Pieology Pizzeria Employee Reviews

Productive chill workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
It has its up and downtime but overall you are constantly at work.
The crowds during lunch time get big but with constant movement and workers handling orders lines can go by fairy quick. Good place to work at if you like to multi task and help out friendly customers.
Pros
Fast pace work
Cons
can get hectic at some points
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORJuly 11, 2018
It’s an amazing place to work I loved working there everyone was family. We all worked together and got stuff done quick. I would definitely go back and work there if they had one near me.
Everyone around and working all out in the same efforts as I did and it was very productive
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXJuly 6, 2018
This was the best job I could ask for except the management needs to be more mature and prepared to handle the position of a manager. Besides that everything in the store ran smoothly.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Manager
Fun place to work
SHIFT LEAD (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2018
I liked this job, however management was all over the place. The pay was not up to par. However we did get 50 percent off for lunch which I appreciated.
Short and Simple
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2018
If you're looking for an amazing job with great management and coworkers who make work a breeze -- then Pieology is the place to be! Flexible hours, fun crew, happy you!
Pros
Discounts, Fun Coworkers, Great Management
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Walnut, CAJune 24, 2018
the employees at Pie are nice and they work hard, the manager however, isnt nice at all.
I had been working there for 2 months and the manager, knowing that I was still attending college, fired me because I had to change my availability because of classes.
Pieology
Greet Customers (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAJune 22, 2018
loved it,it was full of joy! everyone that walked in pick the food that they most loved. Also there was muisc and cheers song. Pieology was a popular place for military people.It is also a place for people to eat on a lunch break.
Good part time job or first time job
Company Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAJune 20, 2018
I would not recommend Pielogy to anyone looking for career advancement. You can make good money here and there for a part time job. You will usually work between 4-6 hour shifts
productive and fun environment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 17, 2018
a typical ay starts slow and speeds up after lunch then slows back down enough to stock back up the management was awesome easy to work with with good communication skills the hardest part was prep but the smiles on customers faces ways the best.
Pros
awesome team members awesome managers
Cons
no 401K or insurance
Fast paced and there will always be something for you to do.
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAJune 9, 2018
This location gets very busy so there will always be customers in the store. There is always something to be cleaning or something to do. You get close to your team members and enjoy your time working there.

Want to know more about Pieology Pizzeria?

Ask a question
Team Member
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJune 9, 2018
Enjoyed working here as my third job in high school. Was originally working 30+hours a week but was slowly bumped down to around 20 hours a week which I didn't enjoy. Co-workers were all nice and friendly and really boosted my experience working here. Management can be strict but I was okay with that as they are doing their jobs and thus resulted in a better work flow and environment.
Prep Cook/Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIJune 7, 2018
Good workplace nice staff competitive fast paced great customer service good management. Wouldn't mind working back there if i had the chance an considered it.
Fast Pased, Young Environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 2, 2018
I worked at Pieology for two years, starting in the dish pit and ending up as shift manager. It's busy but fun, a good place to have a first job. Management is fair but firm when it comes to rules.
Pros
Fun coworkers, good food, flexable hours
Cons
Part time, high turnover
fun work place!
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lehi, UTJune 1, 2018
This was an amazing work place! I loved going to work each day and I loved working with all the people! The only negative thing was that I asked for a raise and I couldn't get one because to be able to get one you have to be there for a full year and I needed more money to help me live and pay my bills.
college student
Team Member, Pieologist (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 30, 2018
this is a great job for high schoolers, I am a current college student, I spent part-time hours at work , to make minimum wage , and not really enough money for essentials , I was exhausted after work so I wouldn't want to study, its just a better job for high schoolers
Always good customers if they received good service
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 30, 2018
If you give great service to customers that come in and then you will be highly respected by your customers that come in.Overall was an average experience. It is a good first temporary job for a young kid.
Terrible
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAMay 28, 2018
They do not report health code violations or injuries on the job. Pay is definitely not worth the amount of work the employers have the employees perform
Pretty fast paced but okay
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Walnut, CAMay 22, 2018
The team is welcoming and friendly, we're a large family that once was strangers. Usually, the day is slow but when busy, everyone tries their best to push the line and ensure the best service and quality that we can. Management is organized and respectful, and if an emergency pops up, they are more than willing to lend a hand.
Pros
Discounts, great team, organised management
Productive work enviroment
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 35401May 21, 2018
Pieology was a fast paced work environment. I would recommend the job to others. The work environment was very competitive while also being collaborative.
Convenient and fun work environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 14, 2018
Working at Pieology is a convenient place to work at. It is a good place to develop communication skills and other skills as well. Fun environment too.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pieology Pizzeria. Our community is ready to answer.