Piedmont National Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
No paper towel
Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2018
They don't have no paper towel to wipe your hands after you finishing your business in the bathroom. I think that is outage and people have a reason not to wash there hands. That how people get sick and I don't like getting sick from nobody else. The reason for not order more paper towel because we use to much. So I guess when run out of toilet tissue we will have to use other means to clean your but and they will use the same line people use to much tissue so we not going to order more.
Business Dev. Rep.=Total Scam
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2018
Don't be fooled. In no way is this a sales training program. You cold call all day. There is no training, no leads, no incentives, no communication and no support from management. you only need to meet random targets which are based on no real research or business awareness. And these targets are to keep your job, not incentives. Then they make you switch to a commission sales rep. when your not ready. They try to convince you to call your friends and family to buy products that they don't need instead of helping you. Reps. are seen as disposable, desperate and treated as such. Also the most boring industry ever.
Administrative Assistant to sales and marketing
Sales and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 11, 2018
A workplace with a family atmosphere. This was a 8hr a day job full of customer service, sales, work scheduling, buying and selling of packaging products.
Awful
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  GAJanuary 21, 2018
Lies, all lies! Deceitful managers tell you one thing to get you there and then change their minds and there's nothing you can do about it! You will end up in a worse situation than when you came
Not worth the headace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2017
Dose not pay good, To much paper-work, Will write you up for every little thing, Management dose not care, No Respect

Hated every day of this job.....
Pros
It was a job that's all I can say
Cons
Pay sucked
Good Company
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 14, 2017
The company has always treated me well. Management is good, work days vary. some dayy are busy, while others are slow. The give you the majority of big holidays off, paid. the only benefits package ive ever had that was better was in the military. Pay is competetive for the position.
Worst place I have ever work at
N/A (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
No growth
Disorganized
Dysfunctional
Worst morale I have ever seen
I have never felt so sick physically and mentally working for a company. I'm glad I left after years of not even making enough to put gas in my car !!
Pros
There's nothing to say here
Cons
Long hours, low pay, toxic environment
great company to work for.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2017
Excellent company with leadership and management advancement. Great service to the customers as well as marketers. Sales team is excellent with getting products sold, drivers have great records with getting the product to the customer safely. Overall great company!
Pros
great team
Cons
low pay starting off
Life at work
Information Technology Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2013
The IT department I run consist of 2 people. We support 220 users spread across 13 locations in the southeast. Outside of keeping things running smoothly I work on projects with department heads on a fairly regular basis. I spend a lot of time helping automate accounting functions. Sometimes that involves having modifications made to our ERP system, or creating Excel macros to help automate repetitive tasks.
Pros
Virtualized Infrastructure
Cons
IT department is under staffed
Lead Receiver
Certified Fork-Lift Operator  (Former Employee) –  Atlanta ga.April 30, 2013
I worked in the shipping and receiveing department loved it. great hours great pay
Productive workplace.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2012
Typical logistics position. Pick and pull specific items. Secure and load these items onto box truck/trailer. Maintain clean warehouse for safety purposes.
Pros
relaxed environment.
Cons
slow opportunity for growth.