Pilot Thomas Logistics
53Below average
2.5

Pilot Thomas Logistics Employee Reviews in Morgantown, WV

Started out promising end badly though
Was hired with the promise of ample hours which was the case to begin with then a few months after I was hired the hours started going away slowly at first but by the time everything was over and I was laid off I was being called off more often than I was working and rarely had notice sometimes after I arrived at the office to go to work.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Everything else
Its was a awsome place to work
Great place to work. Very freindly felt like family. Always made sure you came first. Great people to work with and learn from. Learn a lot from people on pad
I love it
I don’t know why everyone who leaves here is so negative. It seems like when people leave a few weeks later they’re calling to get their job back. This is one of the easiest jobs I have ever had. I’m staying for life.
Pros
Easy money
PLS Summary
PLS was a great company, the merge with Thomas changed a lot of aspects that the employees saw as negative which caused turnover. The price per barrel in oil & gas forced the company to make negative changes.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Work Life Balance
Not bad
Worked out of town a lot. But not a bad company to work for. Had good safety procedures. Equal opportunity employer,and upper management was friendly and kind.
Pros
Free lunch on some sites
Cons
Small trucks
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Company
I worked at Pilot Thomas as a dispatcher for about 3.5 years. Met some great folks. Management is great, drivers are like family. You will work your butt off, but you'll also be decently compensated.
Hard by rewarding
Working at Pilot Thomas was a mixture of intense daily activities with constant change. Managing through the ups and downs in an industry with such change was difficult, but proved to be very rewarding and taught me allot about dealing with change management through the good and the bad.
Pros
Exciting, great workers, good culture
Cons
security
Poor management with no true sense of direction.
Unstable work environment with poorly maintained trucks. Poor management with no true sense of direction. One day you could work 16 hours an the next day called off because of lack of work.
Pros
Decent pay per hour
Cons
Unstable work hours
Good Company to work for overall
Learned alot about the oil field. Hardest part of the job is the hours and the steadiness of the work. I love what I do everyday just not the uncertainly.
dont work here
well all in all been worse job ever day at work go sit in a truck and sit and sit,learned about fracing and stage timing,management dnt know they only lie and text you ,it is sad and bad part is they give no hours cause they salary and they get theres no matter what,hardest part on job is getting hours to even make money they hiring now and dont even have enough work the people they got
Pros
meeting people
Cons
no hours to make money no money no money
Terrible Company
This company is poorly run and managed and view their employees as expendable. Raises on hold, no room to move up, and there is an astonishing lack of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
Lots of work
This is the perfect job for someone that wants to work and have no personal/family life. The training is lacking in all area's. It will take you months to learn on your own, what could be taught in a week. You will be wrote up and they wont even train you on the things they are writing you up for. This is self destructive. Other team members/management bad mouth and talk down to other employees in front of everyone. Management spends most of the day behind closed doors. They have the door is always open approach. Management could be more honest. Check your pay if its wrong you will have to fight for weeks to get what is owed to you. I quote "If they don't like it here, they can go work at Walmart." Too bad Walmart would be the better choice.
Pros
Will meet a lot of new people
Cons
Wage freeze, Not paid correctly or on time, Make promises and fail to deliver!!!
Terrible company managers are terrible and lie toyour face everyday
DO NOT WORK HERE TERRIBLE PLACE TO WORK!
Management will lie straight to your face every single day your pay sucks they can never get your paycheck right!

And will never fix your paychecks!!!!! When they merged with Thomas they won't give us equal pay so pilot employees make 3-5 dollars a hrs less and about 800 to 1000 a month less

This company should be shut down!!!
Pros
There are NONE
Cons
Everything is terrible about this company