Pilot Flying J Employee Review

View all Pilot Flying J reviews

I'm a dynamic, results-driven office professional seeking a challenging administrative position with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Workers Compensation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 5, 2014
I'm a hard working individual who is dedicated and willing to take on any tasks that are asked of me. I'm professional and know what it takes to get a job done. I work well with my co-workers and also work well independently. I'm a team player and willing to pitch in and help where I see that help is needed. I enjoy interacting with other people and making a difference in what I do.

Other Pilot Flying J Employee Reviews

some of my co-workers are great.
Shift Lead (Current Employee) –  Ferndale, WAMay 22, 2018
I enjoy working with most of my co-workers there are some people who don't know what it means to be a team player. Corporate doesn't always like to listen to the problems that are going on in the store.
fun work place with good crew
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 22, 2018
Typical day at work was punch in find manager on duty find out what did not get done start on those tasks. Check with kitchen help see if they need help getting caught up then check with maintenance to see if there were any pumps down or showers out order. If any pumps were down get them up and running. i learned how to fix diesel and gas pumps. I also learned team work is best when you have a group of people who will work together and help each other when needed. Hardest part of the job was firing someone for stealing or not doing there job.Best part of the job was having an awesome group of people to work with. People who would work along side you until all jobs were completed for the day
Pros
half priced lunches
Cons
called off break before you get punched out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pilot Flying J. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss