Pill Club Employee Review

Not an ohana
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAJanuary 28, 2019
They have this thing called slack. Where everyone can chat and the leads talk bad about everyone on there. Everyone talks about everyone. It’s literally like being in high school. It’s so unorganized. They talk bad about the patients all the time. Do you know what happens when a patient wants to cancel? NOTHING THEY JUST CANCEL YOU. They don’t try to make patients stay at all they’re always having technical difficulties no one has official desks. The bathrooms are a mess and the break room isn’t even a break room. Some of the people are cool but most of them are fake like grow up people were not in high school this is supposed to be a professional place and it’s really not. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work or use their service period. They just don’t care about patients they’re always backed up. It’s just not a good workplace management is terrible.

Other Pill Club Employee Reviews

Management couldn’t be worse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAApril 18, 2019
You’re expendable here. You’re not valued as a worker or as a human being. HR is a joke, they are more worried about keeping investors happy, than helping or even listening to the people that work for them. Basically, anyone who isn’t a labor worker, is beneath them, and not worth managements time. Would be a great job if they disciplined the desk workers as much as they do the warehouse workers.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
You can be fired with no reason.
Should be called the big liars club
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 17, 2019
Want to be lied to about advancement opportunities? Come here! Want have inexperienced unprofessional leads improperly manage people in every aspect? Uh huh ...here! How about not getting paid on time like 4 times? I can't even pretend that it's good here. We were just told all new opportunities will be outside hires only, so if you're looking to grow, please plant yourself somewhere they appreciate people and tell the truth. All that being said, the few great people who made us enjoy our days and feel like people, they were run out.

Please go anywhere but here. For your sanity, for your health, it's just not worth it and everyone I work with would rather be anywhere else!
Pros
Its a paycheck with a slice of drama
Cons
I think i have said enough.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pill Club. Our community is ready to answer.

1.2