Pill Club Employee Review

dont waste your time
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 1, 2018
this is the WORST start up job i have EVER encountered!!!! they should've stayed in California. The upper management is horrible. there is nothing but snakes. everybody is fake. the atmosphere is horrible!

Other Pill Club Employee Reviews

Management couldn’t be worse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CAApril 18, 2019
You’re expendable here. You’re not valued as a worker or as a human being. HR is a joke, they are more worried about keeping investors happy, than helping or even listening to the people that work for them. Basically, anyone who isn’t a labor worker, is beneath them, and not worth managements time. Would be a great job if they disciplined the desk workers as much as they do the warehouse workers.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
You can be fired with no reason.
Should be called the big liars club
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 17, 2019
Want to be lied to about advancement opportunities? Come here! Want have inexperienced unprofessional leads improperly manage people in every aspect? Uh huh ...here! How about not getting paid on time like 4 times? I can't even pretend that it's good here. We were just told all new opportunities will be outside hires only, so if you're looking to grow, please plant yourself somewhere they appreciate people and tell the truth. All that being said, the few great people who made us enjoy our days and feel like people, they were run out.

Please go anywhere but here. For your sanity, for your health, it's just not worth it and everyone I work with would rather be anywhere else!
Pros
Its a paycheck with a slice of drama
Cons
I think i have said enough.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pill Club. Our community is ready to answer.

1.2