Pilot Thomas Logistics

Pilot Thomas Logistics Employee Reviews

It was a decent place to work
It was a decent place to work but the upper management needed a lot of work. Most of the the management didn’t know about half of the things that was going on most of the time.
Don't waste your time or energy
This company will literally work you to death. Because of they way they worked me, I had back to back shingles outbreaks for the first time in my life which I am still dealing with. I'm in my 30s. Also I was given the responsibility of multiple positions while getting paid for 1. Not worth it.
Pros
Learn a lot about O&G.
Cons
Overworks employees.
Do NOT work here expecting a fair deal
We have two people covering an entire state and two product lines. We do the work of 4-7 people easily, but they refuse to hire anyone, so 99% of days are 14 hours or just under that. They can’t plan anything so they badger you to fix their problems while they go home and you work on days off. The chaos is daily and never ending. Management is never around when you need them but always there when you mess up. They will write you up for anything. Absolute most poorly ran company I’ve ever worked for. Benefits suck too, and they’re trying to force us to commission instead of hourly pay. STAY AWAY FROM PILOT THOMAS they are about their bottom dollar, not you or your family.
You have been warned!!!!!!!
Extremely corrupt. Lies , favoritisms. New manager is a office clown with numbers and has no idea about the oilfield (1 day ride along doesn’t count) and that goes for safety also. 1 week before Christmas we were pretty much forced into paid by the load by MR. pencil himself . No notice no respect . A WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS
HR is also involved. Involved in your payroll and termination if you speak up.

None of those ladies act or look professional either . Rude and frumpy.

Where can I begin, completely destroyed cactus fuel upon arrival. Too much meaningless paperwork daily . To many rules invoked to remember . The vise keeps tightening and tightening with these people.

PROTREDD and JSA’s are more important than customers or even drivers ...
Great job
It is a great job if you are single or married with older children, not a lot of family time! If you have young children with disabilities then it is not a good job for you!!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
fun place, has ping pong table, and cafeteria with TV's
I enjoyed working at PTL. The corporate office is located in Downtown Fort Worth, and that was really my only dilemma for working there. Parking was difficult at times, but all the other perks made up for that.
Training was fair but not complete.
The fellow employees were self absorbed but one. The manager tried to help, but he was lost in his translation of our job description because corporate didn't describe to him of our position total job description,.
We're better than our competitors
Being a Frac Technician with Pilot Thomas Logistics is the most rewarding job I've ever had. I was hired on with zero experience, came out with certifications I never thought I'd have. The pay is great, work is hard at times, but its expected. I mean come on, it's the oilfield. I love PTL !!!
Management is by far the worst part of the job
Manager only care about themselves.
You must do what they say even if it’s wrong or against company policy, and if it goes wrong they hang you out to die, if you refuse you go on their black list, they do not communicate well and are very rude & disrespectful and If you say anything or have a problem with it, the black list you go. If you don’t mind being treated poorly for very little pay. Go for it. It’s a job that will get you from A to B, but not many stick around.
Pros
A job to get you by
Cons
Horrible service, horrible communication & extremely horrible management
Pilot thomas
Love the job just not enough hours and pay is good and great benefits and love the people I work with very easy to get along with and very clean environment
Horrible company!!!
Untrustworthy I wish i never left my previous employer to work for these rats they care nothing about their employees the list goes on and on they are the most unprofessional group of people i have ever worked for in life!!!
Poor Management
Poor management who sleeps around with the employees and whose ever a snitch they will gain all hours versus the hard workers. Can't go to anyone because they're too busy either kissing but or sleeping around with that same one who makes the schedule. You're only a # with this company. Sad part is if they don't change they're going to loose every contract they have. Its already happening
Keep Searching
The company is losing money and employees at a rapid rate. Doesn’t care about work/life balance not driver safety. No respect given. They think rewards are buying cookie trays and salsa.
Pros
Snacks available with purchase
Cons
No teaching, no support, under paid, over worked, no open communication
reduced to 4/10
Place is easy to work for, we were just reduced to 4/10. was a huge pay cut for some of us. I mean from making 1400 to 1500 down to 900 per week. but it can get better
meeting new copany to work for
I use fuel to frac and meeting new companies to work for making sure they are happy with the work that that I'm giving with my services most of the time we can be on the same job site for more then 3weeks at a time but my rule is long as my customer is happy I'm doing my job right
Management is a joke
If your not in the buddy system y’all get canned. Middle management plays the race card and sleeps with the subordinates. They’ll fire you without having anything on your record via no write ups or warnings. But if you kiss their butt you can get away with spills, run outs, and your get all the hours. If your Mexican your get first in line when asked to stay past your scheduled days.
The PTL as a company is doing good, but it's managers have no knowledge of what they are doing, no management skills at all!
If you dedicated your life to work for money in exchange of your dignity and family joy, PTL is a best employer for you! At PTL, the Texas ”right to work” is alive there:when you got a job there, you will make money and the same time work miserably in terrible conditions where you wake up every day not wanting to go to work, you go only when you start think about your bills. There, it is spirit of take
it or leave it!
Its was a awsome place to work
Great place to work. Very freindly felt like family. Always made sure you came first. Great people to work with and learn from. Learn a lot from people on pad
Great company
Awesome company to work for hands down across the board. Striving to be the best in the industry at what they do and goals will be met and employees will be very happy with the compensation.
A struggling business
Management is pretty bad here. The equipment is pretty Bad, The pay is below expectation. you must tread very lightly with this company. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
It was a great company at one point
When the company was Thomas petroleum it was great but once it got merge with pilot it went down the drain . Managment was good and job security doesn’t exist since it’s base in oilfield customers . I was laid off in 2016
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pilot Thomas Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5