person. Favouritism is heavy in this department and it shows. Lack of compassion for the highly stressful work we do everyday and no appreciation accept to their favourites. Tired of working like a dog for this company and getting paid what I get paid. All together Fed up with it. Management has received tons of complaints about the dept. Not keeping up with supplies and over working us. At times only 1 person working the whole entire hospital.
Pros
Incentive pay/bonuses
Cons
Short breaks underpaid overworked management is a joke in the EVS DPT
Collaborative growing company
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAApril 12, 2018
Piedmont's primary goal is to care for the patients that come into their facilities and offices efficiently, equitably and with a focus on customer service,
Every day is something new at Piedmont!
Radiographer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2018
Extremely busy 650 bed, and growing, hospital! Be ready to hit the ground running when you clock in! Very meaningful and challenging work. Top rated transplant and cardiac services. The biggest drawback about Piedmont is that management doesn't value their staff. There is a culture of everyone is replaceable and you are lucky to have a job.
Excellent experience
Data Architect (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
Great place to work with a lot of flexibility and opportunity to learn and have fun. Great place to work with good people and a lot of perks and benefits. Love working there.
Pros
Training, Flex Time, etc.
Cons
Flux
learning space
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAApril 3, 2018
I learned so much about medical reception at this job. How to use computers for patient information. Loaded charts with information. Very intuitive job allows you to directly interact with hospital staff. Everyone is friendly and helpful. If offered a position to work their again would do it in a heartbeat.
Productive Company
Front Desk Receptionist (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 2, 2018
Great place to work for. Great benefits. Opportunity for advancement. competitive pay and paid annual leave time. full and part time opportunities. different jobs available.
Pros
good benefits and pay
no opportunities for career advancement
Team Lead for a Data Warehousing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
Upper management does not do a good job especially for IT related employees. Good IT talent does not stay for long, even though they come with a passion for helping improve healthcare industry with technology.
SQL Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
Piedmont is great place to work. Management is very helpful and knowledgable when it comes to internal processes. I really enjoy my team and the people which I work around.
Pros
quarterly bonuses, Remote work, work-life balance
Cons
PTO gets taken for Holidays
Manager is nice
Registered Nurse in Intermediate Care Unit (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMarch 21, 2018
12 hour shifts three days a week. Hardest part of the job is the lack of preparation for new nurses on night shift to get acclimated to the job. However, most of the nice preceptors are very knowledgeable and every nurse looks out for each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight