Pill Club Employee Reviews

Should be called the big liars club
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 17, 2019
Want to be lied to about advancement opportunities? Come here! Want have inexperienced unprofessional leads improperly manage people in every aspect? Uh huh ...here! How about not getting paid on time like 4 times? I can't even pretend that it's good here. We were just told all new opportunities will be outside hires only, so if you're looking to grow, please plant yourself somewhere they appreciate people and tell the truth. All that being said, the few great people who made us enjoy our days and feel like people, they were run out.

Please go anywhere but here. For your sanity, for your health, it's just not worth it and everyone I work with would rather be anywhere else!
Pros
Its a paycheck with a slice of drama
Cons
I think i have said enough.
Not an ohana
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJanuary 28, 2019
They have this thing called slack. Where everyone can chat and the leads talk bad about everyone on there. Everyone talks about everyone. It’s literally like being in high school. It’s so unorganized. They talk bad about the patients all the time. Do you know what happens when a patient wants to cancel? NOTHING THEY JUST CANCEL YOU. They don’t try to make patients stay at all they’re always having technical difficulties no one has official desks. The bathrooms are a mess and the break room isn’t even a break room. Some of the people are cool but most of them are fake like grow up people were not in high school this is supposed to be a professional place and it’s really not. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work or use their service period. They just don’t care about patients they’re always backed up. It’s just not a good workplace management is terrible.
dont waste your time
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 1, 2018
this is the WORST start up job i have EVER encountered!!!! they should've stayed in California. The upper management is horrible. there is nothing but snakes. everybody is fake. the atmosphere is horrible!
Not a TRUE Ohana
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CASeptember 20, 2018
The values and mission of the company are not being met. Any complaints or issues we have are going into a void of no response. The growth available is limited and only given to certain people. Compensation isn't what it should be for the amount of work that is expected. There is not set training and whatever is taught changes frequently, it's very hard to keep up. There's a very clear divide within the company amongst different departments. Truly NOT what I had signed up for!
Pros
Free snacks, learning experience, building great skills
Cons
30 min lunches(that you don't clock out for), you rarely get time to really go on a break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pill Club. Our community is ready to answer.

1.2