Piedmont Healthcare
Coronavirus update
Information from Piedmont Healthcare:

Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States857 reviews
The job is okay. Not the worst BUT you will come in and get floated without notice until you get to work. You think you are coming to be a secretary then you’re a tech. You come to be a tech then you’re a sitter. Management is cool and supportive. Pay is not that great.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low pay, inconsistent
The time I worked here was decent at best. The patients were mostly so sweet and compliant. My coworkers made me feel as though I was not helpful/ not doing enough, even though I was doing exactly my job. The nurses were rude and had cliques, the other PCTs were not helpful and would even talk behind my back. I felt very unappreciated, ALWAYS understaffed and management never seemed to do anything about it. I was never recognised for my good patient care, but one minor slip up and I got in so much trouble. I don't recommend working here if you like to feel appreciated for what you do :)
Pros
Kind patients.
Cons
Understaffed, underappreciation, poor teamwork.
There are some good workers that I had the pleasure of working with, however, if you work under poor management, this makes your job turn out as a bad experience.
This job is very good. It is closer to home. The work load can be heavy but we work together in order to get the job done. It can be stressful, just like any other job.
Pros
You will get paid
Cons
Managers look out for themselves
Piedmont has a great work culture and is very interested in what employees think. It has a survey every year for this. Piedmont has been one of Atlanta's best employees (according to Forbe's?) twice recently.
Pros
great people
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I enjoyed the work experience there, I learned a lot. The company in itself isn’t bad, just the location I worked at was messy and drama filled. They make you feel like you aren’t good enough. It’s a lot of pressure to work there so be ready!
Pros
Great company
Cons
Drama and messiness
Piedmont Newnan has a horrible clique problem... Completely lacking in diversity. The only people that get recognized are the people that suck up to the management. Same people get elected each year not because they are good, but because the cliques work together to elect themselves. The bullies run the show. Pay is miserably low and the employees don't even seem to realize it. Shop around Nurses!
Pros
Clean building
Cons
Low pay, bad management, lack of diversity, cliques
As a healthcare employee for the past decade, and a recent registered nurse I now understand what I heard from my older colleagues. I love bedside nursing in many aspects - however insurance, charting, and finances play too vital of a role in my opinion. I am disheartened by the inability to truly care for the patients based on their needs due to short staffing & financial purposes. Tasks are added on to complete - yet no additional assistance to meet the requirements.
Pros
Some try to make it a better place
Cons
Attendance policy with the repercussions
All over the management is good and well and All employee are Welcome ,they show you whatever you want to know.the hardest part of this job is I am driving more than 60 mils every day
A good organization to work with.
Excellent management

Friendly atmosphere

Offers work from for 3 days a week

Decent slalry

Good client relationship
When COVID tested the strength of the company, management worked closely with employees and maintained communication. It was comforting midst the discomfort of dealing with a pandemic.
Although I had originally enjoyed my time with Piedmont it turned into my worst nightmare. Horrible preceptors, and I was told by a manager that I essentially could not be a nurse. I was a brand new nurse but treated like I should of known everything and anything. I was very let down and disappointed. My mental health deteriorated while I worked for the company.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when we have special events and the different departments tend to compete against each other for bragging rights.
It’s an ok starting job they do not care about Their employees .. do not pay an competitive pay. Have not been helpful during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Making a differencehave compassion in his what I do it’s not only my job I love it I love making a difference the hardest part about my job is when my patient is not Happy and satisfied
If you want the security that comes from a large company with the family-feel of a small company, Piedmont is for you. You are not just a number. Very flexible with work hours, location and style.
I worked in Dietary in Athens Ga and people do a lot of not allowed things and managers act like If nothing is going on. They have favorites and is sad how those favorites do whatever they want and get away with. Management and of course environment is the worst experience at this company . Piedmont is a big “fancy” company but they stay with the wrong workers and fired the good ones for what o saw !
I had previously worked at Wal-mart and the difference is unprecedented. People at Piedmont treat you with respect, they are caring, and management actually listens to issues presented. Time for school was made almost immediately after asking and they have several programs that are available to help pay firm programs.
Love work at this location, great service, people, and love having fun doing my job. This is my 2nd home away from home. Come work here you will love it too.
Piedmont Fayette Hospital NICU is a level 3 nicu that is gifted in training nurses to care for critically ill neonates. The work is extremely rewarding and the work culture is one that values the education and development of new and seasoned nurses.
I have been able to succeed and grow tremendously while at this company. I would highly recommend it as a place to work to anyone. The focus is not only on the patients but also those caring for the patients.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight