Piedmont Healthcare Employee Reviews

Piedmont is a great company
Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAOctober 9, 2018
Piedmont Henry Lab fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and continuous improvement. The management is supportive of employees and encourages their contributions.
Pros
Fellow employees and benefits
It’s a okay job for growth but, the money isn’t enough
EVS Attendant (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 28, 2018
Piedmont is a good place to grow in a different department, paying more money by working for EVS department more money more money, don’t get raises unti once a year 👎 we do too much work they ask to much for lil pay I don’t even make enough to pay my bill 600 every two weeks sad!!!
Pros
Benefits too high
Cons
The money, uniforms, management
Productive and fun work place
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 18, 2018
Dealing with patients day to day, working and interacting with co workers handling specimens and blood. Shift was from 4am to 12:30pm great working environment with a lunch for 30 mins very flexible management.
Cons
Short breaks
Great
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Stockbridge,GaSeptember 13, 2018
Overall Great place to work and Would recommend to others. However, Limited job growth and opportunity to move upwards. Pay seems to be on the lower end as well but work environment is awesome!
Not enough pay for the amount of work
Sterile Processing Tech II (Current Employee) –  NewnanSeptember 3, 2018
Pay is a joke! Especially if you have years of experience and also certified. The workload has increased , need more experienced staff. Lack of caring from other in the department and lack of communication.
Pros
Team leader; Manger, and director
Cons
Pay and understaffed
Pct
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GASeptember 2, 2018
I enjoyed working at Piedmont Fayette Hospital as a PCT. While working there at Piedmont I came across some wonder people that you can call your family.
Nice place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 30, 2018
Piedmont has been essential to my growth and opportunity within the arena of healthcare. I greatly enjoy my work and all of the people who surround me on a daily basis. The management team is exceptional and unlike any other I have had in the past. The culture is always patient oriented to ensure the best possible patient experience. I do not believe I have a "hard" part within my job. I have been trained well and also given the autonomy to drive revenue increases with our vendor partners. The most enjoyable part of my job is that my senior and direct leadership allow for input and also I have the ability to create and pitch new ideas for revenue streams.
Pros
The culture of Piedmont is fantastic
Cons
Our growth has out matched the current workforce, Not so much a "con", Just keeps us on our toes daily!
Need better management & need to up the pay
Floor hostess (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 29, 2018
I don’t feel like 9.00 dollars an hour is enough for all the work you do there and I also didn’t like the fact if you worked 2-8 you didn’t get any breaks at all so your just constantly walking. I didn’t like the mangers or the director.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
It was a nice place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Piedmont, ALAugust 28, 2018
It was a nice place to work you get to meet new people everyday you get to help the people who can't help themselves anymore. It would be better if the bosses helped more.
Med/Surg Oncology 3rd floor
Oncology/Medical Surgical Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAAugust 28, 2018
I worked a full time position as an RN on an med-surg oncology floor. We had between 5-6 pts. but the charge nurse would help out if she didn't have patients of her own.
Make sure you’re in the right department!
Org Development (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2018
Some departments are driven by blanketed racism. You can do great work! Some departments are driven by “other” relationships, associations, and alliances. You should know this as early as possible.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Fun environment poor management
Certify Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2018
I love the people i worked with. Management and HR sucks. Lots of favoritism. We had a good working flow, up until the new manager showed up. Twelve people resigned, we had one staff meeting in one year
Do not apply for Patient Transporter
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAAugust 21, 2018
This is the worst job I’ve ever had. The manager is terrible and doesn’t care about you. Everyone is Transportation hates the supervisor. Would not recommend this job to anyone. You can make more money at Kroger than you can here.
Pros
People
Horrible physician offices
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 19, 2018
Disfunctional physician office run like ER
Absentee management
Being told to quit by upper management
Working alone for 3 months

Advice to Management

Watch your managers and division managers
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything! Do NOT work for piedmont
Ok
Commercial Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 16, 2018
Piedmont for the most part is a good place to work. The opportunity to grow and learn is solid. Piedmont's pay structure could be better and they should pay for experience.
Review
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 14, 2018
Great place to work, good staffing, good team Work. Was competitive with pay when I came to this company. Other local hospitals recently began giving critical care differentials, resulting in staff turnover.
Good healthcare enterprize
Sr. Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Piedmont AtlantaAugust 14, 2018
Good healthcare enterprise with good benefits. Terrible commute on most all days. Internal candidates are frequently not selected for promotion over external candidates.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Difficult commute, few internal promotions
nice place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAAugust 11, 2018
i have done nothing but move up with this company.the staff is great and the opportunity to move up in the company is awesome. i have had an excellent experience with piedmont.
I love my training and development at my job
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAAugust 9, 2018
I loved my position at my job. I loved working with my patients for the most part. I love my pay, my flexibility of my schedule. I was very happy with my pay and benefits. I especially liked and appreciated the incentives we recieved. the recognition the was given to the entire employee. I feel it was a great company and I hated that I was not allowed to fit in with the team.
Pros
Great training and development
Cons
N/a
my experience.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 7, 2018
I have worked for the company for 2 years now. I changed position at the company about 6 months ago. After starting at my new position HR contacted me and took away the promised pay and gave me a new pay rate AFTER starting my new position. NOT A TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY.
Pros
As many hours as you want
Cons
Under staffed-physically hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piedmont Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.3Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight